Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I stood in the corner, a silver goblet sitting in my hand minding my own business thinking about the armour I needed to fix that was sitting in my barn when I was interrupted by Volstagg. "It's nice to see you Arvid." He smiled at me, jolly as ever. 

"And you, it's nice to have a break from the forge." I said. 

"But you do make the finest weapons," he said. I blushed not really sure what to say. 

"So I've been told," I said trying to look away. 

"You don't get a lot of compliments do you?" he asked. 

"No I'm usually being barked at or getting demands for things to craft," I said. 

"No time to chill or take a break?" he asked. 

"Nope, I usually work through the day." I said. The night soon turned to day and I decided to head home taking a rather drunk mother home with me, she went to sleep as soon as we got in, I took a few hours sleep before returning to the forges, I tied my hair back first and then continued to craft the sword I had been working on a few days ago, using a hammer and chisel to put the detail in. I was concentrating hard my tongue hanging out the side of my mouth, my father returned  from his patrol as I could hear  his armour rattling but he knew not to disturb me when I was working. The sun began to rise over Asgard and I paused for a second to watch the sun travel down the palace and over the land as I did every morning. 

I then went back to work, my back began to ache I stretched up for a couple of seconds and heard it click in all the right places, I looked towards the path to the farm and saw Odins messenger running my way. I had to double a take not believing my eyes. "What does he want?" I asked myself. He stopped, a panting mess in front of me. "What do you want?" I asked putting down my tools and crossed my arms over my chest. 

"Odin wishes to talk to you," he panted. 

"Me? Are you sure its not for my father?" I inquired. 

"Yes he wishes to see you now," he added. I whistled and my Sleipinir cantered around, I pulled myself onto his back and we galloped to the palace again leaving the messenger behind. I slid out of the saddle not even pulling the Sleipinir to a halt, I walked inside and went straight to the throne room, I knelt before Odin and his sons. 

"You summoned me my lord," I said not even looking up at him. 

"Yes and it's not an inquiry for your craft, I wish you to join my sons on a mission to Midgard," he said. 

"A mission?" I asked looking up at Odin. 

"I need you to retrieve Moljinor, it's being held in a museum." he said. 

"How did you lose it?" I asked looking at Thor. 

"The mortals took it from me," he said pouting. 

"So what do you say?" Odin asked rushing me for answer. 

"I accept," I replied with a nod.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro