Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mature Content

Draco's P.O.V

Harry and I were kissing in the ROR. After the war, he spoke at my trial and he really was the only one there for me. Sure I had Pansy and Blaise but Harry really made an effort to make sure I was happy. We soon had a friendship that quickly turned into a relationship. Now four months later, we started another year at Hogwarts to finish our seventh year. His old girlfriend Weaslette started to date Longbottom after Harry told her he was gay. She apparently had to pay up big money to her older brothers who bet on when he'd come out. That got a scowl out of Harry.

I pinned Harry down with his arms above his head and started to kiss his neck.

"Draco." He moaned.

"Tell me what you want Harry." I whispered and he shivered.

"I want to top." He told me and I froze. I pulled away and raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?"

"I want to top."

"You know I don't bottom Potter." I told him and he looked me.

"But you always top. I only want to try it." He told me.

"Why?"

"Cause I want to be inside you, you git. Please?" He begged and I growled but rolled off of him. I lied down and he resumed the position I was in. He started to kiss my neck and then my bare chest and I moaned softly. He smirked against my stomach and then he plunged his tongue in my belly bottom.

"Oh fuck Harry!" I cursed out and then he took my boxers off. He licked the length and I cried out. As he sucked me off, he prepped me with lube that I don't know how he got. I felt myself getting close and just as I was about to tell Harry, I came unexpectedly in his mouth. He swallowed everything and finished prepping me. He grabbed a pillow and placed it under my hips. He lubed up his erection and looked at me. I nodded slowly and he inched in. I remembered to relax and he was fully in.

"Oh Draco." He moaned.

"Move love." I groaned as he grunted. He started to rock into me and I gasped throwing my head back. "Faster Harry." I told him and he started moving faster. All speaking ceased as we made love. He hit my prostate head on and I called out his name as I came for the second time. He called out my name as he came inside and I let out a moan. He pulled out and collapsed next to me.

"How was that?" Harry asked and I smiled. I pulled him into a gentle kiss and snuggled with him.

"Great and I am kind of regretting now allowing you to top sooner." I told him and he laughed. He turned over on his side and I spooned him. I pressed gentle kisses on his neck and gently bit his ear. "Harry?"

"Yes?"

"I just want to thank you for these last few months. After you talked at my trial and proved me to be innocent, I had a new appreciation for you. But then you actually made an attempt to be my friend and then when you want to be my boyfriend, I was surprised. I guess what I'm try to say is..." I cut myself off and Harry shifted slowly so his face was in mine.

"I love you too Draco." He said and I smiled. He pressed his lip against mine for a significant kiss and I gently pulled away.

"We should probably get back to our dorms." I suggested and he sighed.

"I suppose." He said and got out of bed. He got dressed and threw my clothes at me. I rolled my eyes but got dressed. He pulled out his invisibility cloak and threw it over us as I got out bed. We made our way out of the room and he walked me to my dorms. "Bye Draco. I'll see you in potions." He told me and kissed my lips. He took the cloak off of me and then covered himself. I was just about to go in through the portrait when he pulled the cloak off. "Goodnight, love you."

"Goodnight I love you too." I told him and then walked into the dorm. Blaise and Pansy were sitting on the sofa studying when I walked in.

"Draco Malfoy! Where have you been?!" Pansy screeched. She acted like my mother when I was in school, always keeping an eye on me. She was my best friend and I never dated her like everyone thought, she was dating Goyle.

"I was with Harry." I rolled my eyes. When I told my friends I was dating Harry, they were so very happy. I do believe they said "finally".

"And exactly what were you two doing?" Blaise smirked and I scowled as I felt a blush coming on.

"Did you use protection?" Pansy asked and I sighed.

"No we didn't. We mutually decided that we didn't want to use condoms anymore." I told them and then blushed.

"Well you know, protection is important." Blaise scolded and I slumped into the arm chair.

"Yeah yeah." I waved my hand and then stood up. "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." They said in unison and I walked to my own room. I stripped into my boxers and nestled into my bed. I closed my eyes and let images of Harry's green eyes fill my mind. I rested my hand on my stomach and fell into a deep sleep.

Harry's P.O.V

I walked into the common room only see be attacked by a pile of red.

"Hey Gin." I chuckled.

"Harry guess what." She about squealed.

"What?" I asked.
"Fred proposed to Jamie and he said yes!" She told me and then pulled away. "You'll come to the wedding yeah, Fred is just head of heels for him."

"Yes yes of course I'll come!" I told her and she smiled.

"They're thinking of doing it on Christmas Eve so they can spend Christmas alone on their honeymoon." She told me wiggling her eyebrows.

"Sounds great. How does George feel?" I asked and she smiled wider.

"He's ecstatic for Fred!" She piped and I smiled.

"I'm very happy to hear that. Where is everyone else?" I asked looking around the empty room.

"Ron and 'mione went to bed.... Separately." She added at my smirk. "And Nev went to the bathroom." She explained and then raised an eyebrow at me. "How was your night? You smell positively like sex."
"It was great. We finally said um the L word to each other." I blushed fiercely as her eyes widened.

"That's wonderful Harry!" She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tight. "I'm happy for you." She whispered.

"Thank you." I whispered back. I heard Neville started coming back so we pulled away. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." She quickly pecked my cheek and I walked up to my dorm. Snores filled the air so I smiled and got into my bed falling asleep quickly.

I got bored so I decided to write a new story. The chapters arent going to be long in length, just a heads up

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro