• 2 - "Powers?" •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After we all ate, we were chilling in the living room. "Why were you trying to go through the forest, anyways?" Draco asked. "I was traveling because I was running away from my village." I said. "I was one of their warriors, but someone told a lie, and now they're after me." I said, looking down. "Wow, that's harsh." Nagi sighed. "Who are all of you anyways? You all are really unique in looks..." I laughed. "I'm a Dryad." Ur smiled. "Nagi is the Naga, Draco is the Hydra, and Loki is the Lich King." Ur continued, as the boys nodded. "I'm just... Human." I laughed. "Hm..." Ur looked at me for a minute. "What is it?" I asked. "Did you want powers?" Ur smirked. "Oh, uh...!" I said, thinking. "It's easy. All you have to do is find one of the dragon fruits in the forest." Ur smiled. "I'll take you there, if you want!" Draco grinned, as I smiled and nodded. "Alright. Good luck you two. Draco, behave yourself." Ur stated. "Yeah yeah...." He rolled his eyes as I followed him to the exit. "She can be really bitchy..." He sighed, as he opened the door. The castle was huge! I stared in awe. "That's Ur's castle. We all usually hang out here." He smiled, as we saw another castle. "That belongs to Loki..." He said, pointing. "Nagi's cave is here, and my cave is over there." He said, pointing again. "Alright, uh... I have a question..." I said. "What is it?" He asked in reply. "What kind of powers will I get?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "It's usually random, so you'll never really know." He said, as we continued to walk through the forest.

Well, that's... Upsetting.

"Did you four eat those fruits to get your powers?" I asked. "No. I'm a hydra, so I naturally breathe fire. Ur is immortal, Nagi uses martial arts, and Loki uses ancient magic." Draco said, counting with his fingers. "These fruits have effects on those who don't already have special abilities." He said, as I nodded. "You could get elemental powers, or even immortality from the fruits... But they're really rare. Lucky for you, I know the perfect place to find them!" He smirked confidently, as we walked through the forest. "By the way..." He said, as I tilted my head. "What is it?" I replied. "How did you run out of water?" He asked. "Uh... The river looked pretty untrustworthy... It was pink water..." I said. "That's just the color of it in the forest. It's perfectly fine." He smiled, as we ducked under a tree branch. "Ta-DA! Here we are." He said, pointing at a tree with blue leaves and strange red fruit attached to it. "Uh..." I raised an eyebrow. "Trust me, they're good... Sometimes..." He laughed. "Well, usually they're tasty." He said, picking one and handing it to me. "..." I frowned. "What?" He asked, leaning against a tree. "...I don't trust it..." I mumbled. "Even if I do get powers... What if they're temporary?" I asked, looking over at him. "Hm..." He pondered. "Ur probably knows, but I'm 99% certain that they're permanent." He sighed. "Alright, I guess it's worth a shot..." I finally mustered up the course and bit into the fruit. "Oh wow..." I said, feeling power inside of me. "Holy crap!" Draco shouted. "What?" I asked, confused. "You're eyes turned yellow." He said, getting up close to my face to see. "Eh?" I asked, taking a step back. "They're pretty!" He grinned. "Okay, how do I use this... Power?" I asked. "Uh, try clapping." He said. I clapped, and nothing happened. "Uh... Snapping?" He asked. I snapped my fingers, and a flame flickered to life from my hand. "Hm... Fire, huh?" I smirked. 'My personality seems different too...' I thought, staring at the flame. "You're way different!" He laughed. "Maybe that's because I've been unaware..." I shrugged, as I smiled. "Regardless, let's head back." Draco said, as he grabbed my hand, and headed back to Ur's castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't help but feel that this chapter was really stupid...

I suck at writing, I'm sorry.

The way she gets her power is pretty dumb, but it was all I could work with...

^^'

So...

I'll see you all in the next chapter which hopefully won't be as shitty as this! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro