7) becoming human

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: this is a "My Hero Academia (Boku no Hiro Akademia) fanfiction story. I claim no rights or anything associated with the series as they are rightfully owned by Kohei Horikoshi. Some of the characters may seem OOC so please don't hate. Warning this story will feature boy x boy (Yaoi) relationship with Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. Please don't read if your not into that kind of things. Also be sure to leave me your comments telling me what you think!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking', *animal telepathy*, (author Notes), italics-mer speech

7) becoming human

Later that night, Izuku couldn't sleep. He watched as Katsuki tossed and turned in his sleep as soft whimpers and tears streaked down the human's face. Izuku's soft siren voice filled the room easing Kacchan to sleep. Izuku felt terrible for Bakugo as the human was having too many sleepless nights which caused the small mer to weep silently for his human. All Izuku could do was to sing in order to help Bakugo sleep. Suddenly, Izuku could sense that something supernatural had entered the room. He wasn't the only one whom could sense it as both Shoto and Kirshima woke up from a sound sleep.

"You must truly care deeply for this human to do this for him every night." stated a soft feminine voice.

"Whose there?" Izuku asked as a girl about the same age as him appeared in a flash of bright pink light. She had short brown hair with longer strands framing her face and large brown eyes. She had small almost see through pink wings as she wore an outfit made from flowers. "A fairy?!" Izuku stated in shock.

"Uraraka at your service." the fairy stated with a small curtsy. "The gods have heard your prayers and your wish. I have come to grant the wish that you have made." stated Uraraka. Izuku stared at the fairy in disbelief but then a smile found its way to his face as he bowed his head towards the fairy.

"Thank you Uraraka." Izuku stated cheerfully. But then he remembered about Kacchan's parents. "Wait there is one problem...... Kacchan's parents. I can't become human with them still here and stuff." Izuku stated.

"We already thought about that. We will mend their relationship to get them away from the house for one month. You will have until then to get Katsuki Bakugo to fall in love with you. If he doesn't return your feelings within a months time, you will turn back into a mer before you become seafoam vanishing into nothingness." stated Uraraka. Izuku found himself shuttereing at the thought of evaporating into seafoam before he completely vanished. Nevertheless, Izuku found himself nodding his head agreeing to the terms.

*Izuku are you certain that you want to do this?* asked Shoto.

*Yeah....... We all care for Katsuki. But, becoming human?!* added Kirshima.

"It's because I love him. I have never felt this way towards any of my last caretakers. Something about this human tells me that he needs me. More so than my other caretakers." replied Izuku.

Neither Shoto nor Kirshima said a word as they respected izuku's decision. Both would do whatever it took to help Izuku out while he was human. Uraraka directed Izuku to poke his head above the water this way she can use her magic on him. Izuku did as told as Uraraka opened lid to the fish tank. The fairies hands began to glow as she chanted softly in a foreign language as her magic sparked off her hands like dust covering Izuku's head. Izuku could feel the magic seep into his body. Uraraka smiled once the spell was completed.

"It is done. When Bakugo is alone after his parents leave while he sleeps. You shall become human. You won't be able to speak the human tongue right away." Uraraka stated. Izuku dropped back down into the water nodding his head that he understood.

"Thanks so much Uraraka." stated Izuku with a soft smile as the fairy replaced the lid on his tank.

"You're welcome. Good luck Izuku." stated the fairy before she vanished in a bright light.

The following day, Katsuki couldn't help but to notice his parents being lovey dovey with each other. 

"What the hell is going on?" Bakugo asked angrily.

"Good morning Katsuki.  Your father and I have made up as we decided to make things work out as it wasn't right for us to drag you through our troubles.  Your father and I are going on a honeymoon cruise for one month.  You are old enough to be on your own and take care of the house while we are gone." replied Mitsuki.  Bakugo looked at his parents in shock but then a soft smile appeared on his face.  He was glad that his parents reconciled.

"That's great to hear you guys so......  When are you leaving for your trip?" Katsuki asked.

"In two days." replied Masaru.

The two days passed by quickly as Bakugo's parents had their bags by the door.  They left Katuski money for food and stuff.

"We will be calling to check up on you while we are gone." stated Mitsuki.

"I should be fine mom.  Don't worry about me.  Just bring me back a souvenir." replied Bakugo.  Both Bakugo's parents hugged their son before they piled into the car and driving off.  Katsuki waved goodbye to them before going back into the house.  He had a feeling that this was going to be an interesting month.  Later that night as everyone slept, Izuku magically began to glow.  He vanished from his tank reappearing next to Katsuki in his bed.  The once former mer wrapped his arms around Katsuki cuddling close to his human. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro