43. Ungrateful Brat.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mackenna's POV

"Dude what the fucking fuck is wrong with you?" Aldrick asked Arjun who was panting like a dog with his hands to his chest.

"Yo, I had the most terrific nightmare ever." He informed.

"So?" Nathaniel growled annoyed. His swollen lips explained to me why he was annoyed.

"So..that dream could have lead to my death!" He said.

"What was it about?" Angelo scoffed pushing me onto his chest and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"OK, so my mum brought me a giant box of chicken pepperoni pizza.." He started off.

"And guess what? A piece of chicken fell onto the floor and vanished!'' He narrated and I gaped at him with squinted eyes.

"Wait man..did something happen to the pizza?" Aldrick asked.

"Yeah, it lost a piece of meat." He said and the other guys face palmed.

"Dude, how the fuck could that have led to your death?" Nathaniel asked.

"Bro, if I ate that pizza without that piece of chicken, I wouldn't feel full and I might end up getting ulcer." Arjun informed.

"But that's not how one gets ulcer." Pamlea explained.

"It's my body pretty face, so I know what can happen to it." He said.

"But did you eat the pizza?" Angela gritted.

"Nope, it was just a dream." Arjun sighed disappointed.

"Which made you scream for you to interrupt our make out session right?" Nathaniel growled.

"I guess so." Arjun shrugged and went back to his sleep.

"Unbelievable ass." Aldrick muttered.

"Tell me about it." We muttered.

"I heard that shit yo." He informed.

"Shut up." We chorused and he chuckled.

"Hormonal teens." He chuckled.

I closed my locker and walked through the hallway with my shoulders high. I didn't give a damn about the shitty looks I got.

I met up with Jania and loaded my mind with a lot of words.

"Oh hey Mackenna, you look happy today.'' She remarked raising up her wrist so I could see the bracelet properly.

"I was till I had to see your bitchy face." I sighed holding the straps of my bag.

"Yeah, I know, it was so bitchy of me to snatch away your boyfriend...but hey, can't we friends?" She chuckled

"Ew! not happening any time soon, and who told you you snatched my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Oh..I forgot. He dumped you." She taunted and I smirked shaking my head. A smile flashed on my face when Angelo appeared beside Jania.

"Angelo!" She squealed holding his arm, making him surprised while I rolled my eyes.

"Um..Hey..." He cringed slightly and pried her off. Totally ignoring Jania, he walked over to me and slung his arm over my shoulders.

"Hello my sweet.'' He grinned down at me and we left a dumbfounded Jania for class.

I was jotting down my notes, ignoring Angelo completely. He was lucky get was a fast writer who still had a neat legible handwriting, but I was different, even my handwriting was legible too.

He slipped a pen cork into my neat bun and I sighed looking at him.

"What do you want Angelo?" I asked.

"A pencil." He grinned.

To prevent any argument, I took my the pencil, gave it back to him and looked back at the teacher.

Three minutes later, he poked my cheek and I looked at him.

"What now?" I asked

"Hi." He waved and I twitched my eye.

This bastard.

I fumed and looked back at my notes and he poked a side of my waist and I growled.

"Angelo." I gritted

"OK. Ok. I'm sorry." He smirked.

"Those two couples who are shamelessly flirting there, pay attention." The teacher said reffering to us and I blushed embarrassed. The class murmured and said stuffs among themselves and I secretly punched Angelo.

"Stop annoying me." I whispered when the teacher looked away from us.

"But where's the fun in that?" He whispered into my ear, and I shivered.

"Hm?" He asked and I went numb when his hand climbed over my thigh under the table. He looked back at the teacher while I froze where I was. He seemed to be less bothered about his hand on my thigh.

My heart palpitated when he squeezed it lightly.

"Get your hand off me you horndog." I gritted and he only moved it more up on my thigh. Sighing in defeat, I sat where I was.

I was so glad that our Bondage turned out to be more romantic and stronger. I was never believing fake shit ever again.

"Gosh I am so happy!" I squealed grinning as I laid on my bed and Cada gave me a questioning look.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

"Duh! Angelo and I got back together!" I said enthusiastically. "And he's taking me to the dance." I said.

There was an upcoming school dance and I was so glad I was going with no one but the love of my life.

"He's gonna ask me to the dance...glide effortlessly on the floor, kiss in the dim light and so many more romantic things!" I sighed with my heart racing.

"Woah...how and when did you guys get together?" She asked.

"Three days ago..I ain't telling you the details." I said.

"Let me guess, you did something dirty with him." She deadpaned.

I gasped, "I did not!" I lied with my face flushing as I buried my face into my pillow.

"Hmm, sure you didn't" She sighed.

"Wait." I said in a low tone all if a sudden and I sat upright.

"What am I gonna tell Cadwell?" I asked fearfully. He was not going to permit this. Suddenly, I began to overthink.

What if he punched the poor guy again?

What if he hates me forever?

What if he deemed me as an ungrateful brat?

I asked myself all these questions and muttered 'shit' under my breath.

I apologise for not updating, I had a lot on my plate for Christmas and I might not update regularly because I have "Basic Education Certificate Examination" this year so I have to study hard.

Anyways, when I finish this book, I'll release my new story of which I know you'll love dearly❤

Happy New Year❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro