36. This Was Not Happening.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Angelo's POV

Cadwell's words kept repeating in my head. Those words were unbelievable. So did it mean he approved of us being together?

I know for a fact that Mackenna was hard to get. Really really hard. And since I suffered before I got her, there was no way I was letting her go.    

I feel so disappointed in myself for breaking up with her in the first place. I felt so remorseful. Because during this period I had to see how Collins gets along so easily.

Last time, he was about to peck her cheek but I walked away before I witnessed it, or before my heart cracked open into my hands.

Angelo Carden never gives up. I will continue to fight to get her back, no matter how many times she knocked me down. I muttered a few words  before I opened my locker. I placed my book inside and someone hugged my torso from behind.

"Angelo! I miss you so so much! It's been a long weekend." Jania squealed, making me extremely surprised.

"Um..yeah..happy to um see you too." I said feeling uncomfortable as I tried to remove her hands. She unwrapped her hands, stood in front of me and placed her hands on my chest making me look about for help.

"You know, you keep getting more handsome each day." She said looking at me.

"Haha, you too." I faked a chuckle.

"What?" She raised a brow.

"I mean the opposite." I said and slapped my forehead. "Sorry, I meant.." I really didn't have anything to say.

"Don't worry,  it's fine." She giggled. I cursed under my breath when Mackenna's figure sauntered towards us. Shit. Now she was going to think that I and Jania are some sort of thing.

"Hey Mac," Jania chirped and she stopped in front of us.

"Um..do you mind handing me your chemistry notes? I need to copy them." She whined laying her cheek on my chest. I just wished I could..vanish.

"Since when did I ever hand my stuff to you?" Mackenna snapped at her.

"Oh..um..I thought we could be friends.." She stuttered.

"Stop thinking bitch, you're too dumb to realise that we can never be friends." Mackenna walked behind her.

"Is it because I'm with your ex? But you two broke up." She reminded and Mackenna stopped moving and turned around later with her toungue in cheek.

"That, we did. And I hope you that the day Angelo breaks your heart, you see him with another hoe, you realise that it's not everyone you can be friends with." She informed and I gulped.

She spared me a glance, making my heart skip a beat whiles her eyes were slightly squinted at me before she turned to leave.

"Hmp, meanie." Jania huffed.

"Hey, Angelo, how about we go to class together? Who knows we might have the same period together." She suggested. 

"I have Social Studies this morning." She said and I muttered 'shit' to myself because I also had that period.

"Oh no, we don't have the same period, I have Pre-Tech." I lied.

"Really? Let me see your timestable." She requested and I muttered 'shit' again.

Why can't she just leave me alone?

"My times table? Oh dang! I misplaced it but I have the periods in my mind." I lied again.

"Awwn.'' She tsked.

"So would you look at the time.." I sighed slowly peeling her off me.

"We better go to our respective classes." I advised and walked away.

It was closing time. But I wasn't going home just yet. I passed by a veranda and I heard some familiar male voice. Collins. Curiously I  took strides to where he was and I clenched my fists. He had Mackenna pinned to some random locker and he had his hands to her cheek. This was not happening.

"You're so beautiful and flawless." I heard him say as he tucked hair behind her ear. He leaned his face to hers, and at that moment I knew he was going to kiss her but I wasn't going to allow anyone to kiss her.

Without a second thought, I stomped towards them and delivered a hard punch onto his jaw which made him fall on the ground.

"Collins!" Mackenna shrieked. Before she could help him up, I gripped her wrist and dragged her far far away to a different hallway which was deserted.

"Let go you asshole!" She yelled.

"Why did you punch him?" She screamed at me trying to remove her hand out of my grip.

"He was about to kiss you damnit!" I roared making some on my hair fall onto my face.

"So what if he kissed me? Huh?" She demanded and I backed her up against the wall.

"I wouldn't be able to stand it." I informed slapping my hands at the sides of her head and I knew she was affected by our proximity.

"Then get a chair and sit down to watch your ex girlfriend kiss another guy." She taunted narrowing her eyes and I clenched my jaw.

"After all, wasn't it your demand that we break up?" She asked.

"You don't understand." I muttered.

"I don't want to. Now, let me go." She demanded and I refused.

"Angelo let me go." She growled and I shook my head cupping her cheeks. She shook her head, placed her hand on my chest to push me away but there was no way I budged. I neared my face to hers and covered my lips with hers.

She being as feisty as she was she started screaming inwardly and she was punching me in my chest trying to push me away but I forced my lips on hers, gripped her upper arms and crushing her chest with mine. She went still, not moving again all, while I did all the smooching.

I ran my toungue over lower lip, sucked it gently, begging for entry into her mouth to feel the taste of her sweet mouth once again but she refused, making a growl come out of me. I wrapped my hands around her back and graoned when her hands fell on the upper side of my chest, indicating one of her hand was feeling my fast heart beat.

I didn't think I was thinking at all because my hand moved down to the small of her back, went down a bit further and I gripped her butt, making her yelp and I immediately delved my tongue into her mouth. I moaned when my toungue met her trembling warm one and I kissed her passionately,  licking every corner of her mouth. I wanted her to kiss me back, I wanted do feel her tongue fight mine.

I squeezed her butt again and her hands moved up around my shoulders. I smirked mentally when she shyly hooked her arms out my neck and started kissing me back slowly. Her toungue rose and stroked over mine and I squished her small body more to me.

I groaned loudly when her fingers buried themselves into my hair, expertly massaging the roots. My mind was virtually empty, I wasn't thinking straight. This was what was always happening to me when I kissed her. I missed that feeling, that feeling where my entire being lights up because her body is pressed to me. That feeling that I have because I'm with her. Could I have possibly survived if I had let her go?

OK,  this is fiction okay? Not reality. It's not good to forcibly kiss someone without their consent, even  it they kiss you back.

In real life, it's harassment so please, I just wanted y'all to know that forceful kissing is not a good thing and again this is fiction. xx

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro