6 - Strategy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Any luck?" I asked Takashi. "No, you?" He replied. "Nada." I sighed, walking towards him. "....!" I sensed something bad about to happen. "Something wrong?" Takashi asked, as we walked through the forest. "No, it's just that I have a feeling that something bad will happen." I said, on edge. "Let's just focus on finding the crystal for now." Takashi said. "Y-yeah." I said, looking to the side. "Wait..." I said, running towards a sparkling object I saw when I looked away. "Aha!" I said, picking up the diamond shaped prism. "Good work. Now all we need to do is find our way to the clearing." He said. "What do you mean it's heavy?!" I heard laughing up ahead. "Oh, hello." Takashi said, as we approached Gus and Jinx, who had a crystal as well as us. "Wow, who would've thought we'd run into the others?" I saw Amaura and Tyrunt walk towards us four, then Mia and Maya following them. "So, any luck with the crystal finding?" Gus asked, as we all nodded. "..." I looked down. "....?" The ground rumbled slightly. "What was that?" Jinx asked. "Could it be--", "TOXIIIIIIII!!!" A loud roar was heard, and a rather large Toxicroak charged at us out of nowhere. "WATCH OUT!" We said, as we all dodged him. "Who dares to steal my treasure?!" He shouted. "Treasure?" I asked, walking towards him. "Hatake, don't!" Takashi said, as the Toxicroak swung at me, only for me to swiftly dodge. "Yeah, those crystals you have!" He growled, slamming his fists into the ground. "If you don't want anyone taking your treasure, then don't leave it around." I rolled my eyes, covering my leg in a spiked vine, and kicking the Toxicroak with it. "You'll pay for that!" He shouted, as everyone got into their battle stance. The vine disappeared. "Alright. Mia, Maya, attack from the left. Amaura, Tyrunt, stay back and support us. Gus, Jinx, attack from the right. Takashi and I will take the front!" I ordered. "Got it!" Everyone said, as they began attacking.

Light's POV:

"Looks like it's started." I said quietly, watching the students from afar. "Let's just hope that we won't have to pitch in." Flare sighed. 'Let's hope this so called Goddess of Nature will appear...' I thought, sighing. "Heheh... Kick his ass!" I said. "It's amazing that she came up with a good strategy right off the bat. Let's just hope that everyone sticks with it." Flare said, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps!

I'm sick, yeah, it sucks.

I'm sorry that this chapter was so short, it'll be longer next time I promise!

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro