* 2 *

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm really not good at describing dancing so it's okay with yall if I like skip those parts? 🤷‍♀️

Jungkook P.O.V

Jeon panted heavily as he finished his performance, sitting himself down at the side of the stage as he sipped some water. Taehyung still had a firm stare on him, unable to look away. Jimin was speaking with him as he was staring at Jeon as well, making it awfully obvious he was talking about him.

He eventually stood up and made his way outside after it was done filming, needing to get something to eat. The cafeteria was pretty close to the studio which made Jeon relieved.

He loved his food.

Jeon pattered his way over to the cafeteria area, looking around. It wasnt much as he expected, a few tables here and there with a small kitchen where the food was made. He could smell a strong familiar scent, realising it was pizza.

Jeon sat down at a small, rounded table and placed his phone carefully onto the centre, making sure not to scratch it as he didnt have a case for it yet. A few other people made their way in and sat in groups, minding their own business. He was happy that he hadnt stolen anyones table since he didnt want to be hated anymore than he already was.

As his eyes kept averting around the room every so often he noticed another small boy on the other side of the cafeteria, staring directly at him.

Intensely.

Jeon tilted his head in such a way that made the other boy quickly avert his eyes back to his piece of paper.

Messing with his black hair as it kept covering his dark eyes.

"Weird." Jeon mumbled under his breath, taking a slice of pizza as he took a big bite out of it, chewing it. As he savoured his food he felt another tap to his shoulder but it was painful tapping, like harsh poking.

"Ow- ow!" Jeon yelped and turned around only to see an orange haired boy smiling widely at him. "Hi!" He chimed, sitting opposite jeon as he kept his rather excited grin slapped across his face. "I'm hoseok! I'm in the science sector of this university how about you?!" His voice was very low, grungy but also extremely cheerful.

"I-I-"

"Oh I'm so sorry! Did i scare you? Oh baby bun. It's okay!" He giggled as he ate some of his pasta. Jeon just blinked for a moment before bursting into laughter, making hoseok smile even more.

"How can a person be so happy?" Jeon giggled as he stared at hoseok, himself just laughing more.

"I try to be as happy as I can possibly be." He said, taking two banana milk cartons from his back pack. "Here have one." Hoseok said, pushing it to him.

"Ah~ thank you..." jeon grinned happily, stabbing the sharp end of the straw into the silver foil, taking a long sip.

"I'm so glad you brought banana milk... its my favourite drink." He said, sipping it more. Hoseok grinned and ruffled the brunettes hair cutely. "I can see us getting along just fine." He replied as he finished the cheese pizza, throwing the paper plate into the trash.

"Do you like the dance sector?" Hoseok asked, keeping his stare on the boy. "Well... it hasn't been a great start-" jeon went on before feeling two hands on his shoulders as they lightly massaged his shoulder blades.

"Having fun both of you?" Jeon sighed as he heard jimins voice behind him.

"Oh! Is this your boyfriend?" Hoseok asked, making Jeon blush profusely.

"N-no-"

"Yes! 2 year anniversary soon baby boy~" jimin teased.

Jeon pushed him away with his hand and tsked under his breath, shaking his head. "No... we are not together." He sighed, feeling extremely flustered.

"Oh." Hoseok pouted out his heart shaped lips and blinked, bewildered by the situation.

"He just keeps bothering me purposely." Jeon said, turning around as he watched jimin walk away as he laughed, standing by taehyungs side.

"Well... to forget this... my name is hoseok~" he smiled, brushing his hair back with his slender fingers.

"Nice to meet you." Jeon smiled as his cheeks were still red. "Well at least you're nice to me... no one else really is." He mumbled as he finished his banana milk, scrumpling up the carton with his hands.

"I'm nice to everybody. But at least you understand me. People think I'm fake." Hoseok said in a sorrowful tone as he looked away for a moment.

"I dont think you're fake."

"Thank you. You're very kind." He grinned. "I'd love to stay but I have my biology studies to catch up on. I'll maybe turn see you... in a couple of hours or so?" He said, grinning once more.

Jeon nodded and waved him off happily before standing up again, wondering where he was going to go next before dance practice.

-

Taehyung P.O.V

Taehyung roughly pounded into the boy below him, watching how he squirmed and struggled. "Ah! Daddy!" He gasped, taehyung wrapped his hands around his mouth, refraining him from talking or moaning any louder.

"I'm not your daddy, slut." He hissed, using his other hand to grip and tug at his hair. "You asked for this, so you get it. Got it bitch?" Taehyung growled, the boy nodding quickly as he bucked up his hips needily, wanting to cum. "You know what fuck off." He sighed and pushed the boy off of his cock, angry.

"Go sort your dick out by yourself." Taehyung said as he got himself dressed, the other running out quickly as he was terrified.

"I need to stop doing this..." he slapped himself harshly across his own cheek, feeling it sting as he pulled up his own pants. He felt confused since he didnt know where Jeon was as it was late at night.

"Jesus christ where is he?"

Just as those words left his mouth, the handle of the door slowly opened, jeon shyly peeking his head around the door.

"Where have you been?" Taehyung asked the boy, staring him up and down. "Oh... I was just at another friends dorm." Taehyung scoffed and climbed up to his bed, staring at him from below.

"Get into bed." He demanded the boy, seeing how his cheeks flushed immensely.

He watched as the boy dropped his bag to the other side of the room, slipping off his black shirt, throwing it onto the floor in a careless way. His eyes scanned every flaw that Jeon could ever have, lightly licking his lips.

He watched as Jeon slipped into the bottom bunk and turned over as he let out a discontent sigh, hearing a soft sniffle afterwards.

In a sense, taehyung felt sorry for the boy but never really knew how to show his feels in a 'polite manner'. It always came out mean and cold.

"What's the matter." Taehyung asked jeon, more sniffles filled up the room. "N-nothing." He replied, wrapping himself up into a Caterpillar within his sheets.

"Tell me." Taehyung said again, meaningless. Or so it came off as that.

"Leave me alone."

"Answer me!" Taehyung raised his voice, making the boy below him let out a small Yelp as he slipped out of his covers and out the door without another word.

"Fucking great." He hissed.

Jungkook P.O.V

Jeon ran towards his newly friend's dorm, knocking on the door in a frantic way as he breathed out heavily. After some time the door creaked open and hoseoks fluffy head of hair popped around the side of it.

"Bun! Oh- are you alright?" The mandarin coloured haired boy asked in a mellow, but concerned tone. "Taehyung is so mean~" jeon lightly wailed as he made his way into hoseoks room, plopping himself onto his bed.

Hoseok didnt have a room mate so Jeon was always welcome.

"I've heard about him... very cold. Well since no one else would really know about it, how about you stay with me for awhile? I'll take care of you." Hoseok smiled widely as he petted the brunettes hair in a comforting way.

He nodded and averted his round, brown doe eyes into his. "How could anyone even say no to you with eyes like those." He laughed.

Jeon blushed and shook his head in a shy manner, letting out a cute giggle. Hoseok grinned and sat next to him, leaning his head on the boys shoulder. "I'm glad I met you Jeon. Not many people are as caring and as nice as you." He mumbled, patting jeons hand softly.

"Thank you hoseok. You're very kind too." Jeon smiled and gave his hair a soft pat.

"You should meet my friend jin tomorrow. He will adore you." Hoseok smiled.

"Hes a little."

Jeon widened his eyes and tilted his head curiously.

"A little? I've never met one of those before."

"You'll love him. I promise." Hoseok smiled before he pulled jeon close to him as he lay down, sighing out in content.

• • •

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro