[05]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Evening

Sanskar's car stops in middle making him irritated : this car also had to break down here itself ? What shall I do now ?

Sanskar gets up from driving seat and checks his cars engines : engine is damaged and I don't know to repair it ! That's great ! I will call driver he will come to pick me

Sanskar informs driver and then looks towards the place and finds a small park : this is the best place to wait untill my driver won't come

Sanskar moves towards the park where he hears laughing and giggling sounds of many children making him happy : so I'm not alone in park even kids are there . But at this time ? It's 9 pm and they are still in park ? That's strange .

Sanskar moves further inside only to see Swara with some kids making him more happy : now I can spend sometime with her

One boy : Didi you could have seen my teachers expression today , she was like " how did you score so much good marks in maths when you never listen me in class ? "

Swara laughs at his antics : so what did you say ?

Boy while giggling : I said don't underestimate the power of Akash

Swara laughs loudly : your too much , why did you tell that your going for coaching

Akash : then she would get jealous of you Didi and I don't want her to curse you

Swara pulls his cheeks : aww that's so sweet

One girl comes there running : Didi he isn't sweet ok only I'm sweet

Akash while making faces : here comes the jealous queen Sia

Sia angrily : I'm not jealous

Swara stops them : don't fight you both are sibbling right

Sia and Akash nod their head and turns faces from each other. Sanskar was observing all this while standing at a far distance and smiles .

Sanskar : I guess she loves kids a lot and thus she spends more time with them

Sia looks at Sanskar : who are you uncle ? And why did you come to our park ?

Sanskar comes out of his thoughts : my car broke down baby so I came here

Akash gets angry : don't call her baby , she is my sister and I don't like when someone flirts with her

Swara too looks at Sanskar now and giggles : Akash don't forget your sister is a kg girl so she is a baby

Akash : she is only my baby

Swara giggles while Sanskar chuckles : ok only your baby

Both says at the same time and looks at each other . Sanskar goes and sits beside Swara as she was sitting in a small bench while kids were sitting infront of her in small bench .

Swara closes books after seeing the time in her mobile : it's time now so you all go and sleep enough of studies for today

Kids nods their head happily : thank you Didi

Kids runs from there hurriedly while Swara too starts packing her things making Sanskar sad .

Sanskar : even your leaving ? I'll be alone

Swara smiles : do we know each other to spend time with you ?

Sanskar makes irritated face : don't forget that you saved my life and thus I have rights to know about the person who saved me

Swara laughs : there is nothing to be known about me , it was just an act of humanity

Sanskar with serious face : now a days there is no humanity left in this world and still you saved me

Swara looks at his face for a while and then again starts packing her bag : it's said that the one who helps others will go to heaven and thus I'm doing good deeds to go to heaven as I hate hell a lot

Sanskar chuckles at her : really ? You believe in these stupid things ?

Swara packs her bag and twitches her nose : it might be stupid for you but not for me . Now I'm leaving bye.

Sanskar was about to stop her but his driver comes there . Sanskar curses his fate and looks at her disappearing figure with a sad face .

Sanskar goes to his car and informs his driver to repair his car and get it home while he takes the other car . On the way he sees Ragini sitting near a bus stand with a crying face and thus he stops the car and goes near her .

Sensing someone's presence Ragini raises her head : Bhai ? You here ?

Sanskar sits beside her : what are you doing here ?

Ragini starts crying : Bhai the family who came to see me today as almost agreed for the marriage but I don't want to get married to anyone rather than Laksh and I don't know what to do now . They are telling to do engagement within 2 days .

Sanskar shakes his head : I will talk with my family today and they will come to meet your family tomorrow so don't worry

Ragini : will it be easy ?

Sanskar chuckles : I will look after it now go home and take some rest tomorrow when your real groom will be coming to see you there shouldn't be any dark circles in your face right .

Ragini laughs : thank you Bhai

Sanskar nods his head and gets up while Ragini too wipes her tears and goes towards her home .

Sanskar looks at Ragini's disappearing figure : don't know why these fall in love when they can't express it to their family . Now I should face one more love sick puppy .

Sanskar shakes his head and goes towards his Mansion while planning things .

_____

Sanskar reaches Maheshwari mansion only to get warm welcome by Laksh who was impatiently waiting for Sanskar along with his whole family .

Sanskar chuckles : why did you bring everyone to hall ?

Sujata happily comes running : Sanskar, Laksh was telling that you need to do some announcement ? What is that ?

Ramprasad chuckles : Sujata don't keep any expectations from him. This might surely be about some of his business stuff .

Sujata glares him angrily while Sanskar chuckles at his father's guessing as it is true that Sanskar is always only with his business and doesn't think anything or anyone rather than his business .

Sanskar : mom you sit along with Dad

Sujata unwillingly goes and sits beside Ramprasad being sad . Sanskar observes it and thinks to speak with her later .

Laksh stands beside Sanskar and whispers : please solve my problem

Sanskar chuckles and nods his head while standing infront of everyone in the hall : badimaa mom I know that you both are eager to get me married

Annapurna and Sujata nod their head vigorously sensing something fishy

Sanskar chuckles : but badimaa mom badepapa and papa Laksh loves someone and her family is planning to get her married sooner . Infact if Laksh doesn't marry with her then he has made all plans to leave this world too . So please get him married sooner with Ragini.

Laksh gets shocked and shouts : when did I say that I will die ?

Sanskar : then let her get married to someone else ?

Laksh glares Sanskar and looks at his family : please please agree and meet her family her Dadi is very greedy seeing our status she will surely agree and accept me

Annapurna : but Sanskar is elder than you Laksh , how can you get married before ?

Sujata : it's ok jiji Sanskar will not get married any sooner but due to him Laksh shouldn't suffer so let's meet the girl and her family tomorrow

Annapurna holds Sujata's hand : are you sure ?

Sujata nods her head

Annapurna : Laksh tell her that we will be coming to her house tomorrow

Laksh gets happy and starts jumping : thank you maa thank you Chachi

Laksh hugs them happily . Parineeta brings sweets and starts distributing everyone having a good family moment . Sujata gets sad and slowly goes from there . Ramprasad who saw that goes behind her . Sanskar too saw his family going but couldn't do anything as Amaya and Laksh had stopped him .

Adarsh goes near Laksh and whispers : we need full details of your love story ok

Parineeta goes other side : or else get ready for punishment

Laksh gulps : I will tell don't worry

Annapurna : I need full details of that girl

Sanskar : you all carry on I will get freshn up and join ok

Amaya : come fast

Sanskar nods his head : ok Amy ma'am

Amaya giggles while Sanskar kisses her cheeks and goes to his parents room .

_____

Sanskar enters his parents room and looks at Sujata hugging Ramprasad while crying badly . Sanskar clears his trought gaining their attention .

Sujata wipes her tears : why are you here ?

Sanskar chuckles : to see my parents romance

Ramprasad hits Sanskar playfully : talk with your mom and slove the matter

Sanskar sits on his knees infront of his mother who is hugging his father making him feel bad : mom please stop crying

Sujata : then get married sooner

Sanskar : mom

Sujata cuts him : Sanskar I never said no to you . You said you want to do studies in London I allowed you , later you said you want to establish your own business I agreed for that too . Can't you do one favor for me ? Its not that I'm angry or jealous that Laksh is getting married sooner , I'm happy for him . But I need a life partner for my son too . A person who will understand you , a person who will be with you for lifetime and take care of you . I need to have my own grandchildren too . It's not that I don't treat Amaya like my grandchild but I want to see you too settled in your life just like Adarsh is .

Sanskar wipes Sujata's tears : so this is the matter that is making my mother worried

Sujata hits his hand : don't make fun of me

Sanskar takes a deep breath : mom I'm not sure about my feelings but I have liked a girl and wanted to tell you about her only after confirming myself that she is suitable for me and our house .

Sujata gets happy : really ? You found a girl ? Did you hear it ji ?

Ramprasad smiles : listen to him completely he needs to do her background checkup

Sujata makes faces : that means again he is gonna take time

Sanskar smiles : you have given me time of these many years can't you give me some more days ?

Sujata nods her head understanding him : ok but decide within this month end

Sanskar chuckles : ok sure but don't leak this news ok . I dint wanted to give any fake hopes to you both but today I couldn't control myself

Sujata nods her head and hugs him out of immense happiness : I'm so much happy today . I will pray to God that the girl whom you have selected is the perfect one for you

Ramprasad acts childish : forgot me

Sanskar and Sujata chuckles and hugs him too having a happy family moment . Durgaprasad watches it standing outside his brothers room and gets happy to see his brothers family having happy smile in their faces and prays for their happiness.

_______

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro