52: The Boys Catch Up

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You took off your dress and paused in your undergarments.

"Everything." He growled. "Don't stop there. We're just getting started." Your hesitation however, led the lion to loom over your until you collapsed upon the floor. "I don't like senseless violence. I already told you." The voice was dripping with blood lust. "So come on and strip."

~

"This egg tart definitely is from that fox from early. It even has her teeth marks in it and her scent is on it." A stranger held your tart in your hand.

"Can't we just call the police?!" Another inquired.

"No, it's no use. The shishigumi's card was left by the tree... a message not to get in their way. If we call the police, who knows what they'd do..."

Legoshi's eyes were huge. He had only meant to follow Louis in order to protect him. He takes his eyes off of you for one minute... gone. And not a scent trail to follow.

How dare someone take her... hurt her... Legoshi fumed. She never hurt anyone. Ever.

"Mayor!?" The animals quickly gave the large lion the calling card of the gang.

"Huh. The shishigumi. I was sure I used my image as a lion to destroy them socially last year."

"W-What should we do about this? Do you have any idea?"

"Yes. Of course." The mayor was confident. "First off, you all need to make sure that you don't tell anyone, for your own good. I'm going to conduct a secret investigation and recover the girl."

How? Legoshi narrowed his angry eyes. You don't even know her species.

"R-Really?"

"You're the best mayor."

Legoshi's eyes stayed on the lion even once the others walked away. Before he could even process what had happened, the mayor ripped up the card and walked away.

And although no one noticed it, Legoshi's expressive tail was straight up. In fury.

Meanwhile, Louis had some concerns, but was unaware of the situation, having left with Haru. So, he called up the center of gossip himself; San, friend of Pina.

"San." He spoke as the alpaca answered the phone. "Where is YN?"

"Uh," San was taken aback.  "With... you?..."

Louis was suddenly more concerned.

"Not with you? Or Pina? Els or Ellen? Legoshi? Bill even?!" He rattled off the names of people you hung out with.

"Definitely not the herbivores... I don't know about Legoshi or Bill, but I don't think so. If it was Legoshi, Pina would probably know. If it was Bill, Els would know."

Louis' phone made a call waiting beep.

"Uh, thanks... Keep an eye out." Louis wasn't going to let on his level of concern. Not yet. "Hello?"

"Please come to the mayor's office with haste." The young male's voice told him. "Thank you."

Louis blinked his eyes. What did the mayor have to do with this?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro