8) what the....?!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: this is a "My Hero Academia (Boku no Hiro Akademia) fanfiction story. I claim no rights or anything associated with the series as they are rightfully owned by Kohei Horikoshi. Some of the characters may seem OOC so please don't hate. Warning this story will feature boy x boy (Yaoi) relationship with Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. Please don't read if your not into that kind of things. Also be sure to leave me your comments telling me what you think!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking', *animal telepathy*, (author Notes), italics-mer speech

8) what the.....?!

Katsuki slowly began to wake up the following morning as he could feel something curled up to him.  At first he didn't think much about it as Shoto would usually curl up next to him.  But Bakugo didn't expect is to feel a pair of arms snake around him.  This caused him to bolt up right sitting on the corner of  his bed.  Izuku slowly sat up letting out a long yawn as he rubbed his eyes.  Katsuki couldn't believe his eyes.  How in the world did this kid get into his house as he was butt naked.  

"What the......?!  Who in the hell are you?!  How did you get into my house?!" Bakugo yelled out angrily.  Izuku's eyes widened as he found himself staring face to face with Katsuki in the flesh.

Kacchan! Izuku stated happily as he went to hug  his human master.

"What the......?!" Bakugo yelled out as he pushed Izuku away from him.  Izuku looked at Katsuki wondering why the human was acting this way.

Kacchan?  Izuku asked it was then he realized that he wasn't speaking in the human tongue but rather his mer one.  Bakugo then realized Deku's tank was empty.  He rushed off the bed over to the tank to see that his guppy was gone.

"What the......?!  What did you do with my guppy?!" Katsuki roared out.

But I am Deku......  All though my name isn't Deku.......  It's Izuku! Izuku tried to explain.  He had never seen Katsuki so angry before as it looked like the human was going to hit him.  This caused Izuku to cry as his tears rolled off his face turning into pearls.  The caused Katsuki to look at Izuku even more freaked out. 

"What the......?!" he yelled out again.  Before Katsuki could move, Shoto stood in front of Izuku snarling and hissing at the human as Kirshima scratched and bashed his body against his tank.  "What the......?!" 

Izuku looked down at Shoto whom was hissing and snarled at Katsuki.

Shoto.......  Kirshima....... Please stop........  Izuku stated both pets obeyed as Shoto his body against Izuku's.    This caused the mer to laugh.  Stop that!  It tickles!  chirped out the mer.  Bakugo looked at Izuku in shock as it seemed that his two pets were defending this strange boy.  But something about this unusual boy seemed oddly familiar.  Katsuki picked up some of the pearl tears examining them as they looked so real.

"Who in the world are you?" Bakugo asked in a low whisper.

Even if I explained it to you, you  would never understand or believe me.  Izuku stated.  As Izuku spoke, to a human like Katsuki it sounded like the sounds of whales make when they sing and dolphins chirping.   Shoto sat next to Izuku as they both looked at Bakugo.  Something about this naked before him reminded him of his guppy.  He couldn't explain it as the boy's very presence seemed to cause him to relax.

Izuku tried to stand up on his newfound legs as he stumbled and fell off the bed.

Shit.......  That hurt.  Izuku stated as he found himself tangled up in Bakugo's blanket.  Suddenly he found himself stairing at Bakugo's hand.

"Come on let's get you to your feet and something on your body." Katsuki stated as he helped Izuku back onto the bed.  He carefully unwrapped the blanket from Izuku looking for any sign of discomfort.  The mer showed none as Katsuki left the blanket pooled around Izuku's waist covering his lower area.  Bakugo then went over to his dresser to get a shirt that would be able to cover Izuku.  The smaller green haired boy watched as Katsuki came over holding out the shirt for Izuku to take.  The minute that their hands touched, it sent static electrical charge through them both.  Bakugo shook his hand.  "Static electricity.  Here put this on." Izuku took the shirt smiling softly.

"Thank you Kacchan.......  But I have never worn human clothes before." replied Izuku in a soft voice. 

"What did you just say?" Katsuki asked in complete and utter shock.  Izuku touched his throat as he smiled softly.

"Thank you Kacchan for saving me in that pet store and for taking such good care of me.  I  am forever in your debt." 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro