21. Hello Chicago

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alert: Explicit content ahead!!

The release of Kim Ji Won's new detective series was met with a wave of acclaim. Critics praised her nuanced performance, and audiences were captivated by her portrayal of a tough yet vulnerable detective. The series quickly became a sensation, and Ji Won found herself at the center of attention, winning multiple Baeksang awards, including Best Actress. This could be perceived as a whole achievement for Ji Won

Soo Hyun watched with immense pride as Ji Won ascended to new heights in her career. He attended the award ceremony by her side, his heart swelling with admiration as she gracefully accepted her awards. The recognition reaffirmed Ji Won's place in the industry and solidified her status as one of Kbiz's top stars.

After the ceremony, they returned to Soo Hyun's penthouse, where he had prepared a small celebration for just the two of them. They sat on the balcony, the city lights twinkling below, sipping champagne and reveling in the joy of Ji Won's achievements.

"To you, my superstar," Soo Hyun said, raising his glass.

Ji Won blushed, clinking her glass with his. "And to you, my rock. Thank you for always being there for me."

Soo Hyun smiled, his eyes filled with love. "I couldn't be prouder of you, Ji Wonie. You've worked so hard, and you deserve every bit of recognition."

Ji Won leaned in, kissing him softly. They spent the evening reminiscing about their journey, their love growing stronger with each shared memory. Eventually, Ji Won brought up their long-awaited trip.

"You know," she began, tracing her fingers along the rim of her glass, "with all these awards and recognition, I feel like I've achieved a major milestone. I think it's really, really time to fulfill my promise."

Soo Hyun's eyes lit up with anticipation. "You mean...?"

"Yes," Ji Won said with a smile. "I booked us the tickets, heheng. You have no choice but pack and go whenever I command"

Soo Hyun's heart soared with excitement. "Yusss, finally. Please, Mrs. Kim, do command! Push it as soon as possible", as he picked her up in the air, their laughter echoed the hallway

----------------------------------------------------

Two few weeks later, they found themselves seated in the first-class cabin of a flight bound for Chicago. As the plane ascended, leaving the city of Seoul behind, they settled into their luxurious seats, enjoying the privacy and comfort of their surroundings.

Ji Won nestled into Soo Hyun's side, a content smile on her face. "Ready for Chicago? It feels like the beginning of a new chapter for us."

Soo Hyun wrapped his arm around her, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "More than ever, baby. This mutual achievement of us could mean more than any individual one"

The flight attendants soon brought out a gourmet meal, and they dined on fine cuisine, enjoying the elegance of the experience. They laughed and talked about their plans for Chicago, Soo Hyun eagerly listening as Ji Won shared stories about her family and their life in the city.

After their meal, they reclined their seats and snuggled under a soft blanket. Soo Hyun held Ji Won close, their fingers intertwined as they watched a movie. The intimacy of the moment, the shared warmth and quiet joy, made the long flight feel like a blissful escape from the world.

But as the cabin lights dimmed and other passengers began to drift off to sleep, the closeness between them ignited a deeper desire. Soo Hyun's hand gently traced patterns on Ji Won's arm, sending shivers down her spine. She turned to him, her eyes filled with a mixture of love and longing.

Unable to resist, Soo Hyun leaned in, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. The secluded first-class cabin gave them a sense of privacy, and their kisses grew more fervent. Ji Won's breath hitched as Soo Hyun's hands roamed, exploring her body with a possessive need.

"Soo Hyun," she whispered, her voice trembling.

"Shh," he murmured against her lips. "Just let go, Ji Wonie."

Behind the shut door, they carefully moved, ensuring they remained under the cover of their blanket. Ji Won could feel his hardness pressing against her back in a flash. It had been a busy month, Soo Hyun's touch was both gentle and demanding, his fingers slowly tracing the contours of her body. Ji Won bit her lip, trying to stifle her moans, but a particularly intense wave of pleasure escaped her lips when Soo Hyun's fingers mischievously twirled a little too hard on her buds. The sound echoed softly in the cabin, causing Ji Won to blush furiously. Soo Hyun, however, was undeterred. He reveled in her reactions, his own desire growing with every gasp and whimper she made, one hickey after another. He crept under that thin blanket just to let his tongue meet with her bosom, and things came after that.

Ji Won couldn't hold it either with her hand slowly unzipping his pants giving his thing a few pumps. Now that both of them couldn't wait any longer, her soaked area between the thighs allowed him in with just one thrust, everything smoothly fell into track. The session, of course, could not be too obvious. The slower he moved, the clearer she could feel his length exploring every bit of her inside. With Soo Hyun spooning her, his arms tightened around, sometimes up on her mounds, sometimes down around her soft booty, Ji Won dedicated her both hands between the lips to block any possible shady moans.

Their connection deepened, the physical intimacy heightening their emotional bond. When they finally reached their peak, they clung to each other, breathless and sated. Soo Hyun let all of his longing accumulated in the past 2 weeks out inside her, kissed her deeply, a satisfied smile on his lips.

Ji Won's face was still flushed, but she couldn't help but smile back. "You're impossible," she whispered, her voice filled with affection.

"And you're irresistible," he replied, kissing her again. "Saranghae, Ji Wonie."

"Nado saranghae, Soo Hyun," she said, resting her head on his chest. They fell asleep in each other's arms, 15 hours on the flight to Chicago feeling like a dream.

When they arrived in Chicago, the bustling city of late autumn greeted them with its vibrant energy. As soon as they exited the baggage claim zone, Ji Won's family was already at the gate with their warmest welcome. 

"Aigoo, Ji Wonie, Soo Hyun-ssi. Welcome home", Ji Won's appa offered them both a gentle embrace

They soon checked into the family's house, a nice Mediterranean-style home in affluent neighborhood with a garden full of roses. The first evening, they had dinner with Ji Won's parents. The meeting went wonderfully, her parents welcoming Soo Hyun with open arms. They shared stories, laughter, and dreams for the future, the bond between them growing stronger with each passing moment.

"These two kids, only the news told us about your engagement", Ji Won's appa teasefully complained

"My mother was just as surprised as you two", Soo Hyun chuckled 

"Can we pretend to act like my Thanksgiving this year spent with you guys is more important than that engagement??", Ji Won pouted, "It's been years"

Her comment brought everyone to lighthearted laughs. As the night wore on, Ji Won's mother took Soo Hyun aside. "She's our precious daughter," she said softly, her eyes filled with love. "Please, take good care of her."

Soo Hyun nodded earnestly. "I promise, I will. She means everything to me."

Ji Won's father clapped him on the back, a warm smile on his face. "Welcome to the family, Kim seobang. We're happy to have you."

Taking all the scenes into her sight, the warmth and acceptance from her parents made Ji Won's heart swell with happiness. As they left the room, she squeezed Soo Hyun's hand, her eyes shining with gratitude. "My parents already adore you."

Soo Hyun smiled, kissing her temple. "I adore you too, and I'll do everything to make you happy."

Of the two weeks being here, they then spent their first day exploring the city, hand in hand, marveling at the sights and sounds of the place Ji Won once called home. Chicago in fall was full of red and yellow leaves. Their first stop was a state fair, where food and weather of late fall were indeed soothing to them. Nothing is better than a fall breeze caressing one's face, also spending some time wandering around the pumpkin patch, now that Halloween had passed for weeks, only a few left, but enough for their experience. 

The next day was dedicated to their pre-wedding photoshoot. They dressed in elegant attire, Ji Won in a stunning white chiffon wedding haute couture gown adorned with delicate 3D flower details. The dress featured elegant splits that added a touch of allure, making her look like a goddess descended from the heavens. Soo Hyun couldn't take his eyes off her.

"You look breathtaking," he whispered as they prepared for their first set of photos.

Ji Won blushed, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Aigoo, gomawo. My hubby also look incredibly handsome."

They posed by the Bean, in Navy Pier, and on The Magnificent Mile, capturing moments of love and joy. The photographer caught their playful interactions, their tender glances, and the undeniable chemistry that radiated between them.

As the sun set, casting a golden glow on Lake Michigan, they found themselves on a rooftop terrace, the skyline behind them. Ji Won looked at Soo Hyun, her heart full. "This is perfect. Still can't believe we made it."

Soo Hyun took her hands in his, his eyes filled with love. "It's just the beginning, Ji Won. We have so many more dreams to fulfill together."

She smiled, tears of happiness glistening in her eyes. "I can't wait for our future, Soo Hyun. With you, everything is possible."

They sealed the moment with a kiss, the city of Chicago witnessing their love and commitment. The streets buzzed with excitement as Soo Hyun and Ji Won strolled hand in hand, their love radiating like a beacon. At some points, they could feel the cameras flashed as fans and onlookers whispered about the possibility of a secret wedding, but they had no intention to hide it anyway. 

Rumors spread like wildfire, fueling speculation about the "wedding of the century." But amidst the chaos, Soo Hyun and Ji Won remained blissfully unaware, lost in their own world of love and happiness.

As their trip drew to a close, Ji Won made sure to fulfill her promise, to take him to the go-kart track nearby. Things were supposed to be extremely fun and wild, until her first few rounds. All of the sudden, Ji Won could felt the surge of nausea rising inside causing Soo Hyun terrified enough to pause the session. She didn't normally have problem with adrenaline-rush activities, especially not with go-karting. They had the fun, indeed, but it was much shorter than they both expected. Within those few rounds, Soo Hyun didn't even have a chance to win over his soon-to-be-wife. Both first thought it was just a problem of a long time out of practice, but no, Ji Won stayed on those symptoms, which began to progressed themselves, casting a shadow over their idyllic romance.

On their last few days, Ji Won's symptoms only seemed to worsen. Her bouts of nausea became increasingly difficult to hide. On their last evening, as they gathered for dinner, Ji Won's discomfort became too much to bear. She rushed to the restroom, her face pale and drawn, while Soo Hyun watched with growing concern, and now it finally happened in front of her parents

Returning to the table, Ji Won struggled to maintain her composure, her discomfort evident to all. Soo Hyun reached for her hand, his eyes filled with worry. "Are you okay, Ji Won?"

Ji Won forced a weak smile, nodding feebly. "I'm fine, just a little queasy," she replied, though her words rang hollow.

Ji Won's mother, who had sensed an odd going on for days, placed a comforting hand on her daughter's shoulder. "We're here for you, Ji Won. Whatever it is, you can tell us."

Tears pricked at Ji Won's eyes as she looked at her parents, feeling overwhelmed by their love and support. As they held each other, she could tell that they must have known her secret by their own guess, but let's just wait, until they could be more ready to confess. Of course, her mother that had been mothering for 30 years, how could she not recognize?

As they enjoyed their meal, the anticipation of what was to come hung in the air, mingling with the aroma of home-cooked food and the warmth of family. 

The next morning, right before getting on their afternoon flight back to Seoul, she gathered all of her courage to try a pregnancy test, her heart racing with anticipation.

One minute.

Two minutes.

Ten minutes passed by.

And the two pink lines appeared, Ji Won's world seemed to stand still. 

She was pregnant!

The realization washed over her like a wave, filling her with a mix of joy and apprehension.

"Soo Hyun ah", her voice echoed out the bathroom

"Nae, everything ok?", Soo Hyun popped his head in the door frame

"Come here", Ji Won still faced the sink, her head slightly turned to draw him over.

As soon as she handed him the stick, now that the world stood still for him too. Over the first three minutes, his reaction surprised her. No panic or fear detected, he enveloped her in a warm embrace, his eyes shining with love and determination.

"Omo, uri Ji Wonie," he whispered, his voice steady and reassuring. The following minutes, although her face was against his chest in that moment, she could be sure that tears were streaming down his face. "Tell me it's not a dream. Gomawo...gomawo for being my child's mom. No matter what happens, I'll be by your side every step of the way."

Regardless of whatever might happen, with firm thoughts, Soo Hyun made a decision. It was time to announce their wedding, to let the world know that they were ready to take the next step in their journey together. But he knew that their little secret can wait a little while longer.

Later as the couple boarded their flight back to Seoul, Soo Hyun felt a whirlwind of emotions swirling inside him. Happiness, certainly, at the prospect of becoming a father. But also puzzlement, as he tried to reconcile the unexpected news with the plans they had made.

But amidst the whirlwind, one thing remained clear: his love for Ji Won and their unborn child. And as they stepped off the plane, hand in hand, Soo Hyun and Ji Won felt more united than ever, ready to embark on the next chapter of their journey together, ready to embrace the adventure of parenthood. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro