2. Fun!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

C h l o e
====================

We arrived at the place Mitch & Jerome had taken us to. We hopped out the car, along with some of the others in the other car. There was 12 of us. Me, Sam, Brook, Mitch, Jerome, Rob, Preston, Vikk, Ally was Jerome's girlfriend, Veronica was Rob's girlfriend and Katie was Vikk's girlfriend.

A fairly tall man with jet black hair and bright blue eyes came over to us. "Hey, you must be the group that signed up yesterday, eh?" He said in a strong accent. "Das right." Jerome said. "Okay, first off, I need the girls to tie their hairs up." He gave us all a headband. I tied mine up in a cheerleader ponytail.

Mine & Mitch's color was red. Jerome's & Ally's was orange. Sam's & Preston's was purple. Brooklyn's & Lachlan's was pink. Veronica's & Rob's was light blue. Katie's & Vikk's was neon green.

I knew exactly what it was when the man gave us the guns. Paintball. (Or whatever it's called {:3})

"Would you like girls against boys?" We all agreed. It was like capture the flag. Ours was pink/purple, theirs was blue/green.

*Time Skip To In The Middle Of The Match*

They've tried to steal our flag, we've tried to steal their flag, both teams failed miserably, literally.

Me and Ally are in the trees, not so far away from each other. We hear the crunching of leaves and mumbles below us. We look down to see Mitch & Jerome with their paint pistols.

I quickly reload my gun with red paint and position it. I hold down the trigger, letting out the gooey, red paint. The two scream and look up at us. Both are covered in red and orange paint.

They shoot at us, but can't reach us, due to us being so high. When we get down, no we don't jump, there's little things screwed into the bark that you could climb on.

In the end, both teams lose. We headed back home to dry off.

No particular reason why this was a chapter, this idea just popped into my head like, 'Ooh, how about we get the two loners (Vikk and Rob) girlfriends, then they could all go paintballing! Yay!' Oh, my fricken' god. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it. And, take care!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro