[28]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next morning

Maheshwari's are assembled in dinning table to have their breakfast . None are able to speak anything after yesterday's incident and by reminding anything they don't want to hurt Swara or Ragini in any means as they know it might had been difficult for both Sanskar and Laksh to pacify them .

While all are busy having their breakfast silently one person is busy staring another person who gulps hardly and bows her head due to glares .

Sanskar doesn't understand at first but later chuckles seeing Amaya's eyes roaming around Swara . Amaya was busy checking whether her Swala Chachi is eating properly or not with wide eyes , while Swara gets scared thinking she might make her have more .

Sanskar places a glass of apple juice infront of Swara : Shona have this

Swara : no Sanskar I'm full

Amaya who was observing everything raises her eye brow just like her chachu and with attitude : want to fall down again ?

Parineeta and Adarsh looks at Amaya being confused . They hadn't heard Swara and Sanskar's conversation and same is the case of others .

Swara gulps : no no Ammu I'm full

Amaya dangerously : will you drink or should I hold your nose and make you drink

Maheshwari's laugh loudly while Amaya glares them angrily making them shut . While Swara makes crying face .

Sanskar while chuckling : Amy how will you do that ?

Amaya pouts : I'm a bacha so I can't hold glass in one hand

Sanskar with naughty smile : then let's do one thing you hold your chachi's nose I will make her drink , what say ?

Amaya gets happy : best idea wait I'm coming

Seeing Amaya getting down from chair Swara gets scared : nooo I .. I .. will have it by myself

Swara gulps juice in a go and keeps the glass on table and looks at Amaya and Sanskar angrily : happy ?

Amaya : yes

Sanskar chuckling : very much

Parineeta : Ammu now enough of your early teasing get ready for your school

Amaya makes sad face : no mumma I don't want to go . Swala Chachi won't be teaching me anymore and that ghostie aunty Shweta will come to take class . I don't like her . Swala Chachi is here na I will learn here only .

Parineeta glares her while Amaya makes crying face .

Swara's heart melts : don't worry Ammu after you come back from school I will teach you many more things

Amaya innocently : promise ?

Swara smiles : pinky promise

Amaya gets happy : pinky promise ?

Swara smiles : yes

Amaya claps : then ok I'm ready

Amaya gets up and runs to her room to get ready while Parineeta sighs and goes behind her . Everyone laugh at her as she is able to divert their mind always .

Laksh clears his trought : Sanskar Bhai I contacted Australia's doctor and he is coming today to India . He has given appointment at 5pm . Though he had gone through all the reports still he wants to do a check up of bhabhi and then decide the date

Sanskar nods his head : thank you Laksh

Laksh smiles and winks : anytime

Sanskar assures Swara through his eyes : don't worry nothing will go wrong

Swara nods her head

Sanskar : I have some work so I'm going to office now will come back within 3pm

Swara nods her head

Sanskar : mom I'm having some work so ..

Sujata doesn't allow him to complete : I know I will take care of Swara and make sure that she had food , milk , juice and medicine on time along some rest so don't worry

Sanskar smiles : thank you mom

Sujata smiles . Sanskar gets up and helps Swara too as she has to take her tablet and it's in their room .

After Swara and Sanskar move from there Annapurna speaks : Ragini did you send breakfast to guest room ?

Ragini : yes maa

Annapurna being hesitant : how are they ?

Ragini gets teary eyes : they are fine maa . Kavita di went out for some work as soon as she will come they are going

Annapurna nods her head while Laksh supports Ragini

____

Kavita had went to police station to meet her dadi and papa . Seeing Kavita Parvati and Shekar gets happy .

Parvati cups Kavita's face though it was not easy for her : how are you kavi ? I knew you will come to rescue us afterall we did things for you

Kavita gives a faint smile

Shekar : kavi how is shomi and Ragini ? They are fine right ?

Kavita passes a faint smile : you both broke us 3 a lot

Shekar gets teary eyes : we both did this for your betterment

Kavita laughs sadly : betterment ? Seriously papa ? It would be better if you had killed me along with maa .

Shekar gets shocked : what are you saying Kavi ?

Parvati gets angry : early morning what nonsense are you speaking ?

Kavita smiles while having tears in her eyes : what wrong did I say ? Today when I'm seeing Shomi maa , Ragini and Swara's eyes I feel myself as a dirt . For my sake you both became selfish . But I guess so God gave me punishment . First took my maa , then took my ability of being a mother , my husband left me , my papa and Dadi's crimes are revealed , my maa and sisters are having shame in their eyes and all cause of root is me . Crimes are done by someone and it's result is given to someone else .

Shekar and dadi are shocked . A pinch of guilt hits their heart while hearing Kavita . Yes she is right for the ones happiness they planned everything as lost every reason of being happy .

Kavita wipes her tears : well I didn't come here to cry . I came here to tell you both that I and Shomi maa are shifting from here to Mumbai . Due to your orthodox belief I had leave my studies . I had applied online application when I came to know about Sahil's betrayal and yesterday night I got their reply . Laksh has helped me to get a home over there so we are shifting from here . I don't know what kind of punishment you both will get but please don't interfere in our life's again . This is my last meeting with you both . Good bye .

Kavita doesn't wait for their reply and goes from there while guilt takes over Parvati and Shekar . But now it's if no use as what damage has happened cannot be corrected .

_____

Kavita reaches Maheshwari mansion with all their laguage . Ragini hugs her mother and sister while having tears in her eyes .

Sharmistha who knew Kavita's decision moves towards Sujata while joining her hands : once before going I want to speak with Swara and I promise I won't hurt her . Just once I want to see her

Sujata nods her head . Though she know whatever Sharmistha had done with Swara was really bad but being a mother , her mother's heart doesn't allow her to be harsh with other mother as she too came to know that now they are shifting from Kolkata forever .

Sujata too accompany them to Swara's room . Swara looks at them with wide eyes while Sujata assures her through her eyes making Swara calm .

Sharmistha goes near Swara : I know whatever I did was very wrong and I can't erase all that . But I will pray with God that you get well soon and enjoy every bit of your life with your new family who loves you immensely

Swara just nods her head as she isn't having any emotion on her face

Kavita comes forward : I know I'm a very bad step sister infact a worse one , but from now I won't bother your happiness Swara . I know I snatched all your happiness but from now I will pray for your happiness and healthy life .

Swara nods her head simply

Kavita : please don't punish Ragini for all this . She knew nothing from start while I knew many things. She believed what we said to her and being a child she got manipulated sooner .

Swara nods her head and doesn't say anything .

Sharmistha and Kavita hug Swara while Swara doesn't respond and stand still . They cry their heart out and break the hug . Later they hug Ragini , while they three cry their heart out . 

Sharmistha go near Sujata and bows her head : I know there is no need of saying but still do take care of my daughter and make sure that she will forget that she had a worst mother ever in her life

Sujata nods her head as now she don't want to hurt her with ant harsh words as she is guilty with her deeds .

Sharmistha goes near Annapurna : my Ragini is not in any way related to any of this incident please do forgive her if she commit any mistake

Annapurna nods her head : don't worry your both daughters are safe here

Sharmistha nods her head and hugs Ragini again and goes from there as Kavita had booked a cab for them . Ragini cries badly while Annapurna supports her .

____

Time passes and Ragini feels better with time as she knew that this was needed for her mother and sister . They can't stick back with past . If they will be here then neither they nor Swara will be able to forget past . For both of them it would be difficult . Ragini was busy thinking about her life in her room . Knowing her pain Annapurna and Sujata dint allow her to work and said her to take some rest while Laksh had some work and left from there . Ragini's chain of thoughts breaks hearing Swara's voice from outside .

Ragini quickly opens the door and looks at Swara who is standing with puppy face holding phone in her hand making her confused : di what happened ? Your phone is ringing

Swara bows her head : I don't know how to pick it

Ragini looks at Swara's face with horror while the call gets cut making Swara tensed .

Ragini takes the phone while it starts ringing again making her smile brightly : seems like jiju is impatient .

Swara smiles : again call will get cut please tell me na

Ragini bites her tongue : see there is green light na just swipe it

Swara does the same and as soon as she keeps phone on ger ears she hears loud shouting making her scared

Sanskar : hello Shona ! where are you ? Why dint you pick the call ?

Ragini giggles : wait a minute jiju

Sanskar gets embarrassed and stays quite while Ragini takes phone from Swara .

Ragini while holding phone shows Swara : this is speaker if you on it you can do your work and talk as you can hear it loudly and then this red symbol is to cut the call

Swara nods her head innocently while Sanskar hits his head while realising her dint teach her the main thing .

Ragini winks : now speak with jiju in your room with full privacy ok

Swara blushes and runs from there while Ragini smiles and Sanskar too smiles remembering Swara's blushing face .

Swara reaches her room and talks : I'm sorry I dint knew how to pick the call

Sanskar smiles : I'm sorry as I forgot to teach you the main thing . I taught you to use WhatsApp but forgot about this thing

Swara : it's ok now Ragu taught me and I learnt it

Sanskar smiles : so what where you doing ?

Swara pouts : I was bored so I corrected your wardrobe it was full of mess

Sanskar smiles : you could have taken rest na

Swara pouts : I can't sleep for whole day . I said same to mumma but she dint listen to me and made be to be in room so I did work in room itself

Sanskar smiles hearing Swara's giggles : ok now take some rest and I will tell mom to keep eyes on your activities

Swara's eyes widens : you can't do it

Sanskar chuckles : when it comes to your health I can do anything ok

Swara pouts : ok I'm sleeping

Sanskar : good go and sleep I have some work I will complete it and come

Swara gets happy : ok I will be waiting

Sanskar feels happy hearing this : now I'm sure my work will be completed sooner

Swara blushes : ok bye

Sanskar smiles remembering her face : ok bye

They both cut the call while a beautiful smile is brightening their face showing their happiness being with each other .

_____

As many said that Kavita should disown or seeing her Parvati and Shekar should feel guilty and that would be better punishment . So I did the same .

Are you guys satisfied with it ?

Do tell me your views through comments 😁

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro