23. Marriage - A life long commitment ????

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for the love and support...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Warning:

Read at your very own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed....

If you aren't comfortable with any part of this story or story line or any characters or the way the character behave, kindly skip this story....

This is a work of fiction and the story will progress as per the way, the script demands...

So be patient to accept the twists n turns and if you didn't like it , you are pleased not to read further....

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

The best love is the one which makes you a better person no matter what, how used to be...

The real man who married you and loves you madly will impress you a lot and without changing you into someone else, he let you to stay whatever you are before......

Don't bring your false attitude and ego before your love and marriage .. It will surely destroy your happiness and who knows your married life can be at stake too....

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Abhi leans on the headboard and his face is looking way too pale ... He hungs his head down, as he felt ashamed of himself to let out his frustration and helpness on Pragya... He felt guilty for being harsh with Pragya...

Pragya clutched the duvet which covered her body and she chuckles hardly on seeing Abhi's face, as he is back to his sentimental mode.... She winks at Abhi with a mischievous and naughty smirk in her face...

Pragya: Now what happened... Why are you again going back to this boring, senti wenti , off mood... Dare to say that you didn't enjoyed our cozy make out , I will kill you...

Abhi: No... No... It's not like that Pragya... I'm happy that you allowed me to do, as I wish and this is the first time you let me to do on my own... But the thing is, how can I behave so harshly with you...

I'm ashamed of myself... I shouldn't have done this... I feel really sorry, as I would have hurted you with my behavior... I don't know what happened to me... 😔😔😔... Sorry Pragya... All happened because of my helplessness....

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... Don't be silly.... I like this a lot .. What's the fun, when you are always so soft and lovey dovey and obeying me like my slave all the time... There's no mast and entertainment in that...

Just grow up man... Be adventurous... What's the thrill to do usual stuffs daily and we will feel it monotonous right... If you are always very soft, who knows I will get bored with you soon...

Hello mister Abhishek...... We have One year of time to continue this so called name sake, boring marriage ... Remember, you have to be with me till that time...

So, try to impress and please me in bed okay and come up with something interesting like this always... I'm expecting a lot from you... At least try to do this for me...

Abhi closes his eyes not able to digest what pragya is saying... He takes deep breath to control himself and not fall weak or get broken down... He keeps on saying, I will change you soon pragya with all my love...

Pragya: Anyways leave that man.. Just spit out, why you cried like a soap heroine... Don't know why, I too over reacted so much on seeing you like that... Spit out the matter soon... I want to take rest...

Abhi: Pragya... The matter is about Aaliya and sid...

Pragya: Aaliya and sid???? Really... What Happened to them??? You know what... Im planning to ask sid's hands for aaliya from sarlama... It will be nice na... They will make an awesome couple...

Abhi: Whaatttt... 😨😨😨😨😨

Pragya: what??? Hello mister Abhishek... I hate only you and not sarlama or sid... I don't find anyone much better than sid for aaliya... Soon I will talk sarlama regarding this and i will talk to dadi too...

Abhi: No... No... Don't do such things pragya... It will complicate everything.. The opinion of aaliya too matters in this and we can't force her into a relationship which she never wishes... 

It's marriage pragya and not a child's play... Its an etheral bond which needs the unity of heart, soul and body to unite with full of love, care and trust... If one is not interested in the marriage, it will be a living hell and who knows it will broke too....

Abhi talks unknowingly not understanding the fact that he is digging his own grave... He forget that pragya is also being forced to marry him by everyone in the family... Pragya glares at abhi and smirks to trap abhi with his own words...

Pragya: Don't talk in circles... Spit out what's the matter with aaliya and sid...

Abhi: Aaliya has loved Sid before our marriage too it seems... But something has happened between them which made aaliya to hate sid to the core...

A big cold war is going on between the two... I can't say what all I saw that happened... But in short, sid is forcing Aaliya to love him now and troubling her a lot... He is behaving very badly with aaliya and its hurting aaliya like anything...

I still can't believe that how can my brother will behave like this... How can he behave like this pragya??? How can sid force himself or trouble a girl who hates him and never loves him... Isn't it wrong on his part do like that???

Pragya: Seriously abhi... Is it wrong to force a girl to love and marry, if she doesn't love him and hate him the most...

Abhi: Yes... Of course... How can a man stoop low and do such things... Don't he have any morals... How can anyone force a girl who didn't love him and how can he force her to marry him??? How can sid do like that??? I just can't believe it... Shame on sid...

Pragya: Shut up your nonsense talks abhi... You don't have any right to accuse sid in this matter... Before pointing your fingers on other person, just look at yourself Mr. Abhishek... Aren't you also have done the same with me???

Abhi is stunned and didn't know how to react to pragya's accusations .. He doesn't find words to prove to pragya that he didn't forced pragya for this marriage... Though its a purely arranged marriage, he fell madly in love with pragya as she is the girl whom his mother choose for him...

Moreover, he couldn't back off from the marriage knowing that Rocky is after pragya for her money and he can't say no to Ro dadi as he had promised to save and protect pragya from that Rocky...

Abhi: Pragya... Please... Leave our issues... Now tell me what we are going to do in sid and aaliya's matter...

Pragya: Simple... We will get them married... Don't get shocked okay... Aaliya is my twin sister... If I was given a chance to torture a man who has hurted me, why not aaliya too...

Abhi: Pragya... I... Please... Don't make them also like us... They are not like us... They loved each other a lot but something has happened between them in the meantime... So I need a better solution and not a revengful marriage... please...

Pragya: No... No... Don't worry... Aaliya is a very good girl and she is not like  me... You also know na aaliya is a very sweet girl with lots of morals and values...

She is the exact opposite of me... She values every relationship and for her love and marriage are the most precious things... For her marriage is a life long commitment and for me its not...

I too have noticed aaliya during our engagement... Her eyes speaks of her whole hearted love on sid and I have noticed some sort of longiness in her eyes too...

Even I have seen some spark in sid's eyes while looking at Aaliya... I think for some reasons, sid hasn't reciprocated aaliya's love, it seems... Just a wild guess... May be some small misunderstandings between them....

Lets do one thing, after my concert, we will speak to dadi and sarlama regarding this without sid and aaliya's knowledge... Let it look like an arranged marriage... I hope in the meantime, they will settle their issues for sure...

Abhi: But pragya...

Pragya: Just cut down your craps abhi.... I've decided and its final... Atleast, hear me in this matter... No more discussions and arguments...

Now come on... Give me a good massage... Im hell tired. . Make me to sleep like a good boy...

Abhi has no option left than to do as pragya said... But his inner self is worrying too much as he want to see his brother sid and his sister in law Aaliya to live a happy life as he always treated them like his own kids...

The two days runs in a jiff like a big marathon race...

Pragya has warned abhi not to spit out the matter of sid and aaliya to anyone or to discuss anything... She also restricts abhi from talking to sid and aaliya regarding this matter and she asked abhi to behave normally with them...

Pragya too worked very hard to present the concert in the best of the best way.. She badly wants to prove to the world that marriage is not an end for a women.... She want to show that a married women can be also be successful like the other....

Success usually doesn't come out of luck... A lot of hardwork is needed to get succeeded.... Success doesn't show patiality between the gender and a relationship status has nothing to do in that...

A hard-working person will definitely enjoy the fruit of success for the dedication and efforts they put forth.... When a married man can achieve anything and get succeeded, why not a married women can????

While the rehearsals for the concert were going on in  full swing, Purab brings a dance  choreographer all of a sudden before the concert day... He asked pragya to practice for a duet performance in the stage....

Purab cuts off pragya and he didn't allowed pragya for further interrogations saying that its special dedication to her fans and he also added that the performer will be a surprise to her and also to the fans...

Pragya didn't said anything and practices the moves and she finds it way too similar with the video album they have shooted... Pragya didn't feel nervous this time and practices it with full confidence...

Pragya's mind is filled with only one thing... She has to prove that she is a real rockstar who values her profession a lot and music is her passion which keeps her going....

Pragya gets geared up for the concert.... Pragya once for all checked the different attires she gonna wear in the stage... She checks her guitar and she is way too excited to perform in the stage after her marriage....

Pragya finishes off her makeup and  gets the final touches up done.... She checks her look in the mirror and smiles brighly on her look...  She just want to know how abhi will react if he sees her this time...

Pragya blushes all of a sudden reminding their intimate moments...   Pragya badly wants to meet abhi before she starts to perform in the stage.... She is highly irritated as abhi's mobile is not reachable....

Pragya plasters a fake smile as purab came and look at her and assures her that she will rock the floor for sure... Purab sides hugs pragya and wishes her all the best....

Though pragya knows that its always purab who does this before she performs, but this time pragya wants her husband Abhi to do that and be with her and wish her before her performance starts....

The lights gets dim....

The thunderous claps and whistling sounds are filling the air...

A massive crowd is roaring in happiness and chanting the name of their favourite rockstar Pragya like a mantra....

The host of the show did the usual introductions and welcomes everyone....

The whole mehra and arora clan are completely excited and thrilled to see the performance of pragya in live and seated in the vvip section ....

But....

The most important person..

The person who rules pragya's mind, body, heart and soul...

The person who filled her maang with kumkum and tied her mangalsutra in his name....

Pragya's husband....

Abhishek Prem Mehra..

Whom pragya badly wants to meet at that time...

Is...

Is...

Is...

No where to be found....

He is not in the backstage, not with his family and not even come to meet pragya too before the concert begins...

Pragya enters the stage with a breathtaking entry, but her mind is completely blank and her mood is completely off...

Her eyes searches of abhi, her husband but he is not to be found anywhere....

So, what happened to abhi????

Where did abhi go and why did he  found missing???

Will pragya be able to perform the concert without any problems and will she prove that she can rock the floor again???

What will happen in sid and aaliya's life????

Will sid and aaliya be able to sort out their problems???

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

As usual came up with a long update....

Words used : 2300+ words...

Sorry for errors and mistakes, if any...

Cast your votes and pen down your views without fail....

So, 12 more chapters to go....

A lot of spicy and unexpected twists are on the way.....

Signing off...

Yours buddy,

CRAZYMAHIZ

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

WILL BE

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro