1. New beginning....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for d huge response dear abhigyans and thanks for waiting patiently for this story...

Dedicating this chapter to all my followers, my silent readers, my loving buddies and all the lovely abhigyans...

Its july 3rd guys... As promised, Im with my first update..

Before going to the first shot, Let me clear one thing... This is a reversal of  our favourite show but Im not going to copy the exact story....

Its a completely different story but d main concept alone is just reversed from the show.... Here abhi is way too naive and innocent... On the contrary Rockstar Pragya is  completely a spoiled brat and she treats men for granted except her lover....

So, this pragya is way too daring and bold and we cant predict what all the things she will do..... Get ready to see the shocking bold Rockstar Pragya and a naive Abhi and the super model Shabzir/ ROCKY too....

Expect a lot of craziness from me...

Now to shot. 1:

A beautiful morning blooms in to show a new beginning with lots of new hopes and new dreams to achieve... The warm blessed sun rays peeps in the small but elegant house consisting of two bedrooms, a small hall and a kitchen...

The camera peeps inside the room to focus on the tall, handsome, young man with well toned body and muscled chest and a sexy smile creeping in his lips which makes all the girls to lose their senses and fall gaga over for him...

The handsome hunk is in deep slumber and he gets irritated by the sun rays which is disturbing his beautiful dream.... He turns around and covers his face in duvets hiding his view from the camera too.... 😱😱😱😱

The ever smiling, beautiful mother Sarlama enters the room with a smile and a cup of coffee in her  hands.. She shooks his son but she finds no response from him...

Sarla: Beta... Wake up na... Its 7.30..... you have to get ready ... Hurry up... Its time...

The handsome hunk whines
" Maaaa.... 5 minutes please...."

Sarla: Then you sleep the whole day but dont say i did not wake you... Bye... 😉😉😉😉

He jerks up and sits.... Sarlama starts to laugh...

He speaks: oh my sarlu darling.... This is not fair... Now a days, you are not caring for me..

Sarla hits his head: Dramabeez....
Why I have to take care for you??? Are you a little baby??? Your bro is there na... He will look after you...

The man smiles widely and his face is revealed... It not other than Siddharth Mehra...

(Mahii's pov. : Stupid crazy... I thought
This much intro is for our hero Abhi... But this is for our second hero Siddharth Mehra (Vin Rana) ... Huh...

Only mona Live_Till_It_Hurts and suba30 will be happy...)

Sid: hmm... My Abhi bhai is there for both us... Give my coffee first ..
☕☕☕☕☕..... (Sarla gives sid ☕)

Wow... My bro is d best in coffee making... Hmmm.... Too good...

Ma... Where is bhai??? Dont say, today also he does all the house hold chores...

Sarla: what else will he do sid??? Now a days, he is not allowing me to do anything... I dont know when he is waking up...

He is preparing coffee, breakfast and packing your both lunch bags and keeping lunch for me too in hot pack... He cleans the whole house and even keeping hot waters for bathing too for both of us...

He even washes all our clothes, dry it up, iron it and folds and keeps in cupboards too...

I told him many times... But he is not listening to me... Atleast we can buy a heater but he is way too stubborn and saying that the money will be used for your studies and clothing...

Sid's eyes welled up: 😢😢😢😢.... Ma... Why is bhai like this????
Why he is not listening to me????

He is  working hard in home and  also in school too... He is not at all caring him... Im so woried ma... Im not a monster to suck my bhai's blood and im not going to accept his money from now on...

Sarla (smiles): Sid beta... Abhi, loves you so much.... He is caring for you like a father... He wants everything best for you... So....

Sid (fumes) : so... He will sacrifice everything haan... Did I say so??? How many times I said him that I will go for part time jobs but he is not allowing me...

He has joined me in d best college in the city and he is dressing me up like a rich man... Did i ask so???

See... How is he dressing????? He is dressing up like great grand pa... Ridiculous... He is not spending a penny on him and is wearing dad's old clothes... This is unfair ma... Im going to fight with him...

Sarla: sid beta... Listen... Listen to me...

Sid barges out with an anger filled face....

The screen shifts to a huge mansion which potrays only richness all around... We can spot Rockstar Dadi doing pooja... She prays for the well being of her twin grand daughters Pragya and Aaliya...

She made sure, everything is perfectly set for breakfast after doing her pooja...

A hot and sexy, petite lady with a dimpled cheek comes down elegantly dressed in a sleeveless, long loose top and a long jeans....

Its none other than Aaliya, the twin sister of Rockstar Pragya...

Aaliya: Morning honey baby...

Ro  Dadi: Aaluu... How many times I told you to call me dadi... Atleast call me Madhu dadi or Rockstar or Ro Dadi...

Aaliya: Chill up babes... You are my cute honey baby...

Ro Dadi: Naughty girl... Come lets have breakfast...

Aaliya: Dadi... Where is my rocky pie??? Still she is in gym.

Ro Dadi: Yes beta... Call her... Lets all have food together...

Aaliya walks up to the gym... But she did not find Pragya there... Aaliya hears loud rock music in a husky and sexy voice of pragya coming from pragya's room...

Aaliya smiles and enters d room...  She spots pragya wearing a sleeveless and backless short crop top completely glued up in her body and with a high waisted shorts.... She is sitting near mirror and checking her figures...

Aaliya: Aww... Sexy doll... Hotness overloaded haan... Im sure all your fan boys gonna go gaga over for you more and I dont know how many of them gonna die today...

Pragya: Aalu... This is not for those stupid men... They are only lusting me and dont say them as my fans... My true fans will only like my voice and appreciate my real talent...

Aaliya: hmm.... Then... What for this haan ???

Pragya: Hmm.... This is rocky's gift... We are going to our farm house today... So.....

Aaliya: wah.. wah... Shabz jiju is too good... Nice selection... What you guys gonna do there???? Tell me... Love making haan???😉😉😉😉

Pragya: Naughty aalu... Just chilling up and to relax....Dont day dream... I told him that I will give him myself fully only after marriage...

Aaliya: Good decision... Keep it up... But if im in your position, I would have done that... But... What to do huh??? My man is not even seeing me...  Leave that... Come down... Lets have food...

Pragya and Aaliya comes down.... Dadi gasps on seeing tht....

Ro dadi: pragya... What's this??? Why you are in inner wears??? Wear your dress beta... See... Men are working around na....

Pragya: Honey dadi... This is my dress... How am I looking??? Sexy na.
. No man in d house will see me... They know d consequences.... So, chill up darling..

Ro dadi shocks but pragya did not listen to her... Ro dadi prays that pragya should get an understanding husband who will teach her how a girl should behave....

Aaliya had her toast and pragya had only her juice as she has to maintain her figure as her concert is nearing in two weeks...

Pragya is completely busy in her concert work.. She is completely frustrated .. so, she asked shabbu to join her in her farm house to relax for sometime...

The screen shift to a lavish flat in which a man is doing work out... His bare body shows that he is hot, sexy, with a well built body to make the girls to fall for him...

He is a heart throb and dream boy to many girls... His sexy smirk and breath taking smile can make any girl to divert her attention on him...

He freshen up and get changed in his usual style.... He whistles and gets down as he hears the horn sound.... His face is revealed... He is none other than the super model Shabzir Rudra or simply The Rocky to the fashion world....

(I know all are glaring at me... Iv shown everyone not our hero Abhishekh Prem Mehra na...  He is a hero na... So, late n dashing entry... Come lets go and see what is sid going to say to his bro Abhishekh Mehra)

A small mandir in the small house of Mehras is shown... A man completely dressed up in a checked formal shirt and a neatly tucked in loose pant
( Imagine 70's style dress) with a neatly and oiled combed hair wearing big chasma is shown sincerely doing pooja ...

He took the aarthi plate and gives d prasad to his ma sarla and his angry bro sid... He smiles on seeing sid's angry face..  He pats sid's cheeks and keeps the aarthi plate in d mandir and moves to kitchen...

Sid keep on shouting but he did not bother anything... He arranges the food in the small table and packs and keeps lunch for him and his bro sid...

Sid : What's this bhai??? What sort of dress is this? ??? Even our grand father wont wear such types of dresses bhai... Please bhai... Listen to me...

Your a teacher... Students will tease you bhai... Come I will choose you and get a best dress for you. .

His face is revealed ... Its none other than our Hero Abhishekh Prem Mehra...

(Just see the face alone... But dressing style is different... In this story, Abhi is clean shaved wearing big chasma... Sorry guys, I could not find apt photo)

Abhi: Sid... What's wrong in this dress???? Ma... Im looking good na...

Sarlama: Haan beta .. My abhi is always d best....

Sid (glares) : Ma... Stop supporting bhai... He has a majestic name Abhishekh Prem Mehra.... He has to roar like a lion but he is squealing like a rat ..

Bhai... Please listen to me once.. I will help to groom you... Then see all girls will queue up for you..

Abhi (smiles) : "Do it for you sid.... I will be happy that if girls are after you .. I dont need any such girls in my life... I want a girl who sincerely loves me seeing my pure heart and not on my looks ..

I will stay as a bachelor unless and until I find such girl... Okay... Ma... Its getting late .. My little bro just relax and go to college okay...."

Saying so Abhi left to school making sid and sarla shocked to the core...

Sarla: I dont know what's gonna happen in Abhi's life... Now a days, girls wont like such polite boys... But lucky is the girl who is going to get Abhi in her life. . Where will I find such girl who will love my Abhi sincerely????

He is getting aged up too.... I have been doing various poojas to make my Abhi to get married soon..... But god is not ready to fulfill my wish.... Dont know what's written in his fate...

Sarla sighs and joins sid to have breakfast...

That's all for the intro guys...

What's gonna happen in Abhi and Pragya's life???

How are they going to meet???

Is it possible for Abhigya to get married when Shabzir is there????

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

A long update na... Almost 2000+ words... Not proof read... Kindly forgive me for mistakes...

Cast your votes and dont forget to pen down your valuable comments....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing off...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro