Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Totally amazing fanart drawn by Chilli_Writez ! Thank you so much for this, I seriously love it!

"Because in the long run... You're just a child that nobody wants."

Papyrus apologized multiple times on his brother's behalf. You told him not to worry about it, but to be honest, it was bothering you just as much. You didn't want Papyrus getting in trouble just because you were a nuisance. You'd rather Sans took it out on you than him, no matter how much the words stung.

. . .

A few minutes later, just as Papyrus was about to leave and get the medical equipment, you heard loud footsteps approaching your cell.

You try to sit up and see who it is but Papyrus urges you to lay back down. The footsteps enter the cell, and finally stop right in front of the mattress. You can guess exactly who it is, you're just unsure of what his intentions are.

He sets something down beside you and then proceeds to speak.

Through a soft mumble, you can only make out a couple of words.

"I'm sorry... Papyrus."

Sans apologized. He actually apologized. You didn't know the big bad wolf was capable of such things.

Papyrus is taken back by it as well. Just as you guessed, this wasn't a common thing.

"I-It's fine Sans! Thank you!"

You wonder what his thanks is for, but when you tilt your head to the side, you spot something right beside your bed.

A medical kit.

Your eyes widen at the object. One minute he's rooting for your death, the next he's bringing you medicine? You realize the favor probably wasn't meant for you, and more as an apology for Papyrus, but you're still glad he'd help you for his brother's sake.

You watch from the corner of your eye as Papyrus gives his brother a huge grin and a hug. The gesture flusters Sans at first but he just roles his eyes and hugs him back.

After the brothers separate, the younger one grabs the nearby med kit and kneels down beside you. As he's about to start on your left arm, you hear the same loud steps from earlier shuffle over to your mattress.

"Why don't you let me take care of the ru- Glitch? You should go relax."

You flinch at Sans' proposal.

Even though it'd probably make him miserable, he was willing to care for you to make up his vulgar actions. Maybe this could work to your advantage as well. While the two of you were alone, it would give you a chance to learn his character- making your path to freedom even closer. 

"A-Are you sure brother? His wounds need careful attention. And we don't have the supplies to tend to an affection I'm afraid." Papyrus worries, turning to face his brother.

Sans gently places his skeletal hand on his brother's shoulder and promises everything will be alright. When he finally convinces him enough, Papyrus gives him strict instructions and another spiel of thanks before scattering off to another room. Leaving only you and Sans alone. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro