[36]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys !
Sorry to disappear like this , but my net pack was expired and I wasn't able to do it online don't know why . I tried a lot times but it failed . I was using my cousin's net through hotspot but that was for few minutes and thus I couldn't manage to write .

So now let's start

_____

Next day

Swara gets discharged from hospital and Sanskar brings Swara back to Maheshwari Mansion.

Sujata does Swara's aarti and welcomes her inside : now on a new phase of your life will be started

Swara smiles and nods her head while Sanskar supports her to walk by holding her shoulder and makes her sit on sofa .

Amaya comes running and sits beside Swara : chachi welcome home

Swara smiles and hugs her : thank you Ammu

Amaya breaks the hug : now your fit and fine like me ?

Swara smiles and nods her head

Amaya gets happy : yeah that's good

Swara smiles : why dint Ammu go to school today ?

Amaya's face falls : because you came back today after fighting with doctor uncle's magic for 2 big big days then today how could I go ?

Swara looks at Amaya's face with shock : but you used to come to school even when you had fever right ?

Amaya with cute smile : because before you were there and now you are in home so I want to be in home

Parineeta while coming from kitchen : madam is now hell bent in finding one or the other reason to miss her classes . Being in play school she is acting like this don't know what she will do when she will start going to school .

Amaya twitches her nose : there I will see if my teachers are ghosties or friends

Parineeta glares Amaya while passing chiku juice to Swara : you find all your teachers as ghostie

Amaya hugs Swara out of fear while Swara giggles and takes her favourite chiku juice .

Sanskar helps Swara to drink juice

Swara makes faces : Sanskar I'm fine I can walk , eat and drink by myself

Sanskar : I know how much you can so now drink quitely

Swara makes faces and drinks juice while enjoying his full attention . After making her drink juice , Sanskar wipes her face .

Sanskar : now it's time to take rest

Swara gets shocked : no no I don't want to sleep in tired if sleeping . I need to spend my time with my family

Parineeta chuckles : Swara we all aren't going anywhere . We are staying here so now get fit and fine sooner

Swara pouts

Amaya gets sad seeing her Swala chachi sad : mumma can I too accompany chachi ?

Parineeta glares Amaya : you will not allow her to take rest infact you will trouble her

Amaya : no no mumma I will tell lohri and make Swala chachi sleep

Parineeta mouths gets hanged : you will sing lohri ?

Amaya nods her head while Parineeta laughs loudly and nods her head .

Sanskar picks Swara in his arms while Amaya follows them to their room .

___

Reaching their room , Sanskar gets call from Raj . Now Swara knows that Raj is Sanskar's pa . Swara settles herself in bed while Amaya too joins Swara and sits beside her .

Amaya : chachi it's time to sleep

Swara smiles : Ammu 5 minutes

Amaya : chachi you need to say this while getting up not while sleeping

Swara smiles : but now I want to talk with your chachu and then will sleep

Amaya : ok

Sanskar cuts the call and looks at Swara who is seeing him with questioning eyes : woh Shona actually I need to go to office

Swara smiles : you go Sanskar don't worry about me here all are there to take care of mine

Sanskar : are you sure ?

Swara with a bright smile : yes

Sanskar pecks her forehead " take care of yourself ok "

Swara nods her head

Sanskar kisses Amaya's forehead while Amaya kisses his both cheeks

Sanskar : you need to learn things from Amaya , Shona

Swara's cheeks go red hearing him

Amaya : even papa says the same to mumma

Sanskar chuckles : really ?

Amaya with bright smile : yes see I'm the most intelligent person over here

Sanskar smiles : yes and all needs to learn from you

Amaya giggles

Swara with a blushing face : now enough of your talks go and do your work

Sanskar smiles : ok ok I'm going take care of yourselves ok

Swara and Amaya nod their head : ok

Sanskar collects his bag and goes from there after informing his mother about Swara .

Hearing Amaya pats Swara's forehead while Swara due to medicine effect falls asleep while Amaya feels happy thinking she made Swara sleep . She gets down from bed and goes to couch and plays with her toys as she is gives responsibility to take care of Swara today as she bunked her class .

____

Sanskar reaches his office and directly goes to his cabin where Raj was waiting for him impatiently .

As soon as Sanskar entered his cabin , Raj gets up : good morning sir

Sanskar nods his head and sits on his chair : did you finish the work ?

Raj nods his head and passes some files to Sanskar : yes sir everything is done

Sanskar checks everything while a smile appears on his face : good work Raj

Raj smiles : thank you sir

Sanskar keeps the files aside and removes his cheque book and gives a blank cheque : I have signed it take amount as much you need for your sister's marriage

Raj gets happy : thank you sir

Sanskar smiles : it's my pleasure Raj it I don't think so I and Swara might be able to attend as she got operated recently

Raj : no problem sir but yeah if possible do come

Sanskar nods his head : you can take your leave from today

Raj nods his head and goes from there while Sanskar happily looks at the file .

Sanskar : I'm just waiting to see your reaction Shona . I know now it's not the time to give you this so when you will feel fit and fine I will give this till then I will keep this with me .

Sanskar keeps the file in his bag and does his work as he wasn't there for 2 days . Though Raj had done his work in his absence but still he has an habit of checking things as in business world none can be trusted .

____

Evening

Sanskar reaches Maheshwari Mansion early and goes to his room straight . A big smile appears on his face looking at his princesses sleeping peacefully hugging each other . Amaya's head was in Swara's left shoulder while her one hand was around Swara's chest and one leg on her stomach while Swara had held Amaya tightly through her right hand .

Sanskar smiles and covers them with blanket making sure their sleep won't get disturbed . He goes to freshn up .

Coming out from washroom , Sanskar finds both his princesses waking up slowly .

Sanskar goes beside them and pats their head : get up Amy and Shona

Amaya with sleepy tone : chachu why did you come to wake me up today ? Did mumma go to nani's house ?

Swara slowly opens her eyes realising it's evening but she doesn't get up as Amaya is laying fully on Swara

Sanskar chuckles : Amy it's evening

Amaya : that means I don't have school now ?

Swara chuckles : you have school tomorrow

Amaya snuggles in Swara's arms while her eyes were still closed : chachu why my teddy is so soft ?

Swara chuckles : because you have slept hugging me

Amaya slowly rubs her eyes and looks around only to find herself in her chachu's room . She smiles sheepishly .

Amaya : I slept with chachi

Swara nods her head and pecks Amaya's forehead : yes

Amaya giggles and gets up while Swara too gets up and sits with the help of headboard .

Sanskar : I heard that Amy took good care of her chachi ?

Amaya nods her head quickly : yes yes

Sanskar passes a dairy milk silk to her : so this is Amaya's reward

Amaya's eyes shines with happiness : I didn't knew taking Swala chachi's care is so much advantageous

Swara eyes Amaya who doesn't understand

Sanskar feels something is wrong : what do you mean ?

Swara : Sanskar leave it na

Sanskar eyes Swara angrily while she gulps : Amy my princess tell na

Amaya with toothy smile : you know Laksh chachu too gave me and Swala chachi same chocolate

Swara bites her tongue

Sanskar : why did he give ?

Amaya : for taking Swala chachi's care now I will go to my room and hide it if mumma will see then she will scold me

Amaya runs from there while Sanskar eyes Swara suspiciously

Swara : Sanskar you dint get chocolate for me ?

Sanskar eyes her : it's not good for you till you won't get fine

Swara makes faces : no no I'm perfectly fine

Sanskar folds his hand to his chest making Swara gulp : what is happening between you and Laksh ? He never gave chocolate to bhabhi but today he gave you ? Don't tell me that you blackmailed him

Swara gulps : no no Sanskar it was just a deal between us not a blackmail

Sanskar gets shocked : deal ?

Swara giggles and nods her head

Sanskar eyes her suspiciously : are you sure ?

Swara nods her head quickly

Sanskar : ok I'm believing you now go and freshn up

Swara sighs and goes to washroom while thanking God in her mind

Sanskar chuckles : she is no more innocent but I'm liking this shade of hers .

Later at night he makes her have her dinner and gives tablet while Swara falls asleep fast due to medicines .

Sanskar keeps the files safely in his cupboard : I will give this to her once when she will be able to understand all this till then it is safe in my locker .

Locking his safety locker Sanskar too lays beside Swara and takes her in his arms and sleeps peacefully .

_____

How was the part ?

I guess it wasn't boring

Guys I'm planning to end this book within 3-4 parts as I guess now there is nothing much to be dragged . Everything is settled well .

And I'm still confused relating to Swara's college as the answers you all gave was equal between yes and no .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro