11. I'm the reason for my misery ...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All are having doubt na who is near Pragya... Many guessed who is it but no one can find out the exact reason what would have happened???

A lot of discussions, a lot of doubts, a lot of guesses, a lot of questions, a lot of blackmails, a lot of naggings, a lot of threatenings, but none has predicted what exactly the scenario is....

A shocking and unexpected thing has happened... A biggest twist which none has predicted .. So, I don't want to increase anyone's BP further... Straight away to update...

A happy news guys... Your crazy buddy Mahii is being followed by 400 followers... Thanks to those lovely people for their follows and it means a lot to me... Dedicating this chapter to all my followers...

Warning: Read at your own risk... Some scenes may not be acceptable by you... Shocking and unexpected twists ahead ... Those who are not comfortable to read, skip this part.... Don't bash me as the story is scripted like this only...

Shot. 11:

Life is always not a bed of roses... Sometimes, the things which we think as rose will turn to be a thorn in our happy life and sometimes the thorn in our path may turn out to be the real rose of our life...

Same happens in the life of the arrogant and egoistic Rockstar
Pragya Abhishekh Mehra... Never in her life she has imagined that her life will turn out like this...

Pragya didn't expected that all her dreams will be shattered in a single day... No one is to blamed for her condition because she is the reason for whatever that has happened in her life... She is the destructer of her own dreams and the reason behind that is the stupid nature of hers...

Pragya is a woman of her dreams... She fantasized a happy life with her love of life Rocky .. She is ready to do anything for him and can go to any extreme for him and his happiness means a lot to her. .. Her love for Rocky can't be expressed in words...

In Early days, Rocky is a fan. no. 1 of Pragya... They got introduced to each other in an event .. The way Rocky talks with pragya makes her to fall for him unknowingly... They become friends at first and slowly they starts to love each other...

Money, stardom and fame is a worst villain in many persons life... Pragya slowly introduced Rocky to the glam and fashion world... She made him the model for her promo album and that is the first biggest blunder pragya committed in her life..

Rocky becomes the centre of attraction of many girls... His handsome physique, his sexy smile, his flirty talks, his everything makes girls to go gaga over him... Producers and big shots starts to book Rocky as the model for promoting their products...

The calm, innocent and good hearted Shabzir has completed turned into an evil and money minded man Rocky... The stardom, fame and the glam world has changed him completely and all he want is to be flithy rich and rule the fashion world ..

Rocky who carved to have a glimpse of pragya once he was her fan has started to use the same pragya whom he loved the most as the mediator to earn name and fame...

The tag line of the boy friend of Rockstar pragya has made Rocky to climb the stairs of success very soon... He starts to mingle and drown in the fantasized world... Rocky has been fitting himself to the glamour world very soon...

He started to entertain and please the famous woman in the industry... He didn't mind anything and all he want is only money, name and fame... He entertained them in bed and he is not guilty that he is betraying pragya...

The love for pragya started to fade from Rocky's heart and he started to lust her body... His all senses lost its control when pragya is not ready to do anything before marriage.. Rocky
gets furious when pragya didn't allow him to kiss in her lips too...

Rocky played all his dirty tricks to trap pragya.. He often gifts her short and revealing dress to wear before him... Pragya who is not aware of Rocky's dirty intentions did as he said....

But Rocky's all cheap tricks to steal the virginity of pragya is always a nightmare as purab turns as a saviour of her life .. Purab protects Pragya from Rocky and warns her many a times about Rocky's dirty intentions...

The stubborn and love sick pragya didn't paid to heed any of purab's warnings... She can't accept the fact that Rocky is using her only for money... Her mad love on Rocky blinded her eyes...

If she is aware of the dirty and cheap tricks of Rocky truly, she would have never stepped out of her house after her marriage... She wont be at Rocky's residence at the time of her suhagraat and begging infront of Rocky to keep her with him...

Abhi is getting restless with each passing time... He is praying to god that nothing wrong should have happened to his wife pragya... He is sweating a lot and he is driving very fast to get back pragya at any cost without any harm...

Abhi is worried for Pragya a lot... His eyes welled up as what will he answer to everyone... He being the husband of Pragya is answerable to everyone for Pragya's state and its his responsibility to protect and save the dignity of his wife ..

Abhi couldn't understand that what made pragya to do and take such a drastic step .. The glimpses of their marriage, pragya's open threats, her hatred words, her behavior pricks abhi's heart to the core...

Abhi prays for some miracle to happen and he has a strong feeling that his love will change pragya for sure .. Abhi is very stubborn and determined not to give up on his wife to anyone at any condition...

In the other side, Pragya is completely inebirated because of alchohol... The tablet which Rocky mixed in the drink is making pragya's hormones to arouse and the seducing touches and sensual kisses of Rocky is making pragya to drown in passion...

Rocky smirks and made a victorious smile on hearing pragya's moans and she is screaming in full of desire and passion... Rocky slowly starts to close the distance between them...

He leans to grab the lips of pragya which is his long term wish... Rocky touches her sensually and nears the lips.... They are only inches apart...

The juicy lips of Pragya starts to evoke the wild hormones inside Rocky and he bends to grab the lips... Rocky is startled when he is thrown out from pragya and he felt a sharp pain in his lips ..

The continuous punches and beatings made Rocky to startle to the core... Rocky couldn't fight back properly as he is in the effect of alcohol... Blood starts to ooze out from his lips and his face is swollen because of the hard punches...

Rocky: Hey you... Who are you man??? Why are you beating me like this??? How dare you to enter my house without my permission??? What the hell do you want???

The person's face is revealed .. Its none other than Abhishek mehra, husband of Rockstar Pragya....

Abhi grabs Rocky's collar: How dare you to near my wife???

Rocky: Hey chill up dude .. Cool down... I didn't come to your house and entered your bedroom spoiling your suhagraat... Its your so called wife who has come to my house... You also came to my bedroom as an uninvited guest and interrupting my romance... .

She is madly in love with me dude... She cries and said to me that she can't live without me... She only asked me to touch her, kiss her and make love with her .. Do you know what... she wants to be only as mine and not yours...

Is there any mistake in my part??? No right... Grow up man... Why she has to run away and come to me in your suhagraat??? I think may be you are not worth to please her in bed...

I will help you dude don't worry... You be her name sake husband .. We will share the properties and money... I will please her in bed and even I am ready to give her baby too... You stay as her husband and give your intial to the baby... I don't have any problem with that...

Abhi's anger roses on hearing Rocky's cheap and dirty comments... He beats rocky black and blue.. Pragya gets up from the bed on hearing Rocky's cries and she gets angry on Abhi for beating Rocky like that...

Pragya stumbles and walk up... She pushes Abhi with all her might...

Pragya: Youuu... Cheap money digger Mehra... Get out from here... Why aree youuu beating myyy Rockyyyy??? I will kill youuu if you touch him...

Abhi shouts: Are you a fool pragya??? Do you know what he is doing with you??? He is touching you inappropriately and he is trying to misbehave with you... You being a fool is allowing him to do everything...

Don't you feel ashamed of your deeds pragya .. You are married to me pragya and without being in home you have come here. . Don't you think of the reputation, family name and your dignity is being spoiled because of your stupid acts...

Pragya yells: what's the big deal!!!! What is left to get ashamed... My life has been messed up after you entered my life... Just leave me with my rocky... I don't want your fake concern or the so called wife tag of yours..

Take my money, properties and everything... Allow me to live in peace... I don't want you in my life... Im ready to be a mistress to my Rocky rather than to be called as your wife... Get out...

Pragya's cheeks burned with pain as Abhi slaps her hard... Her eyes welled up and pragya shouts in full rage and anger is flaring in her nose... Pragya starts to curse and beat Abhi hardly...

Rocky too start to support pragya and addd fuel to the pragya's anger... Abhi closes his eyes to calm himself... Abhi suddenly closes pragya's mouth with his kerchief and scoops the protesting pragya in his arms and walks out hurriedly... Rocky stumbled in pain and he blacked out after that...

Abhi makes pragya to sit in the car and put the seat belt and drives very fast after tying pragya's hand with a shawl .. Abhi parks the car and hurriedly rushes to his room and locks the room door...

He messages to aaliya to lock the door and informs her that they have come home safely... Abhi assures to aaliya that he will say everything what has happened in morning... Abhi asks aaliya not to say about this to anyone in the house...

Abhi removes the shawl and kerchief and wiped pragya's tears and kissed her forehead with full of love...

Abhi: Sorry pragya... I didn't mean to do that... I don't know how to bring you here... Please forgive me... I love you so much pragya... Please understand that you are my wife and sorry if I hurt you at any cost...

Pragya: I won't forgive you at any cost .. what did you said love, wife??? 😂😂😂😂... I love only my Rocky and you are going to suffer all your life without any love...

What do you think of yourself??? This simple chain is not going to decide my life... Im not an ordinary woman to crawl inside the shell after marriage .. Don't you know who Im... Im pragya, the Rockstar...

I only have the right to decide my life and what I wish to have... Men always boast na that woman's weak point is their body and men have a fake belief that they can win over a woman when they have claimed her body as theirs...

I will change everything.... I will change the fake belief of men... I will put an end to all these men's egoistic behaviours... Im not a weak woman as you think you coward, Money minded, gold digger Mehra...

You are thinking na an ultimate end of mine to become as your wife is claiming and marking my body as yours... Here Im only going to decide everything and Im going to be an ultimate winner...

Im going to destroy your life's biggest happiness... I will torture you with my body ... You are not at all my husband... You are going to be just my partner in bed... You are only a man paid to please my body...

Whenever I want, you have to entertain me as per my wish... Remember, no one should know about this and you never try to take advantage of me and claim your rights as my husband...

You are a slave to me... Each and every second, you have to feel a living hell with me... Im not going to leave you so easily... You destroyed all my happiness and I will torture you all my life for coming and spoiling my life ....

Abhi stumbles on hearing pragya's words... His heart ached and he didn't expected that pragya will have this much hatred on him... He really felt very bad that pragya is going to treat him like a partner in bed...

Abhi didn't want to stay there any more... He has his own self respect and he knows pretty well that pragya will feel bad for her behaviour later... He gets up from the bed and takes a step forward to go out as he knows pretty well that pragya is taking a wrong step out of anger ...

Pragya: Hey you where are you going??? This is my house and this is my bedroom... Obey me properly... Is that clear??? Now do as I say.... Strip yourself... Right now...

Abhi startles on hearing pragya's words... He didn't react to any of pragya's words and he is standing like a statue not able to digest the happenings...

Pragya gets up and grabs abhi's collar and slams her lips with his... Its not a romantic or passionate kiss... Its a wild and forced kiss to show her hatred for him... She bites his lips harshly and she enjoys seeing the pain in abhi's eyes and the bleeding lips of abhi makes pragya to giggle in happiness...

It's the official suhagraat of the newly married couples abhi and pragya... Its not wrong and it's an acceptable ritual in a wedding for the husband and wife to take their relationship to the next level making their bodies to become one...

But, what happened between abhi and pragya is completely different... Abhi's heart is bleeding that pragya is treating him only as a man to please her desires... There is no sort of love in anything that happened between their bodies...

Abhi cant see any sort of desire, pleasure, love or even lust in pragya's eyes on claiming his body... All he can see is that pragya is venging out her anger and frustration in the form of having wild s*x...

It's a mere torture for abhi to do this with his lovely wife ... He feels suffocated and he can't do anything to control pragya's anger...

The passionate and romantic night which abhi dreamed with pragya has turned out into a wild and forced night for abhi by the stubborn tigress Pragya...

So, what's going to happen next???

Wht will happen in abhi and pragya's life???

Will abhi gets his love from pragya or he is going to suffer only pragya's tortures and hatreds???

Will pragya realizes her mistake and accept abhi as her husband wholeheartedly???

What will Rocky going to do now???

Will he plays his dirty tricks to fulfill his desires???

To know more, stay tuned...

As usual a very long update of 2700+ words...

Cast your votes and pen down your views...

Sorry for typo errors and grammatical mistakes, if any...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro