3. Shit I'm Late !!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/n POV :

Thank god that I had muscular power or else it would've been impossible to even move this guy one bit. Well now that we were seated the question was where was his house? Now that I had brought him in my car I couldn't just throw him outside.

I used my power to take things out of his pocket. I took his wallet and there I found his id card. I wasnt interested in whatever information that was written except the address. I quickly saw the address and put the things back to their exact place.

I drove to his place and to my bad luck it was far from here. I drove really fast and dropped him home. I left my number with him for any case of emergency.

I also wrote a note for him. I swear something was definitely wrong with me.I didn't have any idea why I even helped Dazai in the first place. I didnt know him and I had a meeting with my special force. As I sat in the car and looked at the time I realised I was running late. I could accept anything but being late. I just couldn't tolerate being late.I regretted every moment I spent with that guy. After a moment of silence for my stupidity, I quickly called my assistant Temari.

"Temari, handle things for me until I get there." I ordered.

"Ok mam, but why? You're never late" she asked softly.

"I'll tell u later, for now just do as I say." I said shrugging her question off.

"As you say then." she said and I cut the call.

I cussed at myself and placed my head on the stearing wheel. This was the first time I had ever did that. Oh you're so gonna regret this Mr Dazai whatever.

Dazai POV :

I woke up with dizziness. It took a moment to reclaim myself. After I had done soo I began looking for Y/n.

I went downstairs and found a note with a number and something written behind. I assumed it was her number. So sweet of her. I wondered how she got me home tho. I shrugged that thought off and flipped the note to read what was written.

Don't be too happy after getting my number, it's just for emergency and I'm going because I have something to attend

- Y/n (I'm not gonna tell you my surname again)

This was the first woman to ever act this dominant with me except those two. God let's not think of that. I liked it tho, I always preferred dominance. I wondered what lied in our story ahead, if we had one.

Oh shit, I had the hard copy of the file of my new mission. How could I be this careless? I ran around the house but found nothing. Fuck was Y/n a spy? I hadn't checked the car yet.

I rushed towards the car but stopped half-way as I saw the file lying on the floor. It felt like my breath was rushing back in me.

Well I surely owed her a favour. She helped me quite a lot for a stranger. Well enough thinking about that. I should focus on this havoc wrecking group here.

I took medicine for the hangover and then sat on the study table to study the files.

After An Hour

*Doorbell Rings*

I opened the door and it was the delivery man who had brought items I asked Saturou for. I took the parcel and closed the door. I called Saturou for informing and also letting him know what to do for my next move.

"Saturou I got the items and now that I have what I needed I'll be proceeding to one of their base, we'll have to take this slow so it won't be one of their main ones, and for this move of mine I'll need you to do exactly as I say." I demanded like a boss.

"Got it Senpai, I'll follow your orders." Saturou replied in his usual formal tone.

"Now you've set my expections high." I said in a joking manner.

"I hope I live up to them." Saturou said and I could hear his soft nervous chuckle.

"You will." I ensured him.

I cut the call and started doing the necessary arrangements for the upcoming day. Oh well, many would be dying that was for sure.

I set up the computers and everythin for the spying work. From my side it was all good. What was left was to plant the camera's at their main base but as I said to take it slow first I was going to wipe out the small bases of theirs first.

To be continued...

Author's Note -

Guys I'm not a professional at writing this kind of fanfiction so if u guys find any errors do tell me in the comments

Love you fam <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro