Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"As you finish the last meatball in the bowl, you hear a loud knock on the door."

A sharp knock on the door disturbs your peace.

When the door opens, you're met with the face of non-other than Sans.

You want to scowl and spit at him, but the promise you forged with Papyrus keeps you from doing so. 

"Glitch huh? What a nickname."

Knowing that anything that came from your mouth would be an insult, you stay silent.

"Finally understand your position? Good. Runts like you should know your place."

He lights a cigarette and drags it while he stares at you.

What was he doing now? Mocking you? You seriously didn't like this guy.

"Why'd you save me?" You ask. If he hated you with this kind of passion there had to be a reason why he would even consider keeping a human alive.

He's taken aback by your question but doesn't like the fact that you're not showing any fear.

Sans leans down to your height and blows the smoke from his cancer stick into your face.

"If it wasn't for Paps, you'd be dead where you stand. I wouldn't mess with me if I were you."

He backs away from you and grabs something from a nearby nightstand.

He walks back over to you, bending down beside you again. His skeletal hands go straight to yours. For a second, he just... touches them. What surprises you more is the gentleness of his touch. 

His yellow, glowing eyes harden again as his hands leave yours and go to your shackles. The skeleton undoes the chains and commands you to follow him.

Maybe if you did as Papyrus said, and showed him that not all humans were evil, you could win his trust along with the satisfaction of proving him wrong. 

You stay behind the tall skeleton, taking small glimpses around the building you were being help captive in. Concrete walls and hard wooden floors. How welcoming. But from the looks of it, it was most likely a basement. 

Your thoughts are disrupted as Sans stops and you bump into his back. He glares at you and lets out a low growl. As much as you want to spit at him, you just mumble out an apology. Even the act of being kind to this guy made you cringe. It was just too hard.

He opens the door he'd been standing in front of and violently pushes you in, closely following behind so you can't escape. 

A light switch flips on, only strong enough to show off what's inside the room. A shower and toilet in fairly decent condition. 

You turn to Sans, your eyes wide at the objects before you. You hadn't seen a shower in about a year. Taking baths in rivers and streams had become the regular for you, but they had started to become pouted and toxic about a year ago, leaving you nowhere else to go. 

"Strip."

His command causes you to flinch. 

"W-What?"

"I'm not leaving while you take a shower, runt. You could escape or steal something. It wasn't easy to find such a luxurious place. So if you don't want to lose the worthless bit of life you're fighting for, I suggest you do as told."

He still thought you were a boy. Or maybe he just didn't care about gender regardless. Either way, you were absolute not stripping down in front of this jerk.

After you don't do as told, Sans just takes another inhale of his almost finished cigarette and begins to walk towards you. 

"Okay... since I've got things to do and would prefer that you weren't alone in here with Papyrus... I'll go get you a change of clothes, but when I get back, you better be in that shower or you're as good as dead."

He glares at you one last time before stepping out his cigarette on the bathroom floor and slamming the door behind him.

Was that... sympathy?

And he seemed to care enough about Papyrus not to allow him to be alone with a stranger...

Maybe the big bad wolf wasn't as bad as you thought. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro