Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My attention was suddenly removed from him as Loki gently took my hand and kissed it softly. "Pleased to see you again Arvid, you look beautiful as ever." He said, my cheeks blushed red. I noticed that Loki was wearing the golden horned helmet I had crafted for him. Before long Thor then joined us.

"Stop boring her brother, I'm sure she wouldn't mind a walk in the grounds, would you Arvid?" He asked gently snatching my hand from Lokis.

"Of course," I smiled. We both walked outside leaving Loki by himself. I caught Thor glancing back at Loki, as soon as we were outside we stood in front of the gold Slepinir fountain with his father mounted on its back.

"It's nice to see you accepted our invitation," he said.

"It was my mother who wanted to come not me." I replied, his smug smile dropped.

"I'm sorry to hear that but I'm intrigued as to why you wouldn't want to join the festivities." he said, he looked a little hurt.

"Because I'm not exactly one for large gatherings." I said. We heard armour rattling and it was just two palace guards, one being my father, they paused and my fathers gaze met Thors.

"I hope you are treating my daughter well." my father said, his voice stern.

"Yes sir of course," he answered.

"Good. I'll see you at dawn Arvid," he said and then continued on his route.

"Your father makes me nervous," Thor said looking back at me.

"He's harmless," I replied.

"I hope so." he answered.

"It's amusing that the prince is scared of a humble guard." I giggled, his cheeks seemed to warm and go red that was when he looked away. "It's nothing to be ashamed of." I added. We sat on the edge of the fountain, we both looked up at the night sky, it was beautiful.

"You know I've always wondered if the stars are looking down at us as we're looking up at them, whispering to one another," Thor had moved closer and I felt his breath on my neck. "Remarking about the strange creatures we are," he finished, I felt Thor's arm wrap around my waist and pulled me into him, I gasped as I was a little taken aback by his boldness and so I stood.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing I just didn't expect you to be so forward." I said, he stood now to and closed the gap between us. "Thor, I'm just a Blacksmith, I'm not worthy of you." I dropped my head.

"Arivd, don't say that. You are most desired after, you just don't hear the gossip." Loki said. We both turned and there he stood behind us.

"How long have you been there?" Thor asked.

"Long enough to see my brother be rejected." He replied. I noticed Thor's expression was one of hurt once again.

"I'll let you both discuss things and I'll be inside when you both come to your senses." I said and retreated inside.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro