00 | playlist

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

THE SONGS,

"Wish I didn't doubt it / I wish I never ever told you all about it / But I just had to let you know / I never meant to hurt you though."
YOU GET ME SO HIGH, The Neighbourhood.

"I fill my lungs every night / Not long to wait / And if I do this thing right / I dream of our escape."
IF I GET HIGH, Nothing But Thieves.

"I can't take this anymore / I decided to leave, walked out through that door / Oh, and why do you think I go? / Because you know it can never be so."
PUT ME DOWN, The Cranberries.

"Don't know what I want / But I know it's not you / Keep pushing and pulling me down / But I know in my heart it's not you."
I CAUGHT MYSELF, Paramore.

"And right before your eyes / I'm breaking / No past, no reasons why / Just you and me."
THE LAST TIME, Taylor Swift ft. Gary Lightbody.

"The eyes are getting heavier and whether you're asleep or awake / Is a mystery / Would a kiss be too much to ask?"
TOO MUCH TO ASK, Arctic Monkeys.

"I'll always be waiting for you / So you know how much I need you / But you never even see me, do you? / And is this my final chance of getting you?"
SHIVER, Coldplay.

"I am a moth / Who just wants to share your light / I'm just an insect / Trying to get out of the night / I only stick with you / Because there are no others."
ALL I NEED, Radiohead.

"Always the fool with the slowest heart / But I know you'll take me with you / We'll live in spaces between walls."
GILDED LILY, Cults.

"If only you'd come back to me / If you laid at my side / Wouldn't need no mojo pin / To keep me satisfied."
MOJO PIN, Jeff Buckley.

"I've gotta get over / I've gotta get better / Will love you forever."
CARAMEL, Blur.

"And that's when you found me / I was waitin' in the garden / Contemplatin', beg your pardon / There's a part of me that recognizes you / Do you feel it too?"
CHIHIRO, Billie Eilish.

"And true love waits / In haunted attics / And true love lives / On lollipops and crisps."
TRUE LOVE WAITS, Radiohead.

"And when we're getting dirty / I forget all that is wrong / I sleep so I can see you / 'Cause I hate to wait so long."
SAILOR SONG, Gigi Perez.

"Sleight of hand and twist of fate / On a bed of nails she makes me wait / And I'll wait without you / With or without you."
WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, U2.

• • •

• • •

"I did violence to my own heart."
— Edgar Allan Poe, 1848.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro