37. Forgive And Forget.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mackenna's POV

My whole body was quivering, as I cupped both sides of his neck, went on my toes and grabbed his shirt as my toungue struggled with his.

His hands moved to roam on my back, stroking through my hair on my back, making all sort if chills move down my spine and veins.

My body felt hot against his, and I moaned into his mouth when he gripped my butt again for the third time of our kiss. Immediately the moan was recognised by me, I snapped back into reality.

I was letting him kiss me; as if it was no big deal. What the hell was wrong with me? This was not how it was supposed to be, he wasn't supposed to get me easily.

I was pretty sure those soft lips I've been missing had already tasted by the person I dislike. Jania.

That thought crossed my mind and I regretted what I was doing. Realising this, I tore my face away, removed my hands off him and harshly tried to pry off his arms around my lower waist.

When I made success, I pushed him away, tightly gave him a slap and wiped my lips with my forearm. But still, I could feel the tingling on my lips, I could still feel his lips which was pressed against mine, the same way I could feel my body on his. The way I was trembling too added up to it.

"How dare you kiss me?" I growled but my voice was very strained and throaty. He rubbed his cheek and raised his head to look at me.

"You kissed me back, remember?" He reminded panting but his voice was calm and deep.

"I asked you a question first!" I retorted, with my face flushing.

"I kissed you because I wanted to, and I knew you wanted me to." He answered and my lips sealed.

"Admit it Barbie, you want me back." He slowly held my upper arms and bore his eyes into mine making me swallow. Damn right I did.

"Because I miss you." He panted rubbing his nose on my chin. I jut my chin upwards with my eyes shut as his nose moved down my throat to the hollow of my neck, making my chest heave.

"You don't know how I feel without you.." He mumbled coiling his arms around my back again. I gasped when he hand climbed under my blouse and crawled onto my bare skin on my belly.

"Get off me." I squealed and pushed him away from me.

"I don't care about you and how you feel ok?" I informed glaring up at him and hurt flashed in his eyes which resulted in him gulping.

"Listen here mister." I said poking his chest.

"I want you, to stop chasing after me, because I don't want you. I hate you." I warned

"But-"

"No no no, in fact, I regret dating you and I regret whatever intimate moment that had happened between us." I said and walked out of his sight.

"Mackenna, what happened?" Angela placed her hand on my shoulder. After what I told Angelo, I felt so bad about it, so I was in my bed, hugging my knees and crying non stop.

"Nothing." I squeaked.

"What do you mean nothing? You can't just be crying for no reason." Pamela frowned.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"No, you're not, girl, please tell us.'' Angela begged and I sobbed again.

"Angelo kissed me after school.." I grizzled. 

"Is that why you're crying?" Pamela asked.

"No..no." I whimpered feeling my chest rise and fall.

"Why?" They both whined.

"I don't know." I said and they sighed.

"Did he hurt you?" Angela asked

"No," I said.

"Did you hurt him?" She asked.

"I don't know." I hiccupped. "I told him that I didn't care about his feelings and I also told him I hated him." I said.

"But Mackenna, that's not true.." Pamela accused.

"I know." I said, I just wanted to hurt him more.

Haven't you hurt him enough?!

"Mackenna, I think you're being too much hard on yourself and that's only going to result in hurting yourselves." Angela pointed out.

"Yeah, just forgive him, the Bible says, forgive and forget." Pamlea preached.

"You guys just don't understand." I spoke.

"So explain to us." Pamela scoffed.

"I would have forgiven him, but something is holding me back." I said.

"What?!" They demanded.

"Yeah girl, what? He said he's sorry for breaking your heart and misunderstanding you, what more do you want?" Angela asked.

"I don't want anything." I mumbled.

"So..?" Angela trailed off.

"When we went for the excursion at Menuza, he bought me a bracelet.." I paused.

"And? Did he put witchcraft into it?" She asked lowering the volume of the T.V.

"No, he gave it to Jania." I balled my fist.

"So that's why you're not forgiving him?" Pamela asked.

"Not only that." I sniffed.

"He said he doesn't like me anymore." I whispered when they were calm. "He has lost interest in me." I felt my shoulders tremble.

"Come on Mac, I don't think he meant it.." Angela rubbed my arm but her assurance was not use. I already believed in what I knew.

Pamela's phone rang and she picked it up.

"Nathaniel I'm sorry, I'm really occupied at the moment." She bit her bottom lip.

"I'll call you back.." She trailed off. Later she gasped and cut the call, brimming red on her face.

"What did he say?" I smiled through my tears at her.

"Nothing important." She mumbled. "That pervert." She added.

"Sureeeee." Angela whispered and I hugged her. Pamela too joined us and we had a group hug, I really loved my friends, they were always there for me no matter what.

After our hug, Angela amplified the volume of the TV and we continued watching. For a while my mind stopped drifting to Angelo.

Oh..😔

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro