9) teaching Izuku

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: this is a My Hero Academia (Boku no Hiro Akademia) fanfiction story. I claim no rights or anything associated with the series as they are rightfully owned by Kohei Horikoshi. Some of the characters may seem OOC so please don't hate. Warning this story will feature boy x boy (Yaoi) relationship with Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. Please don't read if your not into that kind of things. Also be sure to leave me your comments telling me what you think!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking', *animal telepathy*, (author Notes), italics-mer speech

9) teaching Izuku

Katsuki stared at Izuku still in complete and utter shock.

"What.......?!" he asked still a bit stunned by what Izuku had just told him.

"I was close to death before you found me in that pet shop. You took such good care of me so, thank you." Izuku stated as he bowed his head. Katsuki found himself sitting down at the chair behind his desk.

"Impossible...... You can't be...... Deku?!" stated Bakugo. Izuku lifted his head as he smiled softly nodding very briefly.

"Yes I am. Even if I tried to explain it to you, you would possibly never believe me. And my name is Izuku not that I mind you calling me Deku." replied Izuku.

"All right then..... Izuku. Please try to explain it to me. How is it possible for a guppy to become human?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku let out a long soft sigh as he began to explain his story but he left out making the wish to become human to help out Bakugo. He also didn't want to admit to the human that he had fallen in love with him.

"I can only remain human for one month before I transform back. I figured that this was the best time to learn about the human world." replied Izuku as he was lying about the stipulation behind his wish and why he was human. Bakugo wiped the tears from his eyes after hearing Izuku's story. He felt bad for the young mer but also grateful that he wasn't going to be alone. Katsuki got up from his chair as he stood in front of Izuku holding the shirt.

"Raise your arms up." stated the human. The mer did as instructed as Bakugo slid the shirt over Izuku's slender body. It draped him like a long night shirt. "First thing we have to do is to teach you how to walk."

Katsuki was actually very patient with helping Izuku with the things he needed to know or at least be able to do. Bakugo went up to the attic as he knew that some of his older clothes would be able to fit Izuku better. Bakugo even helped Izuku getting dressed and putting on shoes. After they were both fully dressed and ate some food, Katsuki decided to take Izuku out shopping this way the mer could see the sights. As the two of them sat on the bus, Bakugo couldn't help but to feel at peace when he was with Izuku. That he closed his eyes placing his head on Izuku's shoulder. The young mer couldn't help but to blush.

"Kacchan?!" Izuku questioned.

"Just let me rest my eyes for a bit Deku. Don't wory...... I know when we are close." replied Katsuki.

"Okay......" stated Izuku.

Izuku looked out of the window of the bus looking at the various buildings as Bakugo took a short nap on the mer's shoulder. Izuku couldn't help but to admire how much more attractive Bakugo looked up close as he blushed brightly while his heart pounded hard in his chest. Suddenly the driver of the bus announced the next stop causing Izuku to jump which woke up Katsuki. The human placed his hand on the mer's shoulder trying to get the poor boy to calm down.

"Easy there Izuku. This is our stop." stated Bakugo as he rose to his feet. Izuku stood up only to crash into Katsuki's broad chest. Izuku turned beat red as Bakugo snaked his arms around Izuku's slender waist. "Careful Deku. Are you all right?"

I'm fine! the mer replied in his true tongue. Izuku couldn't believe that Bakugo didn't notice how flustered and awkward Izuku was being around him.

Bakugo took Izuku by the hand as they both got off of the bus.

"Don't let go of my hand and stay close."

All right....... Izuku replied in his mer tongue. Bakugo looked at Izuku clicking his tongue. "Right...... Sorry. I'm nervous." Izuku stated.

"Don't be. Everything will be all right. You have to be afraid or nervous." replied Katsuki. Izuku stuck close to Bakugo as the human pointed out the various sights. The school that he goes to which was out for the break. The place he used to volunteer at. And the place he currently worked at as he needed to stop in and pick up his paycheck before they went shopping. Izuku waited outside while Bakugo ran in as the young human needed to ask Yagi for some time off after his days off this way he could spend it with the newly transformed mer.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro