44. The First Thing We'll Do.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Angelo's POV,

I actually lost my breath when I saw her. She was in an orange dress with her hair tied into a very high ponytail tail as she allowed curls to hang on her face.

She had a light make up on but my concentration was her red lips. It made me more excited about tonight. But I had fear in me.

I couldn't dance. And today was prom.

Meh, just relax.

I held her hand on mine when  she got to the end on the staircase where I was and a chuckle escaped both our lips.

"You've taken my breath away." I commented wrapping my hands around her waist and binding her to me. Her face flushed but she rolled her eyes.

"Well you don't have to tell me how hot I look." I smirked.

"You're so self absorbed." She scoffed and I chuckled again.

I looked at her lips and moisturised mine.

"Don't even think about it. You're not too ruining my lipstick." She said trying to push me away.

"Oh no, I just wanna peck your cheek." I lied.

"Let me do it." She said.

"You can't peck your own cheek." I reminded and she squealed slapping my chest.

"OK fine I won't ruin your li-"

"Hurry up to two. Your friends are waiting outside. Hormonal teenagers." Cadwell said and I released Mackenna.

"Oh please you're also a teenager who can't deny the fact that you spend all night chatting Clementina." Mackenna teased and I smiled.

"It's not even what it looks like." He said.

"Everyone is asking their date to the dance and you're here just drinking punch and caring less." She scolded me.

I turned and faced her too see her tempting pouty lips and took a gulp of the punch ignoring her deadly glare.

"I don't know how to dance." I informed her and she walked out of the place. Damnit she was the special type of girl who's feisty, 0bold and let's not forget, beautiful. Belive me, I suffered a lot of pain and regret when I broke up with her.

Her dirty blonde hair complements her hot looks, always drawing me more and more closer to her. She had massive effect on me which I'm sure she's not aware of because I try my best not to show but it's too difficult.

It's as difficult as trying to stop loving her.

I stood up and moved outside to look for her. I found her sitting at the pavement, hugging her knees and her back was facing me.

I ran my fingers through my hair, trekked towards her and sat by her. When she felt my presence, she scooted away from me.

"Whats wrong Barbie?" I asked stroking her upper arm and she shiverd  and I smirked at the effect is had on her.

"What are doing here? Go dance with the girl of your choice." She sneered and even though hurt struck me, I hid it.

"You're the girl of my choice."I said truthfully and she scoffed."Yeah Right. "

I chuckled and tilted her chin to my direction.

"I'm serious, I don't know how to dance..but.." I said shifting closer to her as her perfume clouded my senses.

"I do know how to love you," I confessed and she ran her fingers through her hair."I'm sorry," I whined and she still ignored me. After a while of apologies, she finally forgave and I thanked God.

I shifted my gaze to her red coated lips and I gulped. When she caught me, she smirked, making her lips more tempting. I wanted to kiss her since we've gotten here but she restricted me.

I pulled her towards me and crashed my lips with hers. After several biting and sucking, she responded my kiss with a groan. I cupped her cheeks and she locked her fingers into my hair and I moaned deeply rubbing my tongue against her and pressing her more to me. 

She wanted to pull away probabblly because she was breathless but I didn't want to stop and she pushed me away making me growl.

"Bastard." She grumbled and I smirked slightly. I scooted more closer to her, wrapped my hands around her and she relaxed under my hold.

"It's so beautiful and cool." She breathed after several minutes.

"Well it's a little bit hot after that make out." I muttered and she punched me.

"Hey, is that Pamela and Nathaniel making out on the hood of Nathaniel's car?" She said looking ahead and I did same.

"Mhm. Well our turn." I sighed carrying her into my arms.

"Angelo what the fuck!" She squealed when I went to where my car was parked and and laid her onto the hood.

"What the fuck is wrong with-" She paused and burst out laughing when I started tickling her.

"Angelo! Angelo!..please..!" She giggled squirming.

"You dirty minded Barbie." I chuckled still ticking her till I stopped.

"Fuck..you..." She breathed tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Don't worry that will be the first thing we'll do after our wedding." I assured and she bit her bottom lip in anger as her face shaded red and I guffawed.

"You perverted son of a bi-" She paused when i touched my lips with hers.

"Shh." I hushed sliding my arm over her shoulders.

"I love you." I said and she glared at me.

"Yep. I know you do too."  I sighed.

________

I'm not sure if this is the ending or whatsoever but this is the last chapter.

Thanks to all those who supported me especially SunnieCartel16 I love her so much.

So...............................

My new story will come out either tomorrow or next story and nope, I'm not giving a hint of it. Hope to see you all again! ❤❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro