2. The terror meet....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your support... My sincere apologies and Sorry for being late....

No bak baks... Lets move to shot.2:

Abhi comes out wearing his helmet... He places his lunch bag safely in the career and keeps his bag too safely... He takes his age old scooty and starts it...

The people in the street are irritated on seeing Abhi as if he is some alien... The drastic, annoying sound from the bike makes the passers by  annoyed to the core...

Abhi did not mind anything and he is on the way to his school... He started half an hour before from his home considering the traffic in streets as his scooty is very slow...

Abhi keeps on driving but suddenly the brakes in his bike is not at all working properly.. He is way too shocked and start to recite all the mantras he knows and prays to god to keep him safe....

In the other side, Siddharth started to his college wearing a tight white shirt which is clinging to his body showing his muscled body and a jeans... All the people in the street are watching him in awe as his dashing bike and sexy physique becomes the centre of attraction....

Sid does not bother about the girls and their drooling .. His focus is only to get successful in his endeavours and to become a big fashion designer...

Sid's only wish is to make his bhai Abhishekh Mehra happy and he wishes to do something for his bhai who is like a father to him...  He enters the college and parks his bike...

Sid is startled when he is kicked hardly in his chest.. He knows very well that who it is??? Though he gets angry, he could not able to beat the person as he has some principle in life....

The person's face is revealed... Its none other Aaliya Arora...

Aaliya: Ouch... Poor me... 😱😱😱😱... Your punctured my sexy body... See its paining near my heart.... You are too strong sid... But I love your strong body darling..

Sid: 😤😤😤😤... Listen Aaliya..  Dont irritate me in morning itself... Iv lots of important works to do...

Aaliya: uffo... Calm down darling... Cool cool... If you want kiss ask me???  Im ready to give you...  Dont be a dramabeez...

But sid 😊😊😊😊...  Tell me Where you want kiss??? See this is college.. All are watching us...  I cant give in lips.. If you are adamant to get there only, I can give you a quick peck... Is that okay for you???

Sid: you bloody idiot... Whom do you think of me???

Aaliya: 😍😍😍😍😍 My love , my man... siddharth mehra...

Sid: Not too in your dreams Aaliya... Stay out of me..  Dont mess up with me... I respect girls... If you cross your limits, I wont mind to kill you too if you goes on irritating me...

Aaliya: Im ready to die sid happily, if you touches me but before that mark me as yours and say I love you...

Sid stamps his feet: 😬😬😬😬 you shameless girl... Move off your ass right nowand dont ever try to near in your wild dreams too...

Sid fumes and moves from there...

Aaliya: Run wherever you want sid... I will get you for sure... I know your weak point... Let me attack you with that... You are going to plead me to love you...

Aaliya smirks and moves to her class...

The screen shift to the super model Shabzir or Rocky who is busy in his early morning shooting... A popular newbie actress is signed to do ad with him... They had a break of 10 minutes to resume the shoot...

Actress: Hi.. rocky... May I sit here...

Shabzir: Yes my pretty doll... You can but call me shabz.....Rocky is my professional name... I dont like hot divas calling me rocky....

Actress: aww... so sweet of u shabz... Can you join me for lunch???

Shabzir: My pleasure to be with you babe.. But, already i hv committed... Iv to go as its a matter of money .. So, please excuse me sweet heart... Why not we go for a candle light dinner???

(Shabzir openly flirts with the actress as she keeps on drooling on him... He uses this and traps her in his seducing talks and touches her seductively...)

Actress: My darling shabz... Too romantic you are... 😊😊😊

Shabzir: yep....That im pretty lady
.. Now Give my return gift babe...

The actress comes near Shabzir... He pulls her on his lap and crushed his lips on her... They parted after a mini work out as their caravan door are knocked to resume the shoots...

Actress: Too wild you are shabz... Iv to apply dark shade lipstick and concealer to cover up...

Shabzir: Get ready darling... Tonight you have cope up with me na... 😉😉😉😉...

Actress: Naughty boy...

The actress hits playfully on shabzir and kisses his cheeks and leaves...

Shabzir: Huh... All the girls are ready to be in my arms... But, only my girl pragya is not allowing me to do so... She and her principles... Have to do something to get in the good books of her dadi and have to make pragya as mine...

The screen shift to our Rockstar Pragya... She looks herself in mirror... She applies make up and checks her dress for the final time... She took her wallet and comes down after making sure her dadi is not in the living room...

(Pragya's dress)

Just when she is about to open the car door, a hand interrupted her... Its none other than purab... He is pragya's p.a cum manager who cares for pragya like a brother ..

Pragya: Hey puru...

Purab: Hi dear... Where were you starting??? Dont you know we have practice session today and we have an important meeting too...

And what sort of dress is this??? This is to be worn inside your room.. Why are you not caring pragya??? You are a rockstar pragya... You have a huge fan follow.... Media are already behind you for gossips....

What will happen if anyone spots you outside in this dress??? Your image will be spoiled pragya... Try to understand. ..

Pragya: Oh god!!!! Puru bhai ... Huh... You are too much lecturing now a days rather than dadi... Chill uo puru... Cancel the rehearsels and meetings too... Im not in mood to do anything today... So, im going to farm house to refresh myself...

Purab: why are doing like this pragya??? Okay relax..  Just wait for 5 minutes..  I will see dadi and keep the files and come.. we will go to farm house...

Pragya: oh no….. Its okay bhai... You do your works and  be here... I want some privacy... Wanna stay alone for sometime... Please. ..

Purab: okay... But if I find that disgusting super model anywhere near farm house, I will kill him for sure... You are not gonna meet him na pragya???

Pragya: No... No... Why am I a fool to see him??? You chill up bhai... I will take care... See you later...

Purab: Hey pragya, atleast change your dress and go...

Pragya: sure bhai .. afterwards...

Pragya takes the car and rushes out... She sighs that she got escaped from purab... Pragya looks at her dress and thinks that why purab and dadi are talking too much about this...

She brushed aside her thoughts and drives the car... Her mobile starts to ring flashing the name " my man".

Shabzir: Hello... Missing by pragu baby so much... 😘😘😘😘😘

Pragya: Ahaan... My rocky darling has time to miss me too...

Shabzir: oye... You did nt started.... I finishd my shoot n almost nearing the farmhouse...

Pragya: hmm... Im on the way... Will join u soon...

Shabzir: By the way darling, whts clinging in my baby's body??? I can imagine till you come here na...

Pragya: stupid rocky... Why cant you ask directly.... Im wearing d dress you bought for me.... Dont over think... I will come soon... (Cuts d call)

Shabzir: "pragu... Oh god... This girl has a lot of temper .. Have to show different treatment to her rather she is a rockstar na... Hmm... Let me make her as mine today for sure..."

Pragya decided to buy a bouquet for rocky, some chocolates n some refreshments for them to have while swimming...

Pragya parks d car aside... She wears a big goggles and wears a big shawl to hide her face..  She wears a long netted overcoat to cover her...

Pragya crosses the road and chooses to go to a secluded shop which is less with customers... Pragya spots an age old bike from far...

She hears the man shouts to move away às he is getting out of control..... But pragya's ego did not made her to move away from that place...

Yes.. it is the same bike in which Abhi is coming as the brakes in the bike is not working properly... Abhi is way too shocked as a girl in standing stubbornly as if she is rooted there...

Abhi finds her odd dressing too but he cares that she should not be hurt.... Abhi does not know what to do...  The scooty nears pragya...

All a sudden,

Pragya feels a push on her... She is disgusted and fuming like a volcano when she is in the puddle of dirty water... Her dress is completely ruined and her whole body has become dirty with the muddy, dirty water and she feels stingy too...

Abhi somehow manages to park the scooty  and  rushes to help the girl, he pushed down...

Abhi: Im so sorry miss .. I dont know what to do??? Iv no other option than to push you because my scooty's brake wire got cut by those stupid rats...
Come on give your hand... I will help you.... Sorry for spoiling your dress too...

Pragya: You idiot... Do you know who Im??? You good for nothing clown... You could have dashed me with your age old partner rather than throwing me in the puddle...

Yuck... too much stingy.. Too slippery and I cant get up too.. ouch... You fool... Im suffering only because of you. ..

Abhi: Im so sorry miss... Here hold my hand... Get up..

Pragya hesitates to hold his hand but no choice left, her hands touches Abhi's hands not knowing the fact that they two are going to join together hand in hand till their last breathe....

Abhi though hesitates to touch a girl has no choice than to help her... He holds her hand to make her come out of water... But pragya could not able to get up easily as it is very slippery...

Both loses their balance and abhi too falls on pragya making all the dirty water to fall on each other...

Pragya boils and oozes out like a volcano...

Pragya: How dare you fool??? Did I ask your help??? Even my boy friend has never done this... Iv never allowed him too to touch my lips and kiss it...

You spoiled my first kiss idiot... I thought of doing it today in a romantic way with my boy friend... But you fool has spoiled it... How dare you to kiss me in my lips and that too in this dirty water....

Abhi: sorry... Its an accident... I did not meant to ..

Pragya: dont open your mouth... Wait n watch... You messes up with me na... Soon you will gonna face a hell in your life...

Pragya struggles hard and gets up from that place... She moves in her car with an anger filled face...

Abhi is dumb struck to see the angry girl but his heart is feeling happy that his first ever kiss is sealed with her....

The screen freezes on the angry face of pragya, the smirky face of  rocky and the happy face of abhi....

What's gonna happen next???

Will pragya takes her revenge on abhi?????

What is aaliya going to do to get sid???

Will shabzir's bad side will come to spot light in front of pragya???

Will it possible for abhi and pragya to unite???

To know more stay tuned...

How is the shot guys????

How is the terror meet of Abhigya???

None would have expected it to happen in dirty puddle water na...

Cast your  votes and pen down your comments...

A long update na... Almost 2080+ words...

Not proof read... Forgive me for mistakes....

Until we meet next time its

Your buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing off....

👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro