Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I wandered the camp, tall and proud. Footsteps thudded against the dirt, before I reached the human Skullblade stood in my way, he leant his great weight on the sword in front of him. "Are you going to beat me again?" I asked. His eyes roamed my small figure, he snorted and stepped aside. Anduin was worse than when I left him, I knelt in front of him. "What did they do to you?" He was too weak to speak. 

"I...I guess you have become a monster just like the rest of them?" his words wheezing from his lips, he could barely support himself and his bones almost poked through his skin.  

"I am one of the ones who can free you, are you going to be nice?" I asked. He spat at me. I snorted a laugh and wiped it from my face. "I see you have made your decision." Skullblade approached me from behind. 

"Humans have no respect," he said. I snorted and walked away leaving Skullblade to deal with him. I joined Durotan, Orgrim and their wolves as they drank at a lake. I threw myself down and huffed. 

"What's on your mind little one?" Orgrim asked. 

"The human," I replied. 

"What about the pink skin?" Durotan asked stroking a hand down the back of his wolf. 

"He has lost all honour," I said. 

"You're an orc and he's a pink skin don't let his words get to you," Orgrim said. We suddenly heard a horn being blown. 

"The human has escaped!" An orc cried, we all exchanged glances. 

"He has nothing to do with us," Durotan said. We sat by the lake while a cacophony of yelling orcs and howling wargs left the camp, there was only a few of us left. 

"Too many for just a human," I said my gaze locked on the dusted path as I turned my head back to Durotan the tusks of my ancestors swung and clacked against one another. 

"All I want is peace between us and the humans," Durotan said. 

"We all do," I said cupping water in my hands and lifting the liquid crystal to my lips. "Even the water tastes better here." Both the older orcs chuckled loudly and heartily. 

"Trust you," Durotan chuckled and slapped me on the back with a large hand almost pushing me into the water. 

"Careful, she's only little," Orgrim said. 

"Yes, but I make up for it with spirit," I said quickly, glaring at Orgrim. 

"That you do," he nodded in agreement. 

We sat by the lake until the Warband returned, my head turned to thudding footsteps. Behind us was Blackhand. "Did you find the human?" 

"No, we lost him!" he snarled in frustration. 

"You should have tried harder," Orgrim spoke up. 

"You can't tell me what to do you didn't even accompany us," he growled. 

"That's enough!" Grommash exclaimed now appearing, Blackhand snorted before storming back to camp. He came closer and sat on my other side throwing himself down onto the ground.

"Things seem a bit tense in camp," Durotan said. 

"They are!" Grommash exclaimed scooping up a hand of water. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro