6. This Is Not Over.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mackenna's POV

This morning, I really dreaded seeing Angelo. I don't know why I just had this weird though that he would remember something from yester night.

I looked over the hallway where students were moving up and down and thankfully Angelo was not a part of them. I sighed and walked over to my locker, opened it and stuck my head into it.

Last night you were in my room,

Now my bed sheets smell like you

Everyday discovering something brand new

I'm in love with your body.

I visibly froze and I didn't move a muscle when I heard Angelo's voice. When the song he was singing began to fade, I was glad that he had passed by me but I was wrong.

The cologne had invaded my senses and I secretly inhaled in it but I didn't dare turn. He brought his soft lips close to my earlobe and my breath hitched.

"Hey, sexy Barbie." He whispered and blood rushed to my cheeks.

Be feisty Mackenna! Be feisty!

"Don't..c..call me that." I ordered and he slowly turned me to face him. I inwardly groaned when I saw a light lipstick stain on his cheek. He leaned in and brought his face closer to mine. If I could just move up and-

"Why? Sexy Barbie?" He smirked and my skin tingled when he tucked and strand of hair by my ear and cupped my cheek.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked.

"Oh my sister said 'my girlfriend' dropped me off at home." He replied.

"So if your 'girlfriend'dropped you off at home, why am I being informed anyway?" I asked reluctantly removing his hand off my cheek.

"I just wanna say thanks for dropping me off at home." He said and I nodded looking briefly at the red stain on his cheek.

"I'm going." I mumbled and I was about to bypass him, he brought me back and trapped me to my locker.

Breathe Mackenna, breathe.

How the fuck can I breathe when his gorgeous face is closer to mine? Huh? Huh?!

"So Barbie," He smirked running his fingers through his hair.

I need water to drink.

"Wanna explain?" He teased turning his cheek to me.

"Wanna explain what?" I asked.

"Why there is this on my face." He said and my face turned red.

"Um..maybe you made out with Jania?" I said cringing inwardly  at that.

"Oh no I didn't, I have a feeling you did this." He said.

"Well you asked me to." I muttered but he heard and his cheeks turned red.

"I d..did?" He asked. "I'm really sorry if I made you uncomfortable by doing that." He apologized framing much cheeks.

Ughh! Why is he so damn sweet?

"It's ok, can you let me go now?" I breathed.

"Oh the last one," He sighed. "What subject do you have this morning?" He asked me.

"Biology." I answered.

"Oh shit, I don't have that this morning." He muttered and I felt sad that he wouldn't be in the same class with me.

"Hey Angelo." A female voice, more chirpy than mine and very high pitched called and Angelo broke away from me.

"Sup Jania." He replied.

"What class do you have this morning?" She asked.

"Science." Angelo said.

"Hey I have that too." She replied. "That means we can go together right?" She asked pouting.

"Yeah..yeah." Angelo said simply and glanced at me whiles Jania eyed me.

"Let's go!" She squealed and before she held his arm.

"Um..okay see ya later Barbie." Angelo said scratching the nape of his neck before he left with her and I grumpily went to class.

I was sitting alone in the Cafeteria, waiting for my besties and minding my own business but someone decided to check up on my business.

"Hey Mackenna." Jania's voice gritted.

"Hey hoe." I replied and she smiled sarcastically and I also mirrored her sarcastic smile.

"What do you want?" I asked eating my fries.

"I want you to be aware that Angelo likes me." She said and a twinge of pain went into my chest but no way was I going to let this bitch see my weakness.

"Hmm, I want you to be aware that I don't care." I informed.

"Or don't you?" She smirked and sat opposite to me.

"Um, bitch, I never said you could sit here, this seat is reserved for sensible people." I informed and people in the Cafeteria gasped at my words to the 'assistance' girl of the school's queen bee.

"How dare you?!" She gasped with her cheeks getting slightly pink due to shame.

"So, I think you should move your dumb fake ass out of here." I ordered.

"This is not over." She bit out, got up and left.

After a while, Pamela and Angela came in and and sat opposite and next to me.

"Hey, any clue why Jania's pissed off?" Angela asked and I just chuckled.

"Nope, I don't know but I somehow put some sense into her." I replied.

"Pamela, where the hell were you last night? I had been looking for you for like like a decade.'' Angela asked widening her eyes as she thrust her hands into the air.

Pamela then narrated everything thing to us and we listened with shock.

"You should have stayed with us, we were almost done," Angela complained.

"No, I'm sorry I put you in all that." I said feeling really guilty. I'll never take her to a club again nor will I ever go there.

"It's ok guys, at least we're alive." Pamela said.

"Wait, if Nathaniel dropped you off at home, where did you sleep?" I asked worriedly and her face turned crimson

I swear if he made her sleep in grass-

"Not really important." She shrugged but me being me will never let this slip.

"I'm serious, where did you sleep?" I asked as Angela and I looked at her.

"Na..Nathaniel's room." She replied shyly and I gasped.

"What? He allowed you to sleep in his room?" Angela's eyes widened.

You see the thing is, we really don't like the ideas of Pamela being with Nathaniel. Even though we like to tease her with him, that doesn't mean we actually ship them

"Y..yes." She replied.

"Wait..where did he sleep?" I asked and her face got more redder. Her blushing was really deep.

"Pamela tell us." I begged.

"I..I don't know but..I..I..woke up to find him h..holding me in his a..arms," She answered biting her lip.

"That's it. He likes her." I muttered.

"Did he dare do anything to you?" Angela asked.

"Any thing like what?...oh no! He didn't!" Pamela said.

"Guys, can we please change the topic?'' Pamela  requested.

So we changed the topic and talked about the upcoming games and teased ourselves and laughed our head off.

Things are going to be a bit different so sorry for that!😉

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro