[34]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next day

It was a big day for Maheshwari's. They were hell scared and tensed thinking about Swara and her health. Along with Swara they were even tensed for Sanskar as he loves Swara a lot and can't bear if anything goes wrong with her operation .

Annapurna does morning Aarti while all pray for Swara's quick recovery . While Swara was also hell scared and tensed but for her Sanskar she was showing she is strong enough to battle with it .

Amaya comes to Swara while Swara bends down : Swala Chachi mumma had said me that today is a big day for you . Doctor uncle will do some magic and will make you fit and fine like me . If that magic doesn't work then you will be more weak . But my naani says Godji hears kids prayers so I have prayed with khaanaji ( krishnaji ) to make you fit and fine and doctor uncle's magic will also work so be brave and strong

Swara looks at Amaya's face which is showing pure innocence and immense love for her. She hugs her instantly without wasting a moment and cries her heart out as she was really feeling scared while this little soul was praying for her well being .

Amaya breaks the hug and wipes Swara's tears : don't cry Swala chachi you will win

Swara smiles while having tears in her eyes

Amaya goes near Sanskar who picks her in his arms : chachu mumma said me that my chachu is weak when it comes to chachi is it true ?

Sanskar smiles and nods his head

Amaya with innocence : don't worry khaanaji will make Swala chachi stronger but less than me

Sanskar chuckles at her and kisses her cheeks : khaanaji will surely listen to all your prayers

Amaya giggles : yes because I'm chotu bacha and khaanaji's favourite bacha

Sanskar smiles : yeah that's true

Parineeta : Ammu now come and have your breakfast you have school right

Amaya nods her head while Sanskar makes her stand on ground . Amaya runs to her room to get ready while Parineeta goes behind her daughter .

Adarsh looks everyone's questioning faces : woh Amaya is small and she doesn't know about all this so we don't want her to be a part during operation and make her scared of anything . However within evening Swara's operation will be completed and tomorrow Amy can meet Swara .

All nod their head understanding their thinking . It's true kids get scared from operation theatre and it makes an bad impression on them . Life needs to face all this , but Amaya is small enough to understand handel it at this age .

They all have their breakfast in pin drop silence as today none are able to speak anything. Ragini's phone keeps on beeping gaining Laksh's attention but she quickly switches off her phone to avoid it from family members .

Swara and Sanskar feed each other . Both are hell scared though they have faith on each other . But a fear doesn't leave a person . They both show to each other they are strong . Sometimes silence speaks a lot than words.

After having breakfast Adarsh and Parineeta go to leave Amaya to school while Ramprasad, Sujata , Sanskar and Swara go to hospital . While Durgaprasad, Annapurna, Ragini and Laksh go behind them .

____

Reaching hospital , Swara is done with preliminary testings and was about to take inside for operation .

Sanskar who was controlling himself finally breaks down while cupping Swara's face : Shona ! Princess you need to fight with this for me , for us , for our family

Swara too gets tears in her eyes seeing Sanskar like this : I will fight Sanskar , I promise you I will fight with this and make you proud on me

Sanskar smiles with teary eyes : you need to keep this promise

Swara while cupping his face : I will Sanskar , I will

Sanskar hugs Swara while both cry each other . Sujata too hugs them while crying badly .

Sujata pats Swara's head : be strong Swara you need to fight with this bravely

Swara breaks the hug and hugs Sujata instantly : I will fight mumma then I need you to feed me with aloo paratha and chiku juice . I need chiku juice daily that too made by you .

Sanskar , Sujata and Ramprasad who were present there laughs at her innocence .

Ramprasad keeps his hand on her head : don't worry I will bring full chiku stock for you and Sujata will make you drink it twice a day but atleast for that you need to fight with this

Swara laughs : ok papa but remember your promise

Sanskar chuckles : after getting your favourite chiku juice you forgot me ? Very bad

Sanskar turns his face while Swara smiles and hugs him from back . Sanskar's heart melts and hugs her tightly . Ramprasad and Sujata too join the hug .

At that time a nurse comes there : Mr Maheshwari it's time for operation

A fear engulfs in their hearts . All bless Swara and nurse brings wheel chair and makes Swara sit in it and takes her to operation theatre.

Doctor comes to them at that time : Mr Maheswari do sign some of the formalities

Sanskar nods his head : doctor how long will the operation go ?

Doctor : 2 hours

Sanskar nods his head while this 2 hours was not less than 2 years for him . Doctor goes to operation theatre while Sanskar signs the formalities paper with shivering hands .

Adarsh supports Sanskar : Sanskar don't worry nothing will go wrong . This is just a formality as hospital don't want to take any risk . Our Swara will be fine

Sanskar nods his head and signs the paper with shivering hand. While the other nurse takes the papers and goes from there .

Maheshwari's sit outside the operation theatre while supporting each other . Sanskar was hell scared and lost in his own world while thinking about Swara and her smiling face which he never missed in all these days . While Adarsh and Laksh were supporting him .

Laksh looks at Ragini being distributed from long time . Ragini suddenly goes a side making Laksh confused .

Laksh : bhai shall I get coffee to you ?

Sanskar nods no

Adarsh : Sanskar drink a bit you will feel relaxed

Sanskar smiles sadly : I will feel relaxed only after operation gets successful

Laksh : bhai don't worry it will be fine . I'm brining coffee for you and your drinking it for your Shona

Sanskar nods his head as it is for his Shona he needs to be strong

___

Laksh quickly goes behind Ragini and hears her yelling someone . That person's back was seen by Laksh making him confused .

Laksh keeps his hand on that person's shoulder making Ragini tensed "you ?"

Ragini : Laksh I will handle him you be with jiju

Laksh glares her angrily : I saw how you were handling him

Ragini gulps while the person sighs

" Look Laksh I'm not here to fight I just need some answers that's enough I will go from here " says the person

Ragini angrily : and I don't want to answer you Mr Sahil Gupta

Sahil pleads : please Ragini I beg you please tell me where is my Kavita . I want to repent my mistakes and start our life afresh

Ragini sighs : listen Sahil , di doesn't want you to know where she is or what she is doing . She is happy in her life so please let her enjoy her life

Sahil : I will allow her to enjoy her life Ragini I promise but please do tell me where she is

Ragini sighs : I can't tell you , but if your love is true then density might do plans again to bring you both together so leave it to destiny and don't keep on calling me again and again as I'm not gonna tell you about di . And yeah don't try to ask it from Swara di or jiju as they too don't know where di is and it's only me who know her location and I'm not gonna tell you as I promised di and if you really love my di then stop asking me about her as she has given her swear to me and I don't think you want to break me her swear

Sahil gets scared : no Ragini please don't break her swear . It's ok I will leave this to destiny . If God wants them I'm sure he will make plans to bring us together . I'm sorry to disturb you from yesterday please forgive me

Ragini nods her head while Sahil goes from there . Laksh glares Ragini angrily and moves from there .

Ragini runs behind Laksh : Laksh I'm sorry I .. I dint wanted to spoil your day

Laksh doesn't listen to her and directly goes to hospitals canteen and orders coffee for his family members

Ragini cries : I'm sorry Laksh I'm really sorry

Laksh while controlling his anger : why are you sorry Ragini ? It's your family , your sister and jiju's matter I'm no one so don't be sorry

Ragini starts crying badly : no Laksh it's your family too I can never forget the help you did for di and maa to settle in Mumbai . You were having good time with our family and pacifying them as today it is Swara Di's operation and all were hell scared. All with that I dint wanted to give you more tension . I dint expect that Sahil would come here .

Laksh calms himself : listen Ragini I have married you and promised to keep you happy for life long that doesn't mean I have rights to be with you only during happiness you need to tell me your problems too . I'm still not sure whether Sahil has changed or not and I can't put you in danger . I agree all are scared about bhabhi but don't forget even you are a part of our family and for one family member we won't put other one down

Ragini bows her head : I'm sorry I will not do it again I promise

Laksh sighs : that's good for you now wipe your tears all are looking at me as if I'm planning to kidnap you

That's when Ragini looks at the surrounding, some are eyeing them while some are in their own worlds as it's hospital canteen and in hospital canteen all mixed emotions get gathered .

Ragini quickly wipes her tears and mumbles sorry

Laksh hugs her : bhacha don't worry I'm always there for you ok so don't hide anything from me anymore

Ragini : I promise you Laksh

Their moment gets break due to waiter who bought coffee for him . Ragini and Laksh smiles and takes the coffee and go towards operation theatre .

____

Sanskar was sitting outside the operation theatre while folding his hands near to his chest . He wasn't leaving his sight from the red light . He wasn't hearing anything nor seeing anything expect the red light .

Maheshwari's feel bad to see Sanskar in that situation . Sujata's condition was also not less . She was busy chanting prayers as still one more hour is remaining for the operation while Annapurna too was chanting prayers . Adarsh was with Sanskar all the while and Parineeta was supporting Sujata . Durgaprasad and Ramprasad were standing together though the tension was evident in their face .

Laksh gives coffee to men's while Ragini gives coffee to ladies .

Laksh goes near Sanskar and keeps his hand on his shoulder and passes coffee : bhai have this coffee everything will be fine

Sanskar blankly : I don't want Laksh

Laksh sighs : for bhabhi you need to be strong bhai . After one hour she will get up and will be very upset to see you like this . She might scold me and Adarsh Bhai for your this condition of yours so please drink it

Sanskar looks at Laksh who pleads him through his eyes while Sanskar takes coffee and starts sipping it while his eyes were again glued to red light .

Ragini and Parineeta with great difficulty makes Sujata drink coffee as even her situation was not less .

Ragini : chachiji Swara di loves your handmade food a lot and after her operation gets successful you need to prepare many things for her and for that from now only you need to have energy so please drink it for di

Sujata with teary eyes takes coffee and starts sipping with great difficulty .

Parineeta keeps her hand on Sujata's shoulder : don't worry chachi we will pass this phase too

Sujata nods her head . All are trying to give strength to one another while fear was engulfed in everyone's heart . They knew Swara is naive and very timid and had no hopes to leave a life thus she was happily waiting for her end . But now she became a light of this family . She brightens everyone among them and a day without her is difficult for them . Maheshwari's keep on praying to God .

Finally after an hour the red light gets closed and Sanskar quickly gets up and runs towards the door and impatiently waits for doctor

As soon as doctor comes out Sanskar runs to him : doctor how is Swara ? Is she fine ?

Doctor smiles : don't worry Mr Maheswari, Mrs Maheshwari is perfectly fine and she responded to our treatment well .

Family members take a sigh breath while Sujata sees up and folds her hand and takes a long breath

Sanskar while having happy tears in his eyes : can I meet her ?

Doctor : not now Mr Maheshwari within some hours we will shift her to general ward and that time she will gain her consciousness too then you can meet her

Sanskar nods his head while doctor goes from there

Laksh happily hugs Sanskar : see bhai , bhabhi is perfectly fine

Adarsh too hugs Sanskar : now have something as you have to take care of Swara from now on . She had such a big operation and she will be weak for many days . So now you need to take care of yourself as I'm sure chachiji will be busy with Swara than taking care of you

Sanskar smiles : yes I will take care of myself or else you both will not leave me

Laksh and Adarsh smiles : yes

They hug each other while ladies too hug eact other happily . Ramprasad and Durgaprasad see their family's happiness while having a bright smile on their face .

_____

I dint wanted to keep suspense about Swara's operation and so ended it in this part itself .

How was the part ?

It wasn't emotional I guess 😌

Do tell me through your comments 😁 will be waiting to know 😁

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro