8. Welcome to Hell, Mr. Mehra...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry could not come up soon........ Took a long time to update na... Sorry...  Same thing again... More the number of votes, your updates will be quicker.... Happy that the last shot got good response with 77 votes...

Just 13 more chapters to go as its a short story with 20 shots... Hope you all will support me to finish off happily with all your love and support on this story too....

Now to shot. 8:

Rockstar Pragya is much worried that her dadi is not feeling well and doctor has asked her to keep her happy and to fulfill all her wishes...

Pragya: Dadi... you are scaring me dadi... I wont tease you calling you as honey... Dont leave me dadi 😭😭😭😭.... please dadi tell me what I have to do to keep you happy....

Ro Dadi acts as if she is not well: prag... pragya... Im much worried about you... My health is spoiling thinking about you only... Will you do whatever I wish for???

Pragya: I swear on you dadi and I promise that I will fulfill whatever you wished me to do... I wont back off dadi from my promise ... Tell me dadi what can I do to make you happy????

Ro Dadi: You have to get married soon pragya...

Pragya: 😨😨😨😨😨 whaaatttt???? Me... Marriage???? How can I marry dadi????

Ro Dadi:  Pragya you are not caring about me...  All your promises are fake right... See aaliya.. your sister never want to fulfill my wish... Purab, bulbul if anything happens to me pragya is the reason for that ..

Pragya: Dadi... Dadi... Please... Please .. calm down... I will surely marry dadi... But, can you give me half a day time... I will tell my decision to you... Rather the groom...

Ro Dadi: Dont bother about groom... I will be happy only if you marry the groom of my choice within one week as your kundali has some problems and only his kundali matches with you perfectly... If not your marriage happens, it will be postponed for 5 years.... I want your marriage to happen soon pragya beta...

Pragya is completely shocked to the core... She could not understand what is happening around her and who is the groom and all... Her head starts to spin on hearing that her marriage is fixed within a week and she does not know how to convince Rocky for marriage ....

Purab, aaliya and bulbul shows thumbs up to Ro dadi and asked her to continue the acting before pragya doubts...

Ro dadi: Pragya beta... You believe your dadi na... I have chosen a best groom for you who will look after you like a queen...

Pragya: Still dadi.... I cant leave you or aaliya and go to my inlaws house...

Ro dadi: dont bother about that... Your sasuma is okay to send her son to our home only for you... You know what your to be brother in law siddharth is your crazy fan and Im damn sure you gonna get a mother in sarla, your sasuma...

Pragya: alright... What about the groom dadi??? What's his name???

Ro dadi: That's the suspense pragya ..  I promise you that you will get a gem of person as your hubby... Dont think much... Sleep with me pragya .. Tommorrow afternoon tell your decision to me... But remember, I will be happy only if its an yes...

Pragya wishes to talk to Rocky asap... But she could not call him immediately as she has to sleep with Dadi... Rather she wants to meet Rocky in person and ask his decision for marriage...

In the other side, Abhi is stressed so much what will be Rockstar Pragya's decision to marry him... The thought of seeing the killer look of Pragya itself is making shiver in Abhi's body...

When Abhi is sitting with sid and sarlama in living room, pragya comes out of no where and screams and slaps him hard... She asked abhi to back away from her or else she wont mind to kill him and his family too...

Abhi gasps in shock and screams aloud... He looked completely horrified and starts to sweat profusely on having such a bad dream...

Sid rushes near abhi and pats his back and gives water to him... Abhi gulps it in a go....

Sid: What happened bhai???? Why are you screaming like this??? Did you had bad dream??? 😂😂😂😂.. silly bhai... Think about my bhabhi... You will get nice dreams na 😉😉😉😉....

Abhi (murmurs) : your bhabhi is the reason for my bad dream... huh.... Scaring me like hell...

Sid: Bhai.... Did you said anything???

Abhi: nothing... Sid .. can I ask you something???? Dont mistake me okay....

Sid: So, My bhai wants to know about Rockstar Pragya or my to be bhabhi right????

Abhi: How did you know that sid???

Sid: I know bhai.. This sid is a genius you know.... Listen bhai... What I know about bhabhi is that she is a very good soul without much egos and attitudes... She is short tempered, adamant but she loves her family a lot... She is way too modern but well cultured and values morals...

Her voice, her looks, her behaviour, her friendly nature will surely makes you fall for bhabhi.... But one thing you have to know bhai... She is being gossiped with the famous model Rocky for a long time...

Abhi: You mean to say the one who looks like me... Iv seen him in some ads...

Sid: yes.. The same shabzir or the famous super model Rocky... I think Ro dadi is worried for that only... I have a doubt earlier too that Rocky is using bhabhi for his popularity it seems... lets leave that matter. .

Bhai Iv many cds, paper cuttings and many articles about bhabhi... See everything... If you want, we can go and meet bhabhi tommorrow... You can talk to her personally too...

Abhi: No... No... Its okay... I will meet her in engagement...

Sid smiles and goes to take the infos and cds of Rockstar Pragya...

Pragya is getting restless as she has to say answer to Ro dadi... She wishes to talk to Rocky before that .. But to her dismay, Rocky's mobile is not reachable...

Anger flared in Pragya's face... She could not accept defeat easily... Without saying to anyone, she goes to the farm house to calm herself down... She calls rocky again and he picks up the call atlast...

Rocky: Hi babe.... Missed me too much...

Pragya: shut up you idiot... Just come to my farm house right now... I will give you only 15 minutes...

Rocky: oh god!!!! What happened darling... why so much angry??? You only left me abruptly spoiling my mood in the green room... But without saying anything, you are getting angry on me... Moreover I could not come there as Iv shoot in one hour dear ..

Pragya: If you did not turn up here, I wont mind to break up with you ..

Rocky: Noooooo.... Nooooo..... Im coming...

Rocky is hell angry on pragya but he composes himself tht he should not back off and has to act as a good person until he fulfill his desires with pragya...

Rocky reaches the farm house and sees pragya swimming in the pool... Rocky's lust filled eyes scans her body and his desire rose to the fullest... He wishes to join pragya in the pool but she comes out and get changed pouring water in his desires...

Rocky hugs pragya but she pushes him hard..

Rocky: Too much angry...Tell me what's the matter...

Pragya says everything in a go...

Pragya: Rocky Iv to say answer to dadi... You will marry me na... Iv to take you infront of dadi and say that you are my love and I will marry you only....

Rocky: Pragya listen... Im ready to come and meet your dadi but I cant marry you sweetie...

Pragya: 😨😨😨😨 whaaattt???? But why cant you marry me rocky??? Did not you loved me???

Rocky: I love you so much pragya .....
I have been committed to a contract for one year and Its a high budget contract with various clauses... I cant terminate too as it may end me up in jail... Please understand baby... Im helpless... Sorry...

Pragya: Oh god!!!! What will I do now??? Dadi is waiting for my answer or I have to end in marrying the groom of her choice...

Rocky: pragya darling... Chill up...
I have an idea... 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇 Convo muted...

Pragya: will it work rocky??? Im scared....

Rocky: Ofcourse it will... Do as I say... I will be with you... Lets dance on your hubby's head together...

Rocky pulls pragya closer and bends down to kiss her but she pushes him hardly...

Pragya: Wait for one year Rocky... You will get it only after marriage ..

Rocky: This is unfair...

Pragya: All is fair in love and marriage... Okay have to go soon... Bye rocky.... Love you...

Pragya runs and gets inside car and goes to her house to say yes to Ro dadi for marriage with abhi....

Rocky: Let me see how far you run away from me pragya ... Your to be husband is going to be my trump card.... You are going to be only mine...

No one can near you pragya other than me... Inorder to irritate him, you will get very close to me and I will fulfill my desire.... Your husband gonna run on his own seeing our intimacy and pragya you also will do what I wish for infront of your poor husband... 😂😂😂😂😂....

Days passes...

Pragya does not know who the groom is... She has met her sasuma Sarla and pragya really feels that sarlama as her own mother and she likes her so much... Sid gets very close to pragya and they bonded really very well like brother and sister...

Aaliya looks at sid longingly who did not spare even a glimpse at her... Sid who is  way too friendly and jovial with everyone does not even fakes a  smile too on seeing aaliya...

Aaliya feels really hurted by sid's cold attitude and rude behaviour towards her but she did not show up in her face... She feels happy atleast she can see sid hidingly and she has a belief that she can win sid's heart by proving to him that she is a good girl to win his heart ...

The arrangements for the engagement and reception takes place in full swing.... Purab and bulbul takes care of all the arrangements... Abhi resigns his job as a school teacher and takes charge of the business along with purab as insisted by Ro dadi...

The two souls who are going to be bounded by the beautiful and eternal bond of marriage is not at all in peace and their minds are filled with various doubts...

Abhi is completely worried on what will pragya do to him or to his family when she comes to know that he is going to marry her... He is quite nervous but he did not say anything as Sarlama and sid keeps on praising pragya.....

The day of the engagement arrives....

Pragya is dressed  up beautifully for the engagement and arora mansion is  decked up very grandly as its the famous Rockstar Pragya's engagememt ....

Much to the displeasure of Ro dadi, purab, bulbul and aaliya, Rocky comes up for the engagement with a smirky smile in his face... Though no one likes his presence at all, no one says anything to him as they dont want to make pragya angry....

Pragya and Rocky are eagerly waiting to see who  the groom is... Rocky is standing very close by to pragya holding her waist which irks purab to the core...

Purab: Hi rocky... Its time for the groom and his family to come here... If you dont mind, can you leave pragya alone for sometime ...

Pragya: Bhai.... This is too much... Rocky is my best friend.. what's wrong if he stands with me???

Purab: pragya... Its your engagement .. your groom has to stand with you and not your so called friend...

Pragya: But bhai...

Rocky: Hey chill up darling... I will go and sit there.... Enjoy your day sweety...

Rocky kisses in pragya's cheeks and hugs her and whispers "I love you baby" and moves to the place where guests are seated making Purab to boil in anger with his behaviour...

Purab: Im warning you pragya..
Stay away from this rocky... He will surely spoil your happy life... Abhi is a very good person and  dont lose him thinking of this bloody ba****d....

Pragya did not mind Purab's words at all... Her mad love on Rocky blinds her eyes and she did not care the darkness engulfing in her happy life ..

Pragya's lips curved to a bright smile and her mind is screaming happily on seeing Abhishekh Prem Mehra as the groom... Abhi on the other hand enters the arora mansion with complete fear....

After all the get togethers, Abhi is asked to stand near pragya.. Abhi is very much horrified to see pragya who is looking at him with a teasing smile and an evil smirk in her face...

Pragya (whispers) : welcome to hell... Mr. Abhishekh prem mehra... You voluntarily entered your hell... This is not marriage ... This is going to be my revenge on you...

The screen freezes on the smirking face of pragya, horror filled face of abhi and an evil face of Rocky looking at abhi and pragya together ...

So what's gonna happen next????

Will abhi and pragya have a happy married life???

Will abhi's love changes pragya???

Will rocky's bad intentions comes true or will pragya gets to know about rocky's bad intentions????

Will sid consider aaliya's feelings and will they became couples?????

A long update as usual with 2360+ words...

Sorry for typo errors as its unedited....

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

Cast your votes and pen down your views...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro