[02]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next day

Swara lazily opens her eyes hearing alarm sound : God ! Why this morning comes so early ? I'm not even able to open my eyes . Dam ! Should speak with Naina about this matter or else I will be laying on bed for full day

Swara slowly gets up and takes bath and comes out when she hears a knock on her door . Swara knows the person and slowly opens it letting the person to come inside .

Lady : I have bought breakfast for you have it

Swara : thank you Sharmisthaji please place it over there

Swara shows her small study table while Sharmistha without saying anything places breakfast and goes from there without even glancing at Swara .

Sharmistha : close the door properly

Swara smiles sarcastically : yeah I will

Sharmistha doesn't say anything and go from there while Swara after getting herself ready starts having her breakfast hurriedly .

_______

" Ahhh !! My head " shouts a man and slowly opens his eyes and looks around " how did I reach hospital ? "

Lady while having tears in her eyes : Sanskar you woke up ! How are you feeling ?

Sanskar smiles at his mother's concern and slowly wipes her tears : mom I'm fine

Sanskar eyes his pa who was standing beside his mother who in return signs him something .

Sanskar's father who saw this understands the matter : Sujata let him take some rest we will meet him later

Sujata wasn't ready : but how can we leave him like this ?

Ramprasad : we aren't leaving him alone Sujata let him take some rest

Sanskar : dad please speak about discharge I can't stay here for long time and even media shouldn't get to know about this

Ramprasad nods his head : you don't worry

Sanskar smiles while Ramprasad takes Sujata along with him

Sanskar's soft eyes turns into cold one : Raj who were those ?

Raj : sir they were sent by your rivals Mr Kuldeep Mathur as they wanted to defeat you in today's bidding .

Sanskar chuckles : winning from me isn't that easy . If he had asked me I would have think on it but as he took this move now his business needs to be ruined completely

Raj : I understood what I need to do you don't take tension sir just take rest

Sanskar nods his head and looks at the side table and finds the scarf and gets flashes of a girl : Raj did you get to know about the girl who bought me here ?

Raj who was standing near the door to go out turns : no sir I couldn't search anything related to her as I was busy in gaining informations about Kuldeep Mathur

Sanskar looks at the scarf deeply : try to gain information about her . I don't want anyone to leak the news of my accident

Raj nods his head and goes while Sanskar gets lost looking at the scarf as it was having his blood marks .

_______

Swara reaches her workplace hurriedly : thank God ! I reached on time

Swara keeps her hand on her heart to manage her fast breaths as she came hurriedly and running to her workplace . She looks around and feels happy : thank God no one came yet !

" But I came " says a girl from behind in her chirping voice

[ Amaya Maheswari ]

Swara smiles knowing the person : Ammu

Ammu comes running and hugs Swara : I missed you Swala

Swara giggles : I missed you too

A lady comes from behind running : Amaya how many times should u say don't come running

Amaya smiles sheepishly : sorry mumma

Swara smiles : Ammu you shouldn't disturb your mumma

Swara takes Amaya's belongings from her mother : thank you Parineeta now you can leave or else Ammu ...

Parineeta cuts her sentence : other kids might cry thinking their mothers left them to play school and went but my child will not cry infact she will be very much happy

Ammu giggles while Swara smiles

Parineeta goes near Amaya : don't tease Swara and other kids ok

Amaya nods her head innocently : ok

Parineeta goes from there while Amaya jumps on Swara happily

Swara : but your 2 minutes late today and why so ?

Ammu while sitting on Swara's lap hits her forehead slightly : some bad people beat my chachu so he is in hos....p..tal

Swara smiles : it's hospital

Ammu pouts : why it's name is so big ?

Swara giggles : because your 5 years old and thus you can't pronounce . Wait I will teach you repeat with me  "hos"

"Hos"

"Pit"

"Pit"

"Al"

"Al"

Swara : now everything together ok

Ammu nods her head and pronounces along with Swara : hos..pi..tal ... Hospital

Ammu claps happily : hospital

Swara kisses her cheeks : Ammu learnt quickly

Amaya : so I was late but chachu dint meet me as he was busy planning to beat that person

Swara : this is wrong Ammu you shouldn't learn all this

Ammu twitches her nose angrily : no that bad uncle should be punished for beating my chachu

Swara pulls her cheeks : God is there to punish that bad uncle we shouldn't do bad things like that bad uncle did to your chachu , then even we will be bad na

Ammu thinks for a while : I will tell this to my chachu also

Swara smiles : good and now get up other kids too started coming then we need to start our class

Amaya gets up being excited : what your teaching us today ?

Swara smiles : firstly yoga and then will continue alphabets

Amaya gets happy : ok

Swara smiles and gets busy with other kids as she is been allocated 5 kids in her room.

_______

Sujata takes Sanskar to their Mansion while Annapurna welcomes him doing his aarti : anyone's bad eyes shouldn't fall on you

Sanskar chuckles : when I'm having 2 lovely mother's like you and Mom then how will I get any bad eyes badimaa

Annapurna hits his shoulder slightly : no distractions during prayers

Sanskar chuckles and keeps quite while Sujata laughs at him

Annapurna completes her aarti : now come

Ramprasad and Sujata support Sanskar and gets him inside as Sanskar had got hurt to his leg too . They make him sit on sofa comfortably .

Raj enters Maheswari mansion at that time : good afternoon sir

Sanskar nods his head while settling himself comfortably

Raj : Mr Kuldeep Mathur lost the bid sir

Sanskar smirks : good

Maheswari's shake their head in disbelief

Raj continues : his illegal business details are leaked and thus he is behind bars and we got hold of his company too

Sanskar smirks evilly : good job Raj

Raj nods his head and goes from there

Durgaprasad : Sanskar take some rest than thinking about your business . We are there to look after your company too .

Sanskar smiles : I know that badepapa but some scores are needed to be cleared then and there

Durgaprasad shakes his head knowing it's waste of time to talk with Sanskar mainly related to business .

Sanskar looks around : where is Amy ?

Parineeta who came with juice for Sanskar smiles : she is in her play school will come evening only

Sanskar makes faces : why did she go to school ? She dint come to meet me today ?

Parineeta chuckles : she loves her Swala more than anyone so she went to school

Sanskar gets angry : I don't like that Swala she is trying to snatch my Amy from me Bhabhi so please try to keep her away from our Amy

Parineeta smiles at his jealously : but you should be thankful to her Sanskar due to her our Amy is able to talk like normal kids . At this age she needed to be in school not in play school .

Sanskar feels bad seeing tears in his bhabhi's eyes : don't worry Bhabhi we will come out of this phase soon. Amy is intelligent girl just she started talking lately and gets problem in talking.

Sujata keeps her hand on Parineeta's shoulder : but now she is learning more and is getting better than us . Her English is more fluent .

Annapurna smiles : and I'm sure she will beat her papa and chachu's in English speaking competition.

Parineeta smiles with tears : that's true

Sanskar smiles and thinks to himself : should try to gain information about this Swala . I hope she isn't mingled with any of my rival and is trying to harm my family with the help of Amy . Then I even need to know about this scarf girl too .

Sanskar slowly looks at the scarf which he was hiding with him : mom I will take some rest

Durgaprasad and Ramprasad helps Sanskar to take him to his room and makes him sleep peacefully

________

Swara hurriedly reaches hospital and goes to receptionist : hello ma'am ! Yesterday night I had bought one accident case can you please tell me his room number ?

Receptionist checks her computer : sorry ma'am but sir got discharged afternoon

Swara bites her tongue and speaks to herself : if you had got up early then you could have come here and taken your scarf but no madam slept like there is no tommorow and now you lost your favorite scarf too

Receptionist doesn't hear her : did you say something ma'am ?

Swara nods her head vigorously and thinks for a while and then asks : ma'am do you know his address or phone number ?

Receptionist : sorry ma'am we don't take all those informations and if we take also we aren't allowed to give them to anyone

Swara nods her head sadly and leaves from there with a crying face : sorry dida I lost your last gift too . Please forgive me .

Swara wipes a lone tear and goes to bus stand to attend her classes.

______

Hey guys back with other part . The next part of "HER LOVE CHANGED MY LIFE" will be posted afternoon

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro