10) trip to the zoo

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: this is a My Hero Academia (Boku no Hiro Akademia) fanfiction story. I claim no rights or anything associated with the series as they are rightfully owned by Kohei Horikoshi. Some of the characters may seem OOC so please don't hate. Warning this story will feature boy x boy (Yaoi) relationship with Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. Please don't read if your not into that kind of things. Also be sure to leave me your comments telling me what you think!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking', *animal telepathy*, (author Notes), italics-mer speech

10) trip to the zoo

It has been three days since Izuku had become human.  Bakugo had asked Yagi for the month off due to his parents being out of town and that he had a friend whom was staying with him for a month.   Bakugo told Yagi that he could come in and do the delivery this way Yagi didn't have to strain himself. 

"I appreciate that Young Bakugo.  Don't worry so much about me.  Just enjoy your month off." Yagi stated as he gave Katsuki his paycheck.  That is when Yagi saw Izuku looking at the various fish in their tanks.  Torinoshi knew right away who and what Izuku was but he was shocked to see the former mer in a human form.  'You truly are special Young Bakugo.  I wish you the best of luck young Izuku in earning what you desire.' Yagi thought to himself.  That's when Torinoshi decided to try to play match maker.  "May I suggest that you take your young friend to the local zoo." Yagi stated as he gave Katsuki a pair of tickets for the zoo.  Bakugo looked over towards Izuku as the young mer looked at the smaller animals with wide eyes.  Katsuki couldn't help but to see how adorable Izuku looked.

"Thanks........  I will take your advise old man." replied Katsuki as he grabbed Izuku by the hand.  "Come on Deku." 

So a couple of days later, Bakugo decided to take Izuku out to the zoo.  He usually wouldn't be caught dead hanging with a kid his own age but Izuku was special.  Bakugo helped Izuku pick out a outfit only telling the small mer that they were going out.

"Where?" questioned Izuku.

"It's a surprise." Bakugo replied as he grabbed a book bag to hold a few items like the passes, money, water bottles, music player, and book.  Once everything was gathered both Bakugo and Izuku headed for the bus.  The two of them boarded the bus as Bakugo placed earbuds into his music player as he shared the music with Deku allowing him to the various sounds.  Katsuki also gave Izuku the book that he had been really into.  Izuku was reading "The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen."  Katsuki couldn't help but to shake his head at the irony of a mer reading a story about a mermaid whom falls in love with a human.

The two of them finally arrived at the zoo as they both got off the bus.  Izuku stared wide eyed at the front gates as he then realized he was on his first date with Kacchan.  This caused to blush a bit when Katsuki took him by the hand.

"Come on Izuku.  You are going to pick out what we are going to see and do." stated Bakugo as he handed Izuku a map and guide.  Izuku couldn't trust his voice as he found himself nodding his head.

Izuku lead them to the various sights as Katsuki would tell the young mer about the animal and other information.  Izuku would stare at the animals with wide eyes.  Katsuki couldn't help but to admire Izuku's child-like innocence and curiosity.  Bakugo knew that the little guppy would never get a chance to see animals like this ever again.  By the time they reached the aquarium section, Izuku looked at the other fish with a sad expression on his face.

"Kacchan......  why do human lock us away behind tanks for their amusement?  Why can't they leave us where we were?" Izuku asked in a soft spoken voice.  Bakugo didn't know how to answer Izuku's question as he pulled the small mer close to allow the guppy to cry on his shoulder.  Izuku knew that humans ate fish and other animals as a part of living.    But he couldn't understand  why keep animals for a source of entrainment.  Bakugo could see all of the fish swarm over towards Izuku as they clearly could tell that he wasn't human.

"Come on let's get you out of here." 

The two of them left the aquarium area as Katsuki made sure as they went that Izuku's tears didn't fall to the ground.  A part of the human didn't like seeing the mer upset.

"I am sorry Kacchan.......  I ruined our day......." Izuku stated in a sad voice.

"No...... Not at all.  I knew that you would possibly react that way when we got to the aquarium.  I should have had you do something else instead." Bakugo stated as the two of them sat down at a bench.  Izuku shook his head widly.

"It's not Kacchan's fault......." the mer stated as his stomach growled out loud indicating he was hungry.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro