20. A day with sisters

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Well, yes guys I am here with an update....I crossed 160+ followers....so, thank you....I hope you all will love the chapter....😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adu is now standing at the outside of a shop of shoes inside the mall waiting for Richa to come out ....

Adu pov

Today from morning only I was having morning sickness though it was normal but Papa don't wanted to take any risk so he called the best gynecologist of the city and took an appointment for me at the evening. Mumma was going to visit to the doctor with me but Richa and Subarna insisted get tag along with me instead...they even took Papa's credit card to go for shopping after the doctor's appointment.

At the clinic, doctor suggested me to take care of myself more and keep myself happy so that I can give birth to a healthy baby. Richa and Subarna was acting like a curious child who just came to know about Nutella's existence. They even asked the doctor what I could eat and what not....what I will be able to do or what not.....oh god!...only I know how stopped my two sisters to ask the doctor some weird questions.....

Flashback to the doctor's clinic:

Dr. verma: Mrs. Arora, you have to take care of yourself more....you are very weak....just keep yourself happy and active.

A: Thanks Dr. Verma, actually I am taking care of myself properly as much as I can....but...

Richa interrupted...

R: No doctor...di is lying. Do you know maximum times she skip meals.
* Crossing her arms in front of her chest*

The doctor glared at me....

Dr. Verma: Mrs. Arora....you have to be careful...or else I have to inform Mr. Arora and Mr. Agarwal.

Like seriously are my dad and husband mafia or what that everybody keeps threatening me about them.

A: I will....doctor.

Dr. Verma: Btw your child is quite healthy....its body is developing in a normal pace.

Richa and Subarna came forward beside me....and started their interrogation.

R: Did the baby developed any fingers?

S: Is the baby boy or girl?

R: Is the baby cute?

S: Doctor....what di can eat...I mean what should she consume more so that my nephew or niece becomes more cute....?

Dr. Verma: huh... actually Ms. Agarwal...I was say...

Richa cut him off before he can continue...

R: How about we take her to shopping with us....will it make the baby happy?

Then I interrupted...

A: Richa! Subarna! enough....we should go now...you people have to also go to shopping na...and more over it will take time for you both to try and then buy dresses........so let's go...

S: Di, we wanted to go shopping not for us but for your child....I mean we should make everything ready na....that's why I was asking the doctor that it is boy or girl...

Dr. Verma fake coughed to grab our attention....."Actually it cannot be detect now at present . More over in India....we cannot inform about the gender of the baby before birth....that's illegal.

He informed us about the already known information....

S: we know that doctor but than how will we do shopping...

R: let's do it for both the genders.

S: yay!

A: Now let's go....

I grabbed my two over excited sisters and was about to go out suddenly I remembered about the fees so I turned around to ask about fees....and when I did, in return he laughed at me and said...." Mrs. Arora, your father gifted me a gave me an 5 BHK flat, with an expensive car and a pay check of ₹40,000 just to make sure you give birth to a healthy baby. Your husband gave me pay check of ₹50,000, so that I give you preference over my any patient....well I accepted your father's money as his demand was right....but your husband's demand was illogical....he was trying to buy my time which I will be giving to any patient if her condition is serious than you....and obviously to you if your condition also becomes serious. For me my every patient is equal....so I rejected his offer
.....well even your father would have just payed me my actual fees also I would have taken care of your health...just like I am doing now. So you see...you don't have to pay a cent....

After hearing that my doubt confirmed that my dear husband is a psycho....

What after that me, Richa and Subarna came to a famous mall....there both of them brought many baby products....and toys....

For boys baby....

For girl baby....

.....and after that they went to buy some shoes for themselves...

Flashback ends:

....here  I am standing for last half an hour, outside waiting for them....as I don't want to buy anything....

Then I turn back towards the shoe showroom....only to find them coming out of that shop....

"Di!!! ....see what we brought for you...."- Richa screamed in happiness coming towards me....

I twas surprised as they went to buy shoes for them and end up buying for me too....I mentally face palmed....

" Di!!! We brought maternity shoes...see." - Subarna said showing her smile showing three shopping bags.

I just chuckled at their childishness...."Let's go!" Saying that I grabbed both of them and they carried the shopping bags....

We finally sat inside the car....Richa and Subarna started planning their next shopping trip....and I am still thinking about my husband....I don't know whether I did right or not to trust that man again....suddenly my phone started beeping....

I picked up my phone from my purse to see who messaged me only to see my husband's name....I opened the message.....only to read....

"I need you....tonight"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys, I hope you like the update...so plz vote and comment....

Next update is going to be dark and long👹....so it would take time....but if you guys make me happy with more votes....then I may update it soon....

....and plz silent readers vote for this story....it just give me motivation....🤗

Nabani

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro