7 - Venus

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I stomped the ground, causing giant vines to wrap around our foe, but he dodged in time. "Shit!" I said, as me and Takashi ran after him. "Healing Pulse!" Amaura said, as she healed us. "Thank you." I said, as I charged at the toxicroak as grass blades appeared on my forearms. "Don't be reckless!" I heard Takashi shout. I ignored him, as I slashed at the Toxicroak. Mia was attacking him with heavy punches, and Maya was using her claws. Gus made stone spikes from the ground that scraped our enemy, while Jinx was trying his best to paralyze the Toxicroak. "Looks like he isn't taking much damage!" Gus said, dodging an attack. "I've noticed." I said, trying to do as much damage as I can. "Nice try." The Toxicroak said, hitting me out of his way. "Tch..." I growled, as I jumped back. "Gus." I said. "Can I help you?" He responded. "I created a vine netting around the Toxicroak. "Use earthquake!" I commanded. "But it'll--", "Do It!!" I shouted, as he used earthquake on the Toxicroak, who couldn't dodge. "Nice!" I said, realizing that it inflicted a good amount of damage on our opponent. "Oh, I see." Gusti said, realizing why I ordered him to use the move. "I've had it with you brats!" He shouted, as he began to glow. He stopped glowing to reveal a mega evolved form?! "What the?!" Takashi said.

Light's POV:

"Light. Explain." Flare growled, arms crossed. "Oh snap..." I said, realizing that I forgot to snatch the mega stone off of the Toxicroak. "Uh...." I said, laughing nervously. I began to glow, transforming into goddess form. "Allow me to explain." Loki said. "Light had asked me to give Hatake a goddess' power." Loki said. "Why?" Flare responded. "Light told me that she sensed an enormous amount of potential in that girl. And she was right. She is worthy." Loki smiled. "I have contacted a goddess named Venus to watch Hatake, because you see, some of us gods and godesses are very picky." Loki laughed. "That still doesn't fix the fact that she screwed up." Flare said. "Hatake will prove her worth. Right... Now." Loki said, pointing.

Hatake's POV:

I looked around at my fallen comrades. The Toxicroak had taken them all out in one slash. I managed to avoid it in time. 'I can't be defeated...' I thought. "You're the last one standing, eh?" The Toxicroak laughed. "A weakling." He said. "We can still fight..!" Everyone had managed to stand up. "Once more then!" The Toxicroak swung his claw. I dashed in front of the Toxicroak, about to take the blow so my teammates could be spared.

"Hatake... That is your name, correct?"

All of a sudden in was in a misty room. There was a vast, starry view above, and an odd crystal replica of a solar system. "Uh... Hatake, right?" I heard that voice again. I looked behind me, and saw a woman with a beautiful line green and yellow dress, that had dark green hair that was in a long braid in the back. "Yes. That's me." I replied, now facing her. "Welcome to Etheria." She said, gesturing to the space we were in. "This is home to all of the gods in this universe." She said. "Am I dead?" I asked. "No. You're in a dream-like state. Don't worry, time is paused when you're here." She said, as I let out a breath of relief. "I was contacted by another goddess. Loki. You may know her as a stubborn Jolteon." She rolled her eyes. "She saved my life, and asked me to watch over you and give you my power in return." She said. "..." I raised an eyebrow. "You have proven your worth. You have shown me that you value others' lives more than your own. You're a serious girl, yet you are loyal. You're careful, and intelligent, but also a tad bit naive." She said. "I feel that we are two sides of the same coin." Venus said. "I am the Goddess of Nature, Venus." She said, holding out her hand for me to shake. "Can you help me?" I asked. "When I feel like it, Most definitely." She said, as I shook her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally updated.

It's Probably a really crappily written chapter, but hey XD

ANYWAYS! Moving on!

I shall see you all in the next chapter! Bye!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro