5) making friends

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: this is a "My Hero Academia (Boku no Hiro Akademia) fanfiction story. I claim no rights or anything associated with the series as they are rightfully owned by Kohei Horikoshi. Some of the characters may seem OOC so please don't hate. Warning this story will feature boy x boy (Yaoi) relationship with Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. Please don't read if your not into that kind of things. Also be sure to leave me your comments telling me what you think!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking', *animal telepathy*, (author Notes)

5) making friends

After Izuku ate his fill, he began to explore his new tank and his surroundings. Shoto would watch from Katsuki's bed before the small merman turned his attention to the red and white cat.

"Are you the only one here?" Izuku asked.

*No.... Kirshima is also stuck in his tank until Katsuki takes him out. Kirshima is a red bearded dragon. My name is Shoto.* stated the cat.

"I am sorry about earlier. It is in the past I have had a bad experience with a cat named Tomura that at first glance I thought that you were him. My name is Izuku and it is very nice to meet you Shoto." stated the guppy.

*I would say that it is nice to meet you as well Izuku. But, I can't see past the lamp.* stated a different voice. Izuku could see the lamp and part of another tank on the bookshelf but, not what was in it. Izuku chalked up the voice to be belonging to Kirshima.

"It's nice to hear your voice as well Kirshima. This human we are with seems a lot different from my past owners." stated Izuku as he sat down on a rock. Shoto moved over to the coffee table where he had a better view of both Kirshima and Izuku.

*Katsuki is the best! He is an excellent owner.* stated Kirshima. Shoto found himself nodding his head in agreement.

*I think that you will like it her Izuku. But I have to know, what is a merfolk like yourself doing in a pet shop of all places?* asked Shoto.

Izuku let out a low soft sigh as his story was never easy to tell. Humans have long forgotten their kind existed as to those who don't believe in the supernatural or the unknown, Izuku looked like a normal fish or in his case a guppy. Most of his kind had been killed off by poachers or fishermen. Izuku was lucky to survive out in the wild as long as he did. But when he was finally caught, because of his small size he made a better pet. Izuku knew about all the myths that surrounded his kind. Like eating their flesh or drinking their blood would grant someone immortality. Yes, his tears did transform into pearls but only when he was on land. However, his kind did live for a very long time to the point they were considered immortal. That wasn't true, but they did age very slowly. Izuku told both Shoto and Kirshima his story.

"I used to live with my mom as we always moved around avoiding humans as much as possible since because off the rumors told about our kind being able to grant immortality. We managed to stay hidden with some fresh water guppies until my mom was snatched up by some fishermen. Since then I have been on my own. Then one day some more humans came snatching up the pod that I was with. Since because of my smaller size, I was sold off to various pet stores and had many owners. One of them owned a cat named Tomura. This cat was about as mean as they come. He would try to claw at me, take me out of my tank to eat me, and often would torture me with his words. I don't truly remember how I came to be in the last pet store as I was often in and out of consciousness since the incident with Tomura. All I remember is that my last caretaker stuffed me into the back of his store until your human found me." Izuku stated. He could hear someone crying and sniffling at his story.

*That's so sad. Thank heavens Katsuki had found you.* cried Kirshima.

*Yes... It does sound like you haven't had an easy life. But you don't have to worry any more. Katsuki will take good care of you like he does with all of us.* Shoto replied.

Izuku found himself smiling at Kirshima's and Shoto's words.

'I wonder if this is what it is like to have friends. They both have faith and trust in this human as I can tell that he takes really good care of them.' Izuku thought to himself. He may have not known Shoto or Kirshima for long but a part of him already recognized the two of them as friends. A part of Izuku couldn't wait to get to know his human better. "Kacchan....." he stated softly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro