Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thor and I were sent to Midgard, and I had to admit that the blonde was quite attractive with his hair tied back. I looked around at this strange place, metal shells that seemed to move with the mortal inside, dogs on pieces of threads and the dress was strange; Thor then broke me from my trance, "you make a very good Midgardian." he smiled down at me.

"I. . . I do?" I asked stuttering a little that the prince had complimented me.  Frig had made me a pair of black trousers, high black leather boots, a blank top and a black leather coat, my  hair had been bound with a ribbon and tumbled down my back. "Where do we start looking first?" I asked.

"Stark tower." he said.

"Stark tower?" I asked.

"Yes, I want my friends to meet you." he answered.

"T. . . Thor." I squeaked, and I paused walking.

"Arvid what's wrong?" he turned and gently gripped my hands.

"I don't think it would be such a good idea." I said shyly.

"Why not, they're going to love you." he bellowed in his deep husky voice.

"People make me nervous." I said, my eyes not meeting his.

"But you create armour for people." he said, he began to speak quietly because of people staring at us.

"Yes I know but I'm alone in the forges." I said.

"Come, lets grab a drink that the mortals call coffee, then let me know how you feel after." he suggested, he gently grabbed me by the arm and took me in to a building which said 'café.'  As soon as I walked in a nice smell attacked my senses.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Coffee." he answered.

"I'll have that." I said, I took a table in the corner, many people staring at me but I couldn't figure out why. Thor joined me with two mugs filled with the hot substance.

"You should be able to track Moljinor, I mean you made her for me." he smiled and rested a hand on my cheek.

"True." I answered, suddenly we were interrupted by two girls who came over, they were blushing and screaming over Thor.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"My fans." he said.

"Fans?" I inquired turning my head to the side a little confused.

"How much did my father tell you?" he asked.

"Not much apparently." I said. The two girls glared at me.

"Who are you?" one asked.

"A Blacksmith," I said.

"A what?" the other asked.

"A never mind. I'm going to get some air." I said to Thor and walked out. My head had begun to hurt, and I dropped to my knees, Moljinor was screaming at me she had been stolen by another force, before I knew it a bright beam was shone down on me and I was transported into a craft. I looked around and saw undead soldiers looking at me, I heard boots clattering against the metal and standing before me was Hella.

"It seems my brother has worn Moljinor out, I need you to fix it." she demanded.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro