3. The Moments

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As "Queen of Tears" became a massive hit, the public's interest in the lead actors skyrocketed. The couple had to navigate their relationship with even more caution. The show's success brought relentless media attention, fan scrutiny, and a flurry of promotional events that kept them constantly in the spotlight. Despite this, their bond grew stronger in the shadows, sustained by stolen moments and whispered conversations.

The promotional tour for "Queen of Tears" was both exhilarating and exhausting. Each day was packed with interviews, photo shoots, and fan meetings. Soo Hyun and Ji Won maintained their professional composure, hiding their growing affection behind smiles and rehearsed answers. Yet, amidst the chaos, they found subtle ways to connect, a secret language only they understood.

One evening, after a long day of interviews, the cast and crew gathered for dinner. The atmosphere was lively, filled with laughter and the clinking of glasses. Soo Hyun and Ji Won sat at opposite ends of the table, their eyes meeting occasionally, each glance a silent message.

As the night wore on, Soo Hyun excused himself, needing a moment of quiet. He walked towards the back of the restaurant, finding a secluded hallway near the restrooms. A few minutes later, Ji Won followed, her heart pounding with anticipation. She found him leaning against the wall, his face lighting up as he saw her approach.

"Ji Won-ah," he whispered, reaching out to take her hand. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," she replied, her voice soft and filled with emotion. "It's been so hard, pretending like we're just colleagues."

He pulled her into a gentle embrace, their bodies fitting together perfectly. "Just a little longer, and we'll figure out a way to be together without all this hiding". Soon their lips followed

She nodded, whispering amidst their kiss. "I hope so"

Their moment was fleeting, a stolen fragment of time before they had to return to their public personas. Yet, Ji Won had made a bold decision - to move her chair next to Soo Hyun's, as it gave her chance to interact with him every once in a while.

The next day, the promotional tour took them to Busan for a fan meeting. The event was held at a large convention center, with thousands of enthusiastic fans in attendance. Soo Hyun and Ji Won, along with the rest of the cast, took the stage to answer questions and interact with their supporters. The energy was electric, and the love from the fans was overwhelming.

During the Q&A session, a young fan stood up, her eyes shining with excitement. "Kim Soo Hyun oppa, do you and Kim Ji Won unnie get along well off-screen too?"

Soo Hyun smiled, glancing briefly at Ji Won before answering. "Of course! Uri... Ah Ji Won-ssi is a wonderful colleague and a great friend. We share a lot of good times together. She always gives us snack"

Ji Won nodded in agreement, her heart fluttering at the hidden truth behind his words. "Yes, working with Soo Hyun-ssi has been an amazing experience. We have a lot of respect for each other."

The crowd cheered, satisfied with their responses. Yet, only Soo Hyun and Ji Won knew the deeper meaning behind their carefully chosen words. After the event, they retreated to their hotel rooms, longing for the privacy they so rarely had.

Later that night, Soo Hyun decided to take a big step. He managed to slip past the security and knock softly on Ji Won's door. She opened it cautiously, a smile spreading across her face immediately when she saw him.

"Soo Hyun, what are you doing here?" she whispered, stepping aside to let him in.

"I couldn't stay away," he admitted, closing the door behind him. "I needed to see you."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a deep kiss. "Oh baby...You have no idea"

The intensity of their kiss deepened, a passionate exchange that conveyed all the longing and desire they had kept hidden. Their hands roamed each other's bodies, exploring and memorizing every curve and contour. Soo Hyun's lips trailed down Ji Won's neck, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. She gasped softly, her fingers tangling in his hair as she guided him to the bedroom.

They undressed each other with trembling hands, their movements both urgent and tender. Not their first time, but the hints sprinkled in the interview earlier had certainly set a bigger fire within each of them. As they lay on the bed, their bodies intertwined, the world outside ceased to exist. They made love with a fervor that spoke of all the times they had to suppress their feelings, each touch and kiss a reaffirmation of their love.

Afterward, they lay entwined in each other's arms, the quiet of the night wrapping around them like a comforting blanket. Ji Won traced patterns on Soo Hyun's chest, her heart swelling with emotion.

"This moment should last forever", she whispered.

"But we'll have more moments like this. I promise." Soo Hyun replied, kissing the top of her head. "But we'll have more moments like this. I promise."

As the weeks went by, the demands of their schedules continued to test their relationship. They found solace in the small gestures, each was a reminder of their commitment to each other, a silent promise to endure.

------------------------------------

One weekend, they managed to plan a secret getaway to a secluded cabin in the mountains. It was a much-needed escape from the relentless scrutiny of their lives in the spotlight. The cabin was cozy and private, surrounded by towering pine trees and the serene beauty of nature.

On their first night there, they sat by the fireplace, the warm glow casting a soft light on their faces. Soo Hyun poured them both a glass of wine, his eyes reflecting the flickering flames.

"This feels like a dream," Ji Won said, leaning back against the plush cushions. "I almost don't want to go back to reality."

"Me neither," Soo Hyun replied, taking a sip of his wine. "This is just the beginning for us."

Their time at the cabin was filled with love and laughter. They cooked meals together, went for long walks in the woods, and talked late into the night about their hopes and dreams. It was a brief respite from the chaos of their lives, a reminder of why they were willing to endure the challenges of a secret relationship.

On the second day of their trip, they found a secluded lake surrounded by dense forest. The water was crystal clear, reflecting the vibrant green of the trees. Ji Won looked at Soo Hyun, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"How about a swim?" she suggested, already kicking off her shoes.

Soo Hyun grinned, watching as she began to mischievously strip off her clothes. "Are you serious?"

"Absolutely," she replied, laughing as she waded into the water, now completely naked. "Come on, Soo Hyun. Live a little."

Never could have imagined such a naughty Ji Won, Soo Hyun hesitated for only a moment before following her lead, undressing and joining her in the water. The coolness of the lake contrasted with the warmth of their bodies as they swam together, their laughter echoing through the trees.

They splashed and played, their inhibitions falling away. As they moved deeper into the lake, their playful antics gave way to a more intimate connection. Soo Hyun pulled Ji Won close, his hands caressing her back as their lips met in a passionate kiss. The water lapped gently around them, creating a sense of isolation and freedom.

They made love in the water, their movements slow and sensual, the sensation of the water heightening their pleasure. It was a moment of pure, unfiltered intimacy, a connection that transcended the physical. They held each other tightly, their hearts beating in unison.

Afterward, they lay on the grassy shore, wrapped in each other's arms. The sky above was a stunning canvas, and the only sound was the gentle rustling of the leaves in the breeze.

"This is perfect," Ji Won murmured, her head resting on Soo Hyun's chest. "I wish we could stay here forever."

"Me too," he agreed, his fingers gently stroking her hair. "But even if we can't, we'll always have this moment."

On their last day at the cabin, as they packed their bags, Soo Hyun took Ji Won's hands in his, looking deeply into her eyes. "Ji Won, I want you to know that no matter what happens, I'm here for you. We'll soon find our way"

She smiled, her heart swelling with love. "And I promise to always stand by you, Soo Hyun. Thank you for this trip"

Returning to Seoul, they resumed their busy schedules, but the memories of their time at the cabin provided them with a strong sense of peace and strength. They faced the media frenzy, the endless interviews, and the public scrutiny with renewed determination, knowing that their love was worth every challenge.

Despite the pressures, they continued to find moments of connection. One evening, after a particularly stressful day, Ji Won received a surprise delivery at her apartment. It was a beautifully wrapped box with a note that simply read, "For you, my love. Stay strong with me" Inside, she found a delicate Piaget necklace with a pendant shaped like a Vajra.

Touched by the thoughtful gesture, her lips curved an absentminded smile!

----------------------------------

- Happy Monday! A little spice up for the story ~~

- See you guys on Wednesday evening!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro