6) developing feelings for Kacchan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: this is a "My Hero Academia (Boku no Hiro Akademia) fanfiction story. I claim no rights or anything associated with the series as they are rightfully owned by Kohei Horikoshi. Some of the characters may seem OOC so please don't hate. Warning this story will feature boy x boy (Yaoi) relationship with Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. Please don't read if your not into that kind of things. Also be sure to leave me your comments telling me what you think!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking', *animal telepathy*, (author Notes), italics-mer speech

6) developing feelings for Kacchan

Several months had passed by since Izuku had begun living with Katsuki. The human called him Deku which didn't seem to bother Izuku as he felt like Bakugo had given him a nickname that was his alone as he would often call Katsuki by the nickname that he had given him. Izuku also got to finally meet Kirshima as at their first meeting, the red bearded dragon would stare at him. Izuku waved shyly at the dragon as he didn't like to be stared at but he didn't seem to mind it when Kacchan did it. Especially at the times when Bakugo would stare at Izuku when he was stuck on a homework problem. It gave him a fuzzy feeling in his heart. Even Izuku's small size grew a bit bigger but not too large for his tank as it was about the same size as a normal guppy.

Izuku loved rubbed his body against Katsuki's fingers as the human's fingers tickled him. He also liked nibbling at Bakugo's fingers when he dropped Izuku's food into the tank. Izuku loved hearing Kacchan's laugh as it seemed to him that the young human didn't do it oten. He loved hearing Katsuki's voice when the human came home and talked to all the animals in his room about how his day was to help him unwind especially after a long rough day which Kacchan had often. Izuku came to learn that Bakugo didn't have any human friends. The only people the young human had in his life was his parents and the owner of the pet shop where he worked at. Izuku couldn't help but to feel sorry for the young human. It was then that the merman knew that he was in love.

But there were a few problems with loving Katsuki. First, the human had no idea that the guppy was actually a merman. Second, was that Izuku was stuck in the tank with no way of even becoming human. Third, there was no guarantee even if Izuku became human that Bakugo would be able to understand him. And last but not least, there was no guarantee that Katsuki would even fall in love with him.

Izuku couldn't help but to feel both sad and hurt as he could often hear Katsuki break down in tears when he thought that everyone was asleep. It seemed his family was going through a possible separation as his parents fought all most all the time when they were together. Bakugo tried to be strong but the stress was getting to him. Izuku wanted to take the young human into his arms and tell him that everything would be alright. But all Izuku could do to help soothe the pain was to sing in his true voice while Katsuki was asleep. Izuku would watch as the human slept while tears ran down his face. Izuku looked out the window to see a single star out in the sky as he clasped his hands together praying to the gods.

'Please...... Give me the power to become human. I can't for him so much and come to love him. Kacchan needs me. So please...... Grant my wish.' Izuku prayed silently.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro