Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

„HOW long are you planning on watering them?" Park Chanyeol asked and stared at Mira, that was watering the roses in front of S&C's flower shop. The young woman flinched and dropped the watering can, that fell onto the floor with a loud thud.

Mira watched the water run down the step and onto the sidewalk; pressed her lips together and looked up to her boss. „I'm sorry, " she said, biting the inside of her cheek and looking at the roses. „I'm sorry girls, I didn't mean to drown you." Chanyeol laughed seeing Mira speaking to the roses as if they were her friends.

Chanyeol and Sehun both didn't know a lot about Mira's private life. The eighteen-year-old girl strictly separated her private life from her work life. She was friendly with both, Chanyeol and Sehun; and she had no fear of going to them for advice, but there was still a little bit of distance between them.

Especially Chanyeol wanted her to feel comfortable around him and see him as her older brother. But it had taken Mira quite a while to call him ‚Oppa' so his hope of her ever seeing him as her older brother was slim to non-existent.

Mira picked up the watering can and looked at the older florist. Chanyeol was wearing light denim pants, a grey hoodie and his worn-out Superstars. He had the light-blue apron over his outfit and had a pair of flower scissors in his hands. His red hair was pushed back under a snapback and he had his usual bright smile on his lips.

Mira smiled. „Oppa, you look way happier than yesterday morning.", said Mira and walked after Chanyeol, that went to take some Tulips out of the bucket next to the roses.

„What are you making?" - „A friendship bouquet", Chanyeol chuckled. „Well the client said it is meant as a friendship bouquet, but they want to tell the person that there's an underlying confession. So, it's a friendship bouquet that says, hey lets fuc—" - „Hyung!" Sehun let out, hearing what Chanyeol was about to say.

„She's too young to hear that!" Sehun said and shook his head. „You can't just walk around like that and tell a baby that two individuals want to ... well... y'know..."

„Sleep with each other?" Mira asked and Chanyeol and Sehun both looked at the teenager with widened eyes. „I'm eighteen, not eight. I have an older sister who already had a boyfriend, so don't censor yourselves."

Mira smiled and walked to the main desk of the shop, looking at today's tasks. Sehun followed her. „Sorry to disappoint you, Mira-yah, but today is an office day for you." He said and Mira looked around the flowers. „I can't spend the day with the girls?" She asked a big pout on her lips as she pointed to the flowers all around. „Nope, today you're going to spend the day with our beloved boyfriend, the computer."

Sehun threw his arm around Mira, who turned to Chanyeol to ask him for help. But the older only laughed and continued to finish his bouquet.

„Ya! Lee Donghyuck!" Huang Renjun called and snapped his fingers in front of the face of his best friend. „What are you thinking about, that has you spacing out in the middle of the road?" The tiny Chinese lad looked at his best friend.

It had been two days since Donghyuck had last been to school after suffering a concussion from passing out after too much exhaustion. Renjun took it on him, to watch his best friend throughout the day, in case he was still in pain.

And since Donghyuck didn't want to eat in the cafeteria today, Renjun followed him to the nearest convenience store down the road.

While walking down the road, Donghyuck stopped from time to time and stared at the blue sky. The nineteen-year-old was thinking about everything and nothing. But, even if he didn't want to, the thought of the girl he met a few days back, would strike his mind.

He was glad someone as nice as her, had found him and helped him. But he couldn't get the smile she gave him, when he handed her the ice tea, out of his head.

„Donghyuck!" Renjun called again, pressing the button that opened the door to the convenience store. Donghyuck nodded and rushed inside.

While his friend was looking at the different types of Kimbap's, Donghyuck immediately walked to the drinks. His eyes scanned the fridges until they stopped on the ice tea he had bought for him and Noh Mira. He took out a bottle and chuckled as the memory of her shocked expression crossed his mind.

He pursed his lips and looked from the bottle in his hand to the bottles in the fridge and took out one more. Grinning happily he closed the fridge and turned around to get himself something to eat when he bumped into Renjun who looked at the bottles in his hands with a curious look.

„Thank you, mate, " he said, taking out one of the bottles from Donghyuck's grip. He read the label of the bottom and clicked his tongue. „You know I don't like this flavour." Renjun pouted and Donghyuck quickly snatched the bottle back.

„T-That's not for you...", confessed Donghyuck and Renjun widened his eyes. „Is this for that nurse?" He lifted his arms and gasped for air. „Donghyuck, I told you you're going to get in—" - „It's not for Noona!"

There was an awkward silence between the best friends and Renjun pursed his lips. „Sorry, I jumped into conclusions. I was binging way too many Japanese dramas lately." He awkwardly scratched his nape, while taking out a bottle of his favourite Oolong tea.

Donghyuck bit his bottom lip and walked to the shelf with the sandwiches. He picked one and went towards the cashier when he saw a little plastic bag filled with flower-shaped chocolates. He quickly put it on the desk and waited for the shop clerk to scan all his items.

After everything was put in a black bag, Donghyuck and Renjun made their way back to their university, when Donghyuck stopped in his tracks. They were standing in front of S&C Flowers.

„Wait a second", Donghyuck said and opened his black bag, taking out the ice tea and the chocolate flowers. He handed Renjun his back and looked at him. „How do I look?"

Renjun, slightly confused by his best friends insecurity nodded. „You look great. The denim jacket fits you well!" - „Is my hair okay?" - „You look great, Hyuck!" Renjun laughed and tilted his head, while his best friend walked up to the flower shop, with a bottle and a tiny plastic bag in his hands.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro