21. I hate you....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yeah guys, I updated but I am very much disappointed with your votes...so yeah at the last of the chapter I set up a target and next update will be after you all fulfill the target. So, do it...

Please vote for it guys....or else I don't get motivation to write....so, silent readers please vote....*puppy face*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got scared.....why would Vivian sent me this type of message.....I know that he is serious.....

Richa's phone started ringing...she picked and started talking....

....and I looked outside the car's window....the whether today is cloudy.... very cloudy may be it will rain today......rain...from childhood....rainy season was my favourite whether.

I still remember...when I was 14 years old.....the torture was not that much that time.....Veemla maasi used to take more holidays as I was then a teen....so, yeah she is used to take advantage of that situation. One day, I came from the school....I got drenched in rain water during coming back from school...so, I caught fever....no one came to check on me...but I was happy as I love monsoon very much...it brings peace in my heart.

That night, I slept with empty stomach....as Veemla maasi was not there, and I don't had guts to go to kitchen as due to that period incident and also it was common for me....

I have always loved rain....it has always brought peace in my heart.

But today's rainy whether is not giving me good vibes....What do Vivian want from me?

"Mukul bhaiya! why are going that way?"- Richa asked our driver.

"Wo Vivian shaheb ordered me to bring Adu madame to his farm house...." - he replied with fear in his eyes.

"I want to go home." - I stated.

"Madame actually I also tried to explain him but he said....he wants to talk with you....so if I value my life...I should listen to him... As nd follow his orders." - he almost pleaded to me.

I didn't say anything as I know Vivian will actually hurt Mukul bhaiya if I don't go.....

After almost 2 hrs....our car reached a a farm house situated at a very isolated place.

I got out of the car and looked towards the house....it's quite scary....I got a feeling that something is wrong.

I told our driver to go back to home with Richa and Subarna.

Mature content Ⓜ⏬

I entered the house only to see Vivian sitting on the huge couch like a king...a smirk is placed on his lips.

"Welcome, Aditiya" he said making me frown....he never takes my full name.

"Vivian! Why did you...." I got cut off by his laughter....

"Love....welcome" he came towards me...and placed his palm on my stomach area....

"My baby....! " he looked towards my stomach placing his palm on it.....

"Vivian, I need to go home. " I told him but in return he just smirked.

"I need you. " he leaned towards my ears and whispered it.

"No no no....no...Vivian no....I am pregnant....I can't...Vivian...I....please."- I pleaded and starting backing away knowing his intensions.

He laughed...." I need you baby....I need to feel my baby inside you..." he purred.

"No! how can you feel a baby like that? Are you insane? Please let me go Vivian...please! " I pleaded like a scared cat.

My eyes widened...I can't let him abuse me again....without thinking twice, I started running towards the main door....I was about to exit the door but pulled by a hand grabbing me by the waist....

I started screaming at him to leave me...."leave me pleaseeee!"

He started taking me upstairs....he took me inside a room locking it behind him...he then threw me on the bed...

He started proceeding towards me like a predator do with his prey.

"Vivian....don't, I will never forgive you. " I stated with teary eyes....

He grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him.....the space between us decreased...."You are mine Adu, from today onwards I will make sure everyone knows about it. "

Before I can say anything, he placed his lips on mine....he started kissing me harsly....then he hovered over me like a monster....

He broke the kiss and pushed me on the bed....and he started opening his shirt....."Vivian.....no! "

Within few seconds, he was hovering over me shirtless....for few seconds, I got lost looking towards his fine 8 pack abs....he just smirked looking at my reaction....and seductively said "I am all yours babe."

I looked away from him....he grabbed my hands to interwinged his figures with mine...and held then either side
Of my head....

He placed his mouth on the left side of neck....and started sucking it...I started to feel a weird sensation....but I know it's just my body betraying me....

He then moved towards my lips and captured my lips with his....I know again he is going to rape me....but this time I have a baby growing inside me...."Vivian....please I am pregnant....don't."

"I asked your doctor....the same one you visited today...whether you can engage in physical activities?.... and that idiot told me yes, we can have....just I have to be little careful..." he said with a grin on his face.

He started giving me kisses everywhere on my face....I didn't resist...not that I have any choice. So, I let him have his way with me.

He took his face away from me....and stared at me for few minutes....rubbing my cheeks...."My beautiful baby girl....that bastard will realise you are mine." Saying that he grabbed my sleeves and pulled it down my shoulder....and started placing kisses over my neck.

"About whom he is talking..." I thought...

Slowly slowly he is pulling my dress down my shoulder.....then he suddenly went down my body....pulling off my leggings along with my panties....he threw those on floor. Then he undressed me completely.

.....and then looked towards my vagina with lust.....then I get something wet on my clits.... looking down I found Vivian is licking it.... sucking me....I tried to push him away but then he grabbed my hands and tied them to the sides of bed post with a rope by taking it from the side table of the bed.

He kept sucking me for almost 20 mins or 30 mins....I don't know...then I felt something getting inside my vagina.... Vivian inserted his finger into my vagina....it was enough for me to scream in pain as this is the third time I am having sex.....

....then slowly slowly he added his three figures....

"Mine mine!" he purred...

He then removed his fingers but then I heard shuffling of belt.....I looked towards him only to see him opening his jeans....

"I need you baby....or else that bastard will take you away...." he said with a little bit of anger.

"About whom you are saying? " I was confused....

"You don't need to know....after today....that idiot will never try to snatch you away from me." he roared making me scared.

He again hovered over....grabbing my hands placing either sides of my head again holding me down. I felt him enter into me.....All the while, I started resisting...."Leave....leave me....you monster....papa will save me...my papa loves me now..."

He started laughing...."yeah he loves....you actually think that Mr. Agarwal don't know you are here? " he asked me making my eyes wide.

"Papa knows? " my voice trembled...

No my papa can never do that again right? He will save me right?

"Yes, he knows...he only gave me permission to do it....after all his deal was more important. So, in return of the deal, he gave me permission." his voice was dark.

My papa sold me? Why?

He started pounding slowly slowly....then increased his pace....all the while I kept resisting but all in vain.

After 20 mins, I felt myself reaching my release....after more 40 mins, he released inside me.....still he didn't stop....he raped me for 2 hrs...I begged him but nothing stopped him....

"Yes baby....cum for me" he purred during my 3rd orgasm.

After he finished raping me....he got off me...then went into bathroom to clean himself.

He came back after few minutes....he came towards me and release my hands from the bondage...he then kissed me on my lips....sucked my lips like a baby.

Today every hope of getting a happy ending broke inside me....Papa made a deal out of me? Why papa....why?

A shob escaped my lips....I just wanted my miserable life to end....I can't take it more....but I didn't know that something else was waiting for me.

"Now let's complete my claiming with name on you. " he grinned like a child who got a lots of chocolate.

"What do you mean? " I asked him with anger in my eyes.

He just shrugged and went towards a box only to take out a gun type of thing....but it's not a gun.

He came back and pulled my naked body towards him. "That's tatoo machine my baby...." he replied.

"You are not going to do this" I warned him but he just smirked and grabbed my shoulder and hold me down on the bed.

"No Vivian...don't...please." I pleaded.

"Just a little pain babe....after that you are mine." he said with a smile.

I then kicked him on his face and ran towards the door only to find it locked. Then I saw an angry looking Vivian coming towards me.....

"Don't do it.... Vivian please!
you promised me not to hurt me again...then why! I practically begged him.

"I can't loose you Adu, and....and I need assurance about you not leaving me....call me a psycho but I need you, please! don't stop me Adu."- he said with a dark look.

"No not again Vivian....not again... please no!...." I pleaded knowing that by begging for mercy will again unheard by him.

"You are mine Adu! only mine...after today.... everyone will know that you are mine."- saying that he started coming towards me like a predator.

He grabbed my ankle and dragged me towards the bed. Then he took out a handcuff...." No!....no!" I screamed.

But he just forcefully handcuffed my hands with the bed post....I tried to slap him....but in return he slapped me...."Don't you dare...to do that again....I will cut off you bloody legs."

I just cried....he then grab my shoulder and started his work....It pained....it pained like hell..."Vivian it hurts." my voice choked due to crying....how much a person can tolerate? Now death seems more peaceful.
When he was done....my whole body got numbed....my tears dried...I have nothing inside me more.

The name Vivian is now tattooed on my front shoulder in cursive letters as if I am his toy....on which he inscribed his name so that no one can snatch me away from him.

"Babe, I will call my driver to sent you back to your father's house....after sun rise...until then you take rest....you didn't had dinner...that's not good for our baby....let me grab some food for you from the kitchen. " he said with a happy voice taking out the handcuffs... and walked out of the room.

Mature content endsⓂ⏫

....and I am still sitting on the same spot without moving an inch....

After some time he came back with a tray....

"Babe have some food....then I shall let you go back okay. " he said in cooing voice as if I am a baby.

I looked towards him and anger rose in me....I pushed the tray away from me and all the foods got scattered on the floor.

Before he could say anything....I slapped him hard.

"I hate you!....I hate you!.....I hate you more than anything Mr. Vivian Arora....I hate you! " I yelled at him....and stood up.....

"I am going from here Mr. Vivian Arora....I dare you stop me..." Saying that I grabbed my clothes from the floor and wore them.

After dressing up, I grabbed my belongings and rushed outside the house leaving a furious Vivian inside. He tried to stop me....I was too mad to hear him I need to confront my papa. How dare he? He made a deal out of me? I need answers....

I booked an Uber to reach my house...yes, it's a house for me....the place which gave me so much pain can never be my home.
I reached my house....all the way coming here, I was praying my doubts to turn out to be a lie.

Taking a long breathe I passed through the main gate. I looked towards the main door only to noticed it to be opened.....without thinking too much I went near the main door and entered inside the house only to get the huge shock of my life....my whole world shattered after witnessing the scene in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,

I already told you that this chapy is going to be dark and long...so, yes, this was one hell big chapter.

I know you all now hate Vivian but don't just judge now....

So, what do you think why Vivian did that?

Do you think Laksh can do such do such thing with his own daughter?

What do you think, what Aditiya saw after entering into the house?

To know stay tuned.

....and follow me on Instagram for sneek peeks & information on updates of chapters.

Insta id: 124nablove124

....and next chapter on fulfilling the target.

Target is 100 votes...the moment you all complete it....I will update the next chapter.

Nabani

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro