[06]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next day

Sanskar gets up late as he was hell tired and gets shocked to see whole mansion is empty : where did all go ?

Sanskar picks his phone and looks at Laksh msg and chuckles : this boy took whole family to Ragini's house that too early in the morning . I dint knew love is like this . Now I can't go to office or else Laksh will irritate me so it's better I will complete my yesterday's work .

Sanskar goes to his room and opens his laptop bag and at the same time his eyes falls on files : oh God ! I completely forgot to read these both files yesterday .

Sanskar takes both the file and sits on his couch . He carefully reads both the files and his eyes turn red due to anger , pain and love .

_____

Swara was teaching her other four kids in play school : every morning when you all get up what should you tell to your parents ?

Kids slowly while gathering all the words : good morning

Swara smiles at their attempt : and when you meet someone outside in morning ?

Kids again slowly : good morning

At that time Amaya comes along with her mother Parineeta with a cute angry pout : mumma she forgot me and started class

Parineeta smiles : if your late then what she can do ? She is getting pay for teaching

Amaya : but still

Swara hears some voices and looks at door : Ammu ! You came ? I guessed you won't be coming today

Amaya twitches her nose and sits on her place , while Swara understands that she is hell angry with her .

Parineeta shakes her head : sorry Swara actually we had some important work so couldn't manage to leave her early . Infact I dint even wanted to send her but she was so much eager to meet you .

Swara smiles : now she is angry

Parineeta : yes a lot

Swara : I will manage her however after sometime all kids will sleep at that time will pacify her

Parineeta nods her head and passes Amaya's bag to her and goes from there .

Swara smiles looking at Amaya as she is hiding from her and playing with the doll which is kept in her classroom . Swara allows other kids to play for some more time and enjoys time with them as being a teacher she cannot be partial and spend time with Amaya as it's against the rules .

_____

Laksh happily enters Maheswari mansion and jumps on Sanskar happily in Sanskar's room : thank you Bhai thank you so much

Sanskar pushes Laksh as she fell on couch due to the force of Laksh : what are you doing ? I'm not your Ragini

Laksh strach his head with a sheepish smile . While Adarsh hits Laksh's head .

Adarsh : I dint knew that my brother is a useless person

Sanskar chuckles : I knew it from the day he was born

Sanskar and adarsh makes fun of Laksh while Laksh whines like a child .

Adarsh : stop acting like a girl

Laksh : I'm not a girl

Sanskar : leave it Bhai it's waste talking to a girl like him

Adarsh and Sanskar hi-fi each other making Laksh angry

Sanskar chuckles and changes the topic : did they agree ?

Laksh smiles : yeah her greedy Dadi agreed instantly seeing our name and fame of being Maheshwari's

Sanskar nods his head while thinking something : where are others ?

Laksh : Bhabhi went to leave Amy to her playschool while maa papa chacha and Chachi are resting in their room

Sanskar nods his head : even you both take rest I have some work

Adarsh and Laksh nod their head sensing some seriousness in Sanskar's tone and goes from there .

Sanskar thinks to himself : firstly I need to talk with Mom . If she agrees then everything will be fine .

____

Sanskar enters his parents room with a file . Sujata who was passing water to her husband looks at Sanskar and then his hand and jumps happily spilling water on her husband. Sanskar chuckles at his mother's excitement .

Ramprasad gets irritated : Sujata why did you spill water on me ?

Sujata lowers her head : sorry ji I got excited

At this point of time Ramprasad observed Sanskar standing near the door while chuckling : so this was the matter of excitement

Sujata nods her head while Sanskar enters the room after locking the door behind .

Sujata being over excited : Sanskar chore ! You got her information ? Is everything fine ? Did you talk to her ?

Ramprasad hits Sujata's hand slightly : first allow him to speak

Sujata lowers her head out of embarrassment and murmurs : sorry

Sanskar makes Sujata sit beside Ramprasad on their couch and passes the file : these are the information about her and still if you both don't have any problem then I'm ready for marriage

Ramprasad takes the file : did you talk with bhaisaa ?

Sanskar : I needed first approval from you both then will go to badepapa .

Sujata smiles : don't worry ji Sanskar will handle things and bhaisaa will not mind as being a family even we too need some space isn't it ?

Ramprasad nods his head and start reading the file along with Sujata only to get shock .

______

Swara makes other kids sleep after giving them there afternoon lunch . Then she moves towards Amaya as Amaya always has her lunch at the end from Swara's hand .

Amaya while eating one bite : why did you leave me and start your class ?

Swara pouts : sorry Ammu you know na Mrs Singh will be angry if I won't take class

Amaya makes faces : yeah yeah

Swara while feeding Amaya : why did you come late today ?

Amaya hits her forehead cutely : I forgot to tell you actually we had went to see a girl .

Swara gets confused : girl ? For whom ?

Amaya : for my chachu

Swara looks at her being confused : which chachu ?

Amaya : Laksh chachu

Swara smiles : oh so your gonna get a Chachi sooner

Amaya : yeah mumma said she will be my chachi but Swala why she will be my chachi ?

Swara smiles and feeds her : like your mumma and papa your chachu and Chachi will leave together

Amaya : will she love me ?

Swara smiles : yes she will love you , she will give you chocolates like Laksh chachu and will tell bed time stories too

Amaya : these many profits are there for getting a Chachi ?

Swara smiles and thinks to herself : she proved of being a businessman's daughter

Amaya understands Swara's smiling face and keeps her hand on her chin like acting : then I need to talk with Sanskar chachu too ?

Swara gets confused : why ? Isn't he married ?

Amaya pouts : no so I need one more chachi for me . If I will be having 2 chachi I will be beneficial for me

Swara laughs : your lunch is done now sleeping time

Amaya pouts : what will you do if I will sleep ? Won't you get bored ?

Swara pull her cheek : I will prepare my notes

Amaya : but now it's holiday na for you

Swara smiles : but next year I have classes na so it will be easy for me

Amaya nods her head being an understanding girl : ok I will sleep on your lap

Swara takes Amaya to washroom and washes her hand and face . Later she makes her sleep on her lap . After sensing her being in deep slumber Swara makes her lay on the small cot which is allotted to every kids .

Swara sighs : so now it's my lunch time . Sharmisthaji dint give me food so I need to manage my food with chips and biscuits too also .

Having no other option Swara starts having her food unwillingly .

______

Ramprasad closes the file angrily : are you sure to get married to her ?

Sanskar : only if you and Mom agree

Sanskar and Ramprasad looks at Sujata who is thinking something deeply .

Sujata sensing glares looks at them : this isn't her fault so why do we need to punish her ? More over I liked the girl

Sujata smilingly cares Swara's picture : she looks beautiful in this picture dont know how she will look when I will see her infront of my eyes

Sanskar smiles : more beautiful

Sujata : then it's final along with Laksh even you will get married

Ramprasad shakes his head to his wife's antics : but what about her ? Will she agree ? I don't think so .

Sanskar : I will handle it dad don't worry , you just inform badepapa and badimaa remaining things I will look after it .

Ramprasad looks at his sons smirking face and understands what is cooking in his mind : ok I will tell bhaisaa about this girl and even her background

Sanskar nods his head : and yeah inform them that tomorrow we are going their home for dinner .

Sujata : but why tomorrow ? We can go today right ?

Sanskar smiles at his mother's excitement : that's because tomorrow is Sunday and I'm sure she will be home or else full day she will be working

Sujata with a sad face : ok then we will wait till tomorrow

Ramprasad nods his head while Sujata happily hugs her son .

Ramprasad looks at his wife and son and thinks : I just hope you won't force her for marriage . I know you very well Sanskar but this isn't any business where you will force her . It's matter of love and love needs only love to understand not force .

_____

Evening

As Sanskar was happy that finally his whole family that his parents and his badepapa badimaa agreed to get him married to Swara goes to visit Swara with a reason of picking up Amaya .

Sanskar reaches play school 10 minutes early as she was hell excited to meet her . He stands outside the classroom and looks at Swara who was teaching kids alphabets . He was so lost in her that he dint realise that Bell was rang .

Sanskar comes out of his world hearing Amaya's shout : chaaachuuu

Hearing Amaya's shout even Swara looks at the door and gets shocked to see Sanskar . But ignores him as she know he came to pick Amaya .

Sanskar hugs Amaya while kneeling down and whispers to her ears : won't you introduce us ?

Amaya hits her forehead cutely : come I will introduce to her correctly today

Amaya takes Sanskar near Swara and waits for Swara as she was busy in sending other kids to their home .

When Swara turns she gets shocked to see Amaya still : Ammu you dint go ?

Amaya nods her head in no : Swala he is my chachu Sanskar chachu and I'm his favorite and even he is my favorite because Laksh chachu always empties my ice cream but Sanskar chachu gets more ice cream for me .

Swara and Sanskar both chuckles at her

Amaya turns towards Sanskar : and she is Swala I mean Swara for you . She teaches me everything and I'm her favorite just like I'm yours

Sanskar smiles and forwards his hand towards Swara : nice meeting you

Swara does namaste : it was good meeting you too

Swara passes Amaya's bag to Sanskar and kneels down towards Amaya : will meet you on Monday

Amaya hugs Swara : and I will come on time on Monday so don't start class without me

Swara breaks the hug : ok

Sanskar smiles at their bond : shall we go Amy ?

Amaya nods her head and waves bye to Swara .

Swara smiles and waves her bye and thinks : why does this weekend comes ? What shall I do tomorrow ?

_____

Sanskar makes Amaya sit in passenger seat and looks at her being confused : Amy what are you thinking ?

Amaya finally looks at Sanskar : chachu why don't you make my Swala as my Chachi

Sanskar stops the car with a jerk : what ?

Amaya explains things which Swara said to her about Chachi : so I want her as my Chachi .

Sanskar chuckles : will she agree ?

Amaya happily : I will make her agree you don't worry .

Sanskar smiles : then I will start thinking on it .

Amaya gets excited : think quickly I need to tell her on Monday

Sanskar chuckles and nods his head while thinking something to himself as Amaya isn't aware of his love towards Swara and starts his car with a bright smile.

_____

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro