2. Just...Be Temperate!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The early days of Ji Won and Soo Hyun's relationship were filled with the thrill of secrecy and the joy of discovering each other anew. It was a time when every stolen glance and secret rendezvous felt like a precious treasure. Despite the challenges of keeping their love hidden from the public eye, they cherished every moment together.

It all began on the set of "Queen of Tears," where they spent long hours filming, but it was the moments in between takes that brought them closer. Small talks turned into deep conversations, and before they knew it, they had fallen for each other.

One evening, after a particularly intense scene, they found themselves sitting side by side, the day's exhaustion giving way to a comfortable silence. Ji Won looked over at Soo Hyun, a playful glint in her eye.

"Have you seen the comments on your latest Instagram posts?" she asked, a teasing smile on her lips.

Soo Hyun chuckled, shaking his head. "Not yet. What are they saying?"

Ji Won leaned in, lowering her voice as if sharing a secret. "They're going wild with all the hints you've been dropping. You know, the ones about Germany and all those cryptic captions."

Soo Hyun's smile widened, a mischievous sparkle in his eyes. "I can't help it. All I can think about is you and our time in Germany. Those memories are too precious to keep to myself."

Ji Won's heart fluttered at his words, but she tried to keep her expression stern. "You need to be more careful. Your fans are sharp, and they're starting to put two and two together. If we keep this up, our secret won't stay for long."

Soo Hyun reached out, gently brushing a strand of hair from her face. "Let them speculate. Eventually, they'll find out, and when they do, I believe they'll support us haha"

"Be temperate!" Ji Won's brows furrow with a mix of affection and firmness in her eyes. "It's not just about the fans. It's about our careers and everything we've worked so hard for. We need to be careful, especially during public appearances."

Soo Hyun nodded, his expression puppyish. "Naeee. I'll keep my distance while we're filming the 'Queen of Tears' bluray...Heheng"

That evening, after a long day on set, they decide to sneak away for some time alone. The sun was setting, casting a warm golden glow over the city. They made their way to the Han River, a favorite spot to unwind and enjoy the scenery.

Walking hand in hand along the riverbank, they immerse in the simplicity of being together. The cool breeze ruffles Ji Won's hair with a sense of peace

"This is nice," she said softly, leaning into Soo Hyun's side. "Just you and me, away from the cameras and the prying eyes."

Soo Hyun wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer. "I wish we could have more moments like this. It's hard to pretend we're just colleagues when all I want to do is hold you."

Ji Won smiled, feeling a warmth spread through her chest. "We'll have more moments like this. We just have to be patient and smart about it."

They continued their walk, enjoying the serenity of the river and the soft murmur of the city around them. As they talked, they shared their hopes and dreams, their fears and insecurities. It was in these quiet moments that their bond grew stronger, built on a foundation of trust and understanding.

They stopped at a small bench overlooking the water, the city lights reflecting off the surface like a thousand stars. Sitting down, they watched the world go by, content in their little bubble of happiness.

As the night grew darker, they reluctantly made their way back to reality, knowing they had to keep up appearances. But the memory of that evening by the Han River stayed with them, a reminder of their love and the promise of a future where they could be together openly.

Despite the challenges, they found solace in the knowledge that their love was strong enough to withstand anything. They were in this together, and no matter what the future held, they would face it side by side.

—-----------------------------------

Months later, the cast of "Queen of Tears" gathered for the filming of the bluray edition. It was a joyful reunion, filled with laughter and camaraderie. Park Sung Hoon, Kwak Dong Yeon, and Lee Joo Bin joined Ji Won and Soo Hyun, each of them excited to see one another.

"Can you believe it's been this long?" Park Sung Hoon said, grinning as he pulled out his phone for a group selfie.

"Feels like just yesterday," Kwak Dong Yeon added, leaning in for the photo.

Lee Joo Bin laughed, her eyes sparkling with nostalgia. "Selfies, shall we?"

As they snapped pictures and caught up on each other's lives, the atmosphere was light and joyous. This time, Soo Hyun prudently kept his distance from Ji Won as requested. They kept their distance, their interactions professional and measured. But every now and then, their eyes would meet, and a secret smile would pass between them, a silent acknowledgment of their bond. Yet, Ji Won still felt a warm sense of belonging, surrounded by friends who had become like family.

"How's life treating you, Ji Won?" Lee Joo Bin asked, a teasing glint in her eye.

Ji Won blushed, covertly glancing at Soo Hyun. "It's been wonderful, but busy. Luckily I have many CF contracts coming my way"

Soo Hyun's eyes filled with affection looking towards Ji Won. "The fame comes with more challenges, but I wouldn't back off"

Little did both of them know that their sights at each other in that blink of an eye had everyone else sense the "special" connection already. The evening was filled with laughter, stories, and countless selfies. As they reminisced about their time on set, Ji Won couldn't help but feel grateful for these friendships and the journey that had brought them all together.

Later, as the filming wrapped up, they gathered for one last photo. Standing together, they felt a sense of accomplishment and pride in what they had created.

"To 'Queen of Tears,'" Soo Hyun said, raising an imaginary glass. "And to the friendships that have lasted beyond the screen."

"Cheers!" they all echoed, their smiles wide and genuine.

As they walked out of the studio, Ji Won and Soo Hyun, unintentionally, fell into step beside each other. Now that everyone else had no doubt about their undercover relationship. The night air was cool, and they decided to rewind by another walk before heading home.

"I didn't know that you were that good at keeping yourself distant," Ji Won teased, leaning her head on Soo Hyun's shoulder. "Thinking about a reward for your effort heheng"

Soo Hyun kissed the top of her head, his heart full. "Hey... You know that you can trust me! And I'll make sure to keep checking on that reward you said"

Ji Won smiled, feeling a sense of peace and contentment. "Saranghae, Soo Hyun."

"Nado, Ji Won," he replied, tightening his hold on her.

--------------------------------

- See y'all on Monday evening for Chapter 3!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro