"How so? I don't recall--"

"Remember when I was infected by the Virus?"

"Oh... That wasn't a favor. That was out of kindness."

"You saved my life, and my place as a goddess..."

"I couldn't let a friend of mine die, that would be ridiculous!"

"...I still owe you."

"Sigh... I suppose..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So... This is the Explorer Academy, eh?" I said, looking at the city. I walked through the city, and approached the building nonchalantly. I checked to see if the door was unlocked, and it was, so I decided to head inside. "Attention new students, please follow the light arrows to the auditorium." I heard a voice. I headed to the auditorium, to find out that I wasn't the first student there. There was a Greninja guy, a small Shinx with a small, red tuft of hair on his head, a rather friendly looking Garchomp guy, a mysterious Mawile girl, a beautiful Mienshao girl, an Amaura boy, and a Tyrunt boy. In fact, it seems that I was the last one to arrive. "..." As soon as I walked into the auditorium, everyone's attention was directed towards me. "..." I picked up the pace of my walking, and sat in a chair away from the other Pokemon. "Greetings!" A Houndoom guy said, followed by a Zoroark and a Braxien(both guys mind you.). "Welcome, all of you, to Explorer academy!" The Braxien and Zoroark said together. "Thank you all for--", "HEY HEY HEEEEY!" A Jolteon girl appeared from backstage. "DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!" She said. "Sorry!" The Houndoom said. "Alright. I'll be taking over this presentation for a few." She said. "Sup? I'm Light. One of your... Uh... Supervisors! Blah, blah, blah... School... Blah blah." She said. "You done?" The Houndoom laughed. "Hm..." She said. "...!" She looked at me, and narrowed her eyes slightly. "Yep! I'm done!" She said, back to her smiley self from before. 'What the...?' I thought. 'She looked concerned...' I thought. She pulled a chair onstage, and sat in it. "Do a flip!" She shouted. "Anyways... I'm Flare. And this is Zak, and Inferno." The Houndoom said. "Nice to meet you all!" They both said cheerily. "Alright! Now that that stuff is out of the way... We've prepared an entrance test!" Flare said. Inferno suddenly held a ball in his hand. "If you find where this ball is hidden, you are worthy to attend this school!" Inferno said. "Any questions?" Zak asked. "I have a question." I said. "Yes?" He replied. "If there's only one ball, does that mean that only one of us will be able to attend?" I asked. "Well, see for yourself!" Flare said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HERRO THERE MY DUDES XD

I hope your enjoying the story so far!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi!

^^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro