Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Harry's P.O.V

Four months into the pregnancy and we were going to our healer appointment. Draco was very nervous because the fourth month was when he went into labor with the twins and he feared the same would happen.

"Mister Potter?" We heard and I helped Draco sit up. His belly was extended a good amount. He only gained around thirty pounds. We walked hand in hand into the room and Draco laid on the table. "Now I am able to show you an ultra sound of the baby if you want. I know you don't want to know the gender so that won't be shown." She told us and he looked at me.  I kissed his hand.

"Whatever you want baby." I assured and he nodded.

"Okay we'll do it." He said. She nodded and lifted Draco's shirt to place some goo like substance on it. He gasped, "Cold." He told her and she smiled. She placed another object on his belly that was connected to the machine and turned on the machine. She swirled around the thing and then got a picture. At the same time, Draco and I gasped. On the monitor was our baby. A real baby pictured there.

"Merlin." I gasped.

"There your baby." The healer said. "Looks very healthy."

"Really?" Draco asked. His eyes hadn't left the monitor.

"Really."

"They're perfect." He marveled. "So perfect." He said. She flipped on the heart monitor and the fast paced sound thumped through the room.

"He is perfect." I added.

"That he is. I wouldn't worry about an early delivery. Last time was a fluke and the baby seems very content in there. All snuggled up." She said and then moved. The baby's face was scrunched up on the screen.

"Merlin baby P is adorable!" Draco exclaimed. "Look Harry!" He tugged on my hand and I smiled.

"I see." I chuckled. He placed his hand on the monitor and smiled.

"It's our baby." He marveled and I smiled. I leaned in and kissed his head.

"I see." 

"Would you like a picture?" The healer asked.

"Yes please." I answered for Draco. She printed a picture for us and then turned off the monitor. She gave Draco a towel to wipe the goo off. He did and she handed him two pictures.

"Give the other one to someone. I'm sure they'd enjoy it." She said. We nodded and we got up to leave. We floo to the manor to pick up the twins and were greeted with the sight of the grumpy potions master cooing at Jay.

"Hello Sev." Draco greeted and his face turned crimson when he noticed us.    

"Hello." He mumbled. Jay spotted us and squealed throwing her hands up for us to pick her up. Draco did so and she gave him a slobbery kiss on the cheek.  "Your mother is upstairs changing Liam." He informed us.

"Ah great, I have something to show you too." Draco answered. Narcissa walked in with Liam on her hip looking as if they were conversing.

"Draco, Harry. How was the visit?" She asked walking over to us. She handed Liam to me and Draco smiled.

"It was great mother, I have something to show you." He announced. He motioned for her to sit and she sat next to Snape. He pulled out the sonogram from his robes and presented it to them. Narcissa gasped and took the picture from him.

"Draco, the baby is so precious. Isn't he Severus?" She asked.

"Very cute. Do you know the sex?"

"No we'd like to be surprised. The healer said not to worry about going into early labor." He mentioned and they nodded their head. "You can keep that copy. We have one of our own."

"Oh thank you so much." Narcissa smiled. "Have you thought of names?"

"Not yet but I assure you that will be done very soon." I chimed in. "Unlike last time where these little ones were born and we weren't prepared." I tickled Liam and he giggled in excitement. 

"Well I'm sure whatever you come up with will be suitable." She smiled.

"I hope so." Draco smiled. "We should be getting home. I need to put them down for a nap."

"Okay, see you soon." Narcissa stood up and kissed Draco's head. She pressed a kiss to Jay's head. She walked over to me, did the same to Liam and then hugged me goodbye. We walked into the floo and got home.

"I'm so tired." Draco disclosed to me. "I think I'm gonna put them down for a nap and then soak in the tub for a bit." He told me.

"Okay, are you hungry? I'll fix you something to eat."

"Can you get me um pickles and peanut butter?" He asked and I held back my grimace.

"Yeah sure." I handed the baby over to him. "I'll be right up there." I kissed him cheek and then he was off. He walked up the stairs and I walked in the kitchen.

"Kreacher!" I called and with a pop he was there.

"Yes Mister Harry. What can Kreacher get you?"  He asked.

"Kreacher can you get a pickle and peanut butter sandwich for Master Draco. And a tuna fish sandwich for me?"

"Yes I be getting you that." He told me and popped out. I sat on the bar stool sitting there. A few moments later he popped back in and gave a tray.

"Thank you Kreacher." I said and the levitated the tray up the stairs. I levitated it into the bathroom and Draco was relaxing in the tub with bubbles all around.

"You good?" I asked.

"So good." He told me. I conjured a water tray and placed it in front of him. I gave him his sandwich and sat on the toilet seat.  "Thank you for the sandwich." He told me.

"You're welcome." I said. A small silenced fell upon us. Just us eating our sandwiches. Draco was the first to break the silence.

"I love you Harry." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too Draco." I spoke and a nice silence fell upon us as we just enjoyed each other's presence.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro