4. Terrible Luck

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/n POV :

I was still cussing Dazai as I entered the room well more like barged in causing everyone's gaze to shift towards me. I wasn't gonna apologise for being late. These people were my juniors or working under me after all.

"The rest will be dictated by miss Ava." Temari announced and I walked in front bossily. I took out my files and began to explain.

After 2 Hours

Oh dear that was exhausting. Luckily, that was all for business meetings I had today. Now it was time for some checking on my employees and business. I owned a business aside from killing people and doing sins to stay in the clear.

Dazai POV :

And here I was, sabotaging in the base of the well known Celestial Dragons. My main focus had been on them since the first day I got to know about this mission.

I didn't quite feel the need to be sneaky or go in stealth mode so I just barged in. There were two bodyguards on each of my side and they attacked me as soon they saw my handsome face. I kicked the one on the right and used his gun to shoot the other one. It was easy peazy lemon squeeze.

I then proceeded forward only to be treated with armed men. "Thats no way to treat a guest guys, you need to be taught a lesson." I mocked them.

In just a matter of time all of them were on the ground. Not my fault that they wanted to mess with the one and only Dazai.

I walked inside and began to examine the place. I sent signal to Saturou that this base was done for. I checked out every cabinet for important details but this place had nothing worth the time. It was expected because there were so less armed men with mere talent. This was a base I found out about with some investigation. It was somewhat of an abandoned base, a forgotten one.

I wasn't quite satisfied so I decided to wreck havoc in one of the bases that connected straight to the main members.

I went back home for research some base for my unsatisfied ass and informed Saturou to look for one.

As I was going through the files with the information of the bases, my phone ringed and it was a call from Saturou.

"I've found the location of the base under one of the main members, I also found the work name of that member, it is 'Yokohama' I sent you the location of the base." Saturou provided me the intel.

"Very well, good job Saturou, keep doing your job with this pace." I praised the younger one.

"Your compliment means heaven to me Senpai." Saturou said getting flattered by my compliments. He cut the call after that.

This guy was so childish but it didn't bother me one bit. I opened the text message notification from Saturou and saved the location. I opened it on the GPS and went straight to my car.

Finally something fun. I was going to crush their bones. Hearing them scream and seeing them beg would bring me so much pleasure. I craved to make that scenario a reality.

I parked my car at their entrance and took my weapons. I checked my surroundings to find that this base lied in an abandoned valley making it easy for them.

After the analysis I looked at the base and it looked pretty pathetic. No sense of architecture. I also saw the base was surrounded by approximately hundred men but they were no match for me.

I wasted no time and rushed towards them with my flash speed slicing their throats. They kept on firing at me but I had vest on so their bullets were barely damaging me. They obviously didn't have good aiming skills.

In just two minutes I killed all of the men out there. They were no fun, the real deal lied inside. I thought as I wiped the disgusting blood of the filthy people lying on the floor off my face.

As this base was soundproof the people inside must have not heard the gun firing outside so I decided to sneak in to get some important information and then devour these people. Man I sound like a cannible.

"Man I heard that our boss is totally crushing over miss Ava, our main leader." one of the guards spoke in the ears of the other.

"Well miss Ava couldn't care less about him, when I saw her I figured her standards were too high." the other one replied.

"Well for an asshole he is, he doesn't deserve miss Ava." the first person said having respectful emotions towards their leader.

"Ya miss Ava looks so angelic and  behaves real calmly with us whereas that asshole Yokohama treats us like pawns to sacrifice." the second person praised Ava.

"As long as we don't get on her bad side of course." the first person added and the other nodded in agreement.

So that was what these people though of Yokohama and Ava. This Ava girl was so interesting I was wondering how amazing my fight with her would be. I had decided to give Yokohama a painful death for treating his men like garbage.

Sadly these men would have to die too because I was not that big of an emotional freak who would let them off the hook just because they couldn't make the choice of betraying Yokohama. I have no sympathy for losers like these.

I used my silencer to kill these two and proceeded forward with the same stealth. Being a professional it was a piece of cake for me.

In mere half an hour one thousand and five hundred men of theirs were down with them having not even a single clue. I checked my watch and saw that my assumption was right. I had killed 1501 men, ya I added couple of features in the watch and the phone I'd be using for this mission.

I never underestimated my opponent because it could lead to failure and I am not very fond of even the thought of failing. I couldn't stand the thought of failing in my mission though I couldn't care less about failing in love, family and all those emotions linked shits.

Gosh, I couldn't let myself get distracted for even a second. Be one track minded Dazai-fucking-Osamu.

I was super pissed so I made the next hundred kills aggressively but made sure that I was not being heard.

I cut the throat of another one of the armed men but I guessed fate wanted me to end them without this stealthy little game because I had been heard.

Men gathered all around me and asked me to surrender. Hell I'd do that. They were foolish to think I wouldn't be ready for this situation.

I quickly covered my eyes and ears then threw the flashbang at them. As I made my way out of the crowd surrounding me I threw two heavy grenades in between the circle they'd formed.

By the time they could realise what was happening they were blown away into pieces by the grenades as they made a huge noise causing even the walls to shake.

I used my divine shield of protection to save me. It was a protection shield which couldn't even be scratched no matter how much one tried.

It was a spell I learned back when I was young. My past was something I hated to think about so I reminded myself that I still had to fight Yokohama to actually be able to say that yes one out of the ten of their bases was destroyed by the supernatural Dazai.

I got so ahead of myself sometimes honestly but for my satisfaction and pleasure I must find that Yokohama bastard. He seemed to be a strategic hiding bastard but I was no joke either.

Meanwhile

Y/n's POV :

I was taking care of the paperwork when I saw Sarrah, another one of my assistants barge into my room in a state of panic.

What the fuck was she doing here? She should be surveilling the bases. Such irresponsible staff I had. "I have bad news miss Ava." Sarrah said looking like she had a near death experience.

"Be quick and spill the tea before I kill you." I yelled because I knew she wouldnt be able to blurt it out unless I shouted.

"Mam, the base under sir Yokohama has been destroyed, mr Yokohama is the only survivor remaining." she said which made my jaw tense.

"How did that happen? Give me the details." I asked not loosing my composure.

"Mam all the cameras were disabled and then they turned on after 35 minutes for only a moment. I saw the place was blown with heavy grenades and took away the lives of the armed men of the base. Mr Yokohama survived because he was attending a meeting out of that town." she filled me in.

"You can leave now." I ordered because I couldn't loose my shit in front of my employee. It would be a really bad impression.

As soon as she left I punched the table so harshly it almost broke. I remained calm infront of her but I was fuming with anger on the inside.

Who the hell dared to commit such thing? Were they not aware of me and my powers? I promised to myself that I would show them who they fucking messed with.

Today they had the luck on their side but I would win the next time. Dazai's punishment could wait till I finished this person or this gang who messed with me and my empire.

I hated to admit it but this had lit a fire of interest in me as well as woken up the rage that had blown off six years. I decided to name the fellow Mr Risk because I felt so. This dude surely seemed interesting I must acknowledge that. I was eager to see how things were going to turn out.

To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro