Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mature Content

Harry's P.O.V

I collapsed next to Draco after finishing and I panted to catch my breath.

"T-that was great." Draco told me wrapping his arms around me. He yawned and snuggled into my sweaty skin.

"I'm glad you think so." I chuckled catching my breath. I kissed his head and he lifted himself up a bit to look me in the eyes. He leaned forward to press a kiss to my lips.

"My birthday is tomorrow." He whispered and I smiled.

"I know and I have the greatest day planned." I told him.

"What is it?" His eyes widened.

"You have to wait and see." I chuckled. "Come on and get some sleep. Unless you want to take a shower with me."

"Nah." He yawned. "I'm too sleepy. But if you're planning on wanking, think of me." He told me as his eyes grew closed.

"Always." I said and trotted out of the room. I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. Since I was already naked, I just hopped in letting the water spray on my back. My shower was quick and by the time I made it out, Draco was asleep and sprawled out of the bed. He looked very peaceful with his mouth hanging open and his hand resting on the slight bump. I trotted over to him, not bothering to get dressed and slipped into bed with him. Once he felt my presence, he curled into me. I took off my glasses and placed them on the bedside table. Laying my head against Draco's I fell asleep.

I woke later to intense pleasure originating from my cock. I moaned as I opened my eyes and looked down to see Draco sucking me off.

"Draco." I groaned. "Shouldn't I be doing that for you?" I cried out as his tongue ran along the length. He popped off and smirked.

"Yes but you were taking too long to wake up." He told me and then popped the head in his mouth. He slid the rest of it in his mouth and I groaned.

"Oh Draco." I put my hand in his hair and then he hallowed his cheeks. He made a suction sound and then brought a hand to my balls, fondling them bringing me to my release. I gasped out as he swallowed. He crawled up me and then rested on my chest. "Happy birthday." I kissed his nose.

"I'm nineteen." He told me.  "And I have three children." His eyes widened. "Oh merlin."

"It's fine. You're not alone, I'm gonna be nineteen and have three babies." He just pouted so I kissed his lip.

"No pouting on your birthday. I have a great day planned that you're gonna love."

~~~

We dressed in our wet suits to go scuba diving. Thankfully Draco only looked a bit chubby and not pregnant. Muggles wouldn't understand a pregnant man.

"Are you all ready?" The man asked as he finished hooking Draco to the oxygen tank.

"Wait, so we're going underwater?" He asked.

"Yes. Don't worry you'll have a lot of oxygen to swim with the fish."

"Fish?!" He squeaked

"Yes fish." I laughed. "            Come on you're gonna love it." I assured. We boarded the boat and Draco was clinging to me.

"I'm scared." He whispered.

"Don't be." I assured. The boat drove to a deep part of the ocean and we stood up. I put my mask on and my goggles. Draco followed my lead and I jumped in the water. He did too and then I swam under the water. He followed and we started to swim. I spelled it so we'd be able to talk to each other. I swam over to him and hugged him. "Cool huh?"

"Will the baby be okay?" He asked and I put my hand to his belly.

"Yes the baby is perfectly fine." I told him and he smiled.

"Then let's swim around."

Draco's P.O.V

After our little outing with swimming the fish. Harry was taking me out to a nice restaurant. We were in the Caribbean with the muggles. These muggles weren't as gross as I thought they were going to be.

"How's the nausea?" Harry asked.

"I don't have any but I'm dying for some... spaghetti and meatballs."

"Okay. Italian it is then." He laughed. "I'm sure they have those here." He said and then looked for one.  "Ah yes. We can go, its right here down in the lobby."

"So convenient."  I smiled.

"Come on let's go. I wanna give your gift." He told me and I gasped.

"In front of those people Potter, kinky."
             "Ha ha no." He rolled his eyes. "I wanna show off how a good of a husband I am." We walked down to the lobby and were seated by the nice lady. We sat down and I ordered a glass of water to drink as Harry got a glass of wine.  After we got our drinks, bread was placed in front of us and I inhaled deeply. I moaned at the aroma and quickly grabbed a piece. "Excited for the bread?" Harry teased.

"Smells so good." I moaned.

"I'm glad you think so." He laughed and took a piece of bread. The waitress came over and we ordered our food. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs while Harry got chicken parm.  I discreetly placed my hand on my belly. "Are you okay?"
             "Yeah." I nodded. Our food came and we started to dig in. I was eating but Harry's meal smelled so good that I kept glancing at it.

"Want to trade?" Harry laughed. "You seem to be looking at my plate the same way you look at me in the bedroom."

"Yes." I nodded. We switched plates and I began to eat his meal. "Yummy." I licked my lips. We ate the rest of the meal in silence and then when dessert rolled around, Harry got me a nice and warm cookies.

"Want your gift now?" He asked.

"Yes." I agreed. He smiled and pulled a box out of his pocket. He handed me the box and I took it. I opened it and I gasped. Tears made their way into my eyes when it revealed another charm for my bracelet. I pulled it out and it was the date of our wedding (June 3rd), with two men holding hands. I added it to my bracelet it and I smiled. "Thank you so much Harry."

"You're welcome my lovely husband. You are welcome."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro