2. ♡ The SINGHANIA'S ♡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"While the mind sees only boundaries, love sees the secret way there....."
. -Rumi

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Kabir Singhania, the name which took the business industry by storm within 4 years of his entry. He is the younger son of Aditya Singhania and Pallavi Singhania. He has an elder brother Shantanu Singhania who is married to Samaira Singhania. They have a two year old boy Abhimanyu Singhania.

The Singhania's are one of the famous and influential families all over the world. They may be famous but they value relations and culture very much. They are very much private person. Shantanu always wanted to be a lawyer like his grandfather so he pursued law and became one of the finest lawyers in India. But Kabir.... he has business in his blood.... So soon after graduating he began assisting his father. He may be born with a silver spoon but he knows the value of hardwork. That's why after two years he was made the CEO of Singhania Industries. And from then Singhania empire has reached new heights and is one of the leading compllanies in the world. Last year he was in the Forbes 30 under 30 list and was declared one of the most influential people in the world.

KABIR:

I woke up with the shrill of the alarm clock. It was 6 in the morning. Removing the duvet I went inside the bathroom to get fresh , then came out of the bathroom wearing my workout clothes went to my home gym.

After 1 hour of rigorous workout I went to the living room and saw my mom already ready with my protein shake. I went towards her and kissed her cheek and wished her "Good morning Mumma!!".
I was going to hug her suddenly she backed away, " chii!! Just go and take a bath Kabir... you are sweating like a pig..uff!!"

(Ha ha !! Desi moms...!!)

"Okay ...! I am going just don't shout" I told her sensing that her mood was not fine at all. Sure papa has done something.. she literally shouted on me " okay now I am shouting.... Fine !! Its all my fault.."
" Whoa whoa!! Mumma I just joked.. don't freak out.... Achha what has papa done that your mood is not fine??" I asked her...
" Ab kya bolun cheeku.... He doesn't even takes his medicines properly... last night he was complaining about slight chest pain I gave him an aspirin. In the morning when I asked him that whether he took the medicine or not... He shouted on me literally.... 😡" she rambled out angrily while preparing for breakfast...

I was going to reply when Sam bhabi entered the kitchen and said " Mumma cool down ... I made papa eat his tablets ..... you go I will make breakfast"....she ended .. I wished her "Good morning bhabi" ...
"Good morning cheeku... why are you standing in these sweaty clothes just go get a bath... and come down quickly... breakfast is almost ready.. " she said..
" okayyy... where is bhaiya???" I asked
"Ohh!! He is feeding Abhi... that junior Singhania does all kind of nakhra when I try to make him drink his milk ... why only I should bear that... So I told him to make him eat..." we both ended up chuckling hearing this.

I made way to my room then took a shower. I came out wearing a towel around my hips. I went to my walk-in closet. I wore a black turtle neck t- shirt. Then I wore a dark green suit. Then I wore my Rolex watch and my shoes . I gelled my hair up and finally I was ready.

I went downstairs and then the view made me smile. Mom was sitting in the sofa and papa was sitting kneeling before her and saying sorry.... And little Abhi in bhaiya's arms was clapping seeing the view... I don't know why mumma and papa fights because they can't stay angry from each other even for an hour.. They are married for almost about 32 years still they never ran out of their love. As in Papa's words "I still fall in love with your mumma a little more everyday ".

Sam bhabhi came and said " okay guys please have breakfast....Chalo chalo.." . We sat on our table and for breakfast it was aloo paratha with curd (well!! a typical punjabi breakfast).

I asked papa "How are you papa ?? Are you having chest pain ... Should I book an appointment with Dr . Roy??"

"No no I am fine.. Its just I was having acidity and thats why my chest was paining... I am fine" papa replied...

Dad asked Shaan bhaiya ," Shaan beta what happened with the Rashid Khan's case???"
" Dad today is the verdict.. I think we are gonna win the case ,actually we are winning it." he told confidently. Sometimes I think that he is born to be a lawyer.

" All the best beta".. dad wished bhaiya.
Sam bhabi told me that she will be dropping bhai today so I have to go alone today. I chuckled because in the name she goes with me because in a week almost every day bhai drops her.
Sam bhabhi works in our company only . She is the legal advisor of our company. Both Sam bhabhi and Shaan bhaiya met at Law school in London. They were classmates turned lovers. They have each others back when bhaiya was struggling with his carrier.

After finishing my breakfast and gulping down water I wished everyone goodbye. I took my Mercedes Benz AMG with me today. I own a variety of collections of cars with me. I drove towards my office...

Mumbai traffic sucks. It took me an hour to reach my office which normally takes about 20 minutes. I was already running late. I entered my office everybody greeted me... I entered into my personal lift and pressed the 20th floor. My cabin was on the topmost floor with a sea facing view. My PA Raman was already ready with my today's schedule. I had my meetings back to back and we are working on a collaboration with a New York based company. The delegates wanted our presentation within a week. I asked Raman "Where is Mr. Malhotra??"...He was going to reply suddenly the door of my cabin barged open revealing my bestfriend Shreyas Malhotra.

He replied in a jolly voice " I am here boss!! Raman will you excuse us please"..

"Sure Sir .." he went out leaving us alone. Shreyas came towards me and took me in a bear hug.. " Bhaii..!! Usne haan bol diya..." ( Bro.. !! She said yes )

I hugged him back and replied " I knew it... Congrats bro!!"... Shreyas proposed his longtime girlfriend Nisha. Well not longtime but for last 8 months. Four days ago he came back to me and said that he is deeply, madly ,irrevocably in love with her and wanted to propose her for marriage and now here they are.

I personally don't believe in love. Don't take me otherwise but it is true that people only love money especially girls' which I have met. You throw money and they will come to you. I also believed in love and thought that I was in deeply love with her. My parents warned me ..even I fought with Shreyas for that cheap girl but ultimately they were right and I was wrong . She was with me only for my money and status. I learned it in the hard way.

We made our way to the conference room. The Malhotra 's and the Singhania's are working in this project jointly. There were back to back meetings... The workload was so high that I even forgot to have my lunch. It happens with me often...that I forget to have my meals. It was in the evening I was sitting in the cabin in front of my laptop... My back literally froze. I woke up from the chair and stretched a bit. My phone buzzed it was mumma. I saw the time it was 8.45 pm .

"Fuck!! Aj toh tu gaya cheeku!!" .
(Today you are gone cheeku)..

I replied to the call " Mumma I am sorry I am coming I am coming...." She hung up the call without replying. I could sense her mood she was a total jwalamukhi now...

I went outside then saw Raman coming towards me running ... He was huffing badly. " I... am.... Sorry sir!!.. Pallavi maam asked me ..whether you.. ate lunch or not and I told her that.. you had only your black coffee". He ended .... Now I got it why did she hung up.

I went home .... It was past 9... Mumma was sitting on the dining table with all other family members. Sam bhabhi was indicating through her eyes that mumma was pretty I mean very much angry..

Mumma started " Why didn't you have your lunch Mr. Kabir Singhania??.."
" I was busy mumma"... I said...
" This is your only excuse.... Everytime ..how many times have I told you to not skip meals...." .
There was pin drop silence in the table...until Abhi started giggling....

"I know what should be your punishment... From tomorrow I will start looking for a girl and get you married quickly then you will understand"... I stared at her horrifyingly...

Dad, Shaan bhaiya Sam bhabhi were already smiling... " No mom I am not marrying someone. How can you do this ..I told you I won't get married until I am 28 ... why are you doing this.... Bhabhi, bhaiya, Dad please say something!!!!" .

"What can we do beta it is your mom's decision... and you are mature enough you should get yourself a girl." ....Papa replied.

What !! are you kidding me.

Bhabhi and bhaiya were smiling .. cheaters!!

I was angry, very angry... I strode towards my room and shut the door... After freshening up I was standing in my balcony ,, the cool sea breeze was doing wonders still my mind was not calm.... Why don't they understand that this relationship, marriage these are not meant for me...ugh!!. Why is everything so difficult.

After few minutes, the door of my room opened and I knew who it was. It was mom. She came inside and told the maid to keep the dinner in the teatable which is in the balcony. The maid went away. Mom came near me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Cheeku.... Have your dinner".... I was angry with her. Not angry but very much HANGRY....!!😅😅

What!! I didn't have my lunch..

She started feeding me and said " Cheeku you haven't ate anything since lunch... Don't ignore your food... It is bad manners"...
I started eating from her hands... I didn't talk with her and finished my dinner in silence. I washed my hands and came outside. Mumma was still there.

She started " I am sorry beta for making you angry. But there is no other choice. For a mistake you cannot spend your whole life like this. Within a few months Shreyas will also be married. You will need someone with whom you can share your happiness, sorrows everything.."

"But mumma this marriage, love these things are not meant for me. I can't handle these things." I replied impatiently

" How can you say that these things are not meant for you. Have you dated anyone since Alisha left you??.. She never loved you.. She always loved your money... " Mumma replied .

"No I haven't dated anyone but..." she didn't let me complete...

" I am not telling you to marry of this instant . But atleast try meeting girls. Not everyone in this world is behind money... but some are also genuine. Look at Samaira , Nisha . They are not behind money. " she ended. I was silent.. I didn't know what to reply... She was right.

"Okay I will leave you ... Good night and don't work more ... Get yourself a good night's sleep.. okay"... telling this she went away.

I thought to clear my mind . So I opened my laptop to check a few work mails but my mind drifted away to what mom said. So reluctantly I closed my laptop and went to sleep and in no time I was out....

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

So......here goes the second chapter.... Tell me guys how was it???
Please vote and comment.... Love you all😘😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro