7. You're Different.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mackenna's POV

I and Angela both pulled up at school at the same time. I grabbed, my bag and got down from my car and so did she.

"Hey." I sighed fixing my hair again.

"Yeah Sup.  Let's go inside." She said.

"We would have done that anyway." I deadpaned and we giggled together as we strolled into the school. Since today was the day of games, all those who were involved including cheerleaders and jocks were gathering themselves.

"Hey, I called Pamela to bring us some chips." I squealed.

"I told her the same too." She chuckled.

"Oh, then we have every reason to murder her if she doesn't bring it." I rubbed my hands together evily.

Whiles we were walking we spotted Jania and Belinda who were with some other girl, wearing skimpy skirts  and they were leaning on the lockers, obviously gossiping.

"You see that bitch there.." Belinda said pointing to me but I wasn't looking directly at her, I was busily talking with Angela whiles I looked at Belinda through the corner of my eyes.

"She has this lame friend of hers who's after my boyfriend." She said and I balled my fists.

"Our school will definitely win." Angela gritted her teeth looking at me and it seemed she was fully aware of what those girls were saying.

"Hey, I even think she's after Angelo too." A different girl spoke.

"All three of them are sluts,  going after our guys." Jania huffed. Then suddenly I turned myself and walked over to them.

"You mean the three of you? Because that would sound a lot more true." I snapped.

"Oh please, I even think you use black magic just to attract Angelo." Jania accused and a few students gathered around.

"If I had black magic, I would have used it for something useful, like maybe destroying all your fake hair extensions, and FYI, it's quite obvious that I'm not some creep who's after a boy." I informed.

"And moreover, your tiny skirt is so close to your butt and yet you call me a slut? And that too, just because you think I'm after your non-existent boyfriend?" I asked and she gasped.

"Get a life Jania." I advised. "Oh and yes, you were right...this is not over." I challenged and walked through some students with Angela.

"Damn girl!" She laughed and I couldn't hold in my chuckle. I felt so good talking an amount of sense into Jania's pea sized brain. But I had a thought that it wouldn't go in since its pea sized.

"I just can't stand that hoe." I groaned.

"Oh girl, I can really relate, she used to throw herself onto Nolan and until one day at a party, Nolan accidentally pushed her into a swimming pool." She said and I laughed out my lungs.

"What?" I said.

"Yup, since then she had been trying to get Angelo but I don't know about him and since you know, Angelo is a very calm, cool guy, he didn't push her away."

"Well I'm gonna do that." I muttered.

"What about Belinda?" I asked.

"Oh her? She's unfortunately Nathaniel's girlfriend." Angela answered when  we entered the game hall and took our seats.

"But why is it like he likes Pamela.." I asked confused.

"I have the same feeling too, you know, he only dated Belinda because he wanted to get into the basketball field and since that way was easy, he took it."

"So pathetic." I remarked.

"Yup." She popped the 'p' and we changed the topic and talked about random stuffs.

More people flooded in including Pamela who had the snacks. We waved frantically at her and she walked over to us and sat down.

After the cheerleaders finished warming up, the players entered and every started cheering. My eyes were glued
to Angelo and and his hotness.

He looked through the crowd waving and caught me looking at him like a creep. My face brimmed crimson and a smirk spread across his lip.

My heart jolted in my chest when he shot me a wink and kissed the top of his bulging biceps whiles I glared at him and looked elsewhere till the games began.

They all played pretty well, but Angelo scored most of the time, especially when Nathaniel got injured.

I was about to leave the almost empty game hall when someone grabbed my hand. My heart accelerated in my chest when I recognised that touch.

"How do like how I played?" He whispered into my ears when he bent down from behind making me shiver.

"Not bad." I said when we walked out of the hall down to the other hallway.

"Oh come on! You gotta tell me!" He whined when I walked ahead of him. He gently gripped my hand and backed me up against the nearest wall.

"Angelo!" I whispered.

"Barbie!" He whispered back when he placed his hands at either sides of my head.

"How did I play today?" He asked leaning his forehead on mine making cold sweat course through my body from where he had touched.

"Go and ask your coach." I suggested trying to hide my breathless state.

"You're my coach." He whispered looking down at my lips making then tremble.

"I don't play basketball." I deadpaned getting him to shift his gaze from my lips to my eyes.

"Angelo let me go." I said fake glaring at him.

"Nope." He shook his head.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because I need you to tell me how I played." He replied.

"Why me?" I asked.

"I don't know..I just felt I needed to ask you." He said farrowing his thick brows slightly.

"I don't know either." I said and my a pang went into my chest when hurt flashed in his eyes.

"Why? I mean like you treat me like..I dont know like we've been friends for ages and I don't even know why you would waste your precious time just to talk to me..heck even my brother warned you to stay away from  me but no, you continued coming after me why Angelo? Why?" I asked.

"It's because you're different." He replied cupping my cheeks, making them redden.

"You're not like those kind of girls who like throwing themselves on guys and I honestly respect you for that." He said.

"W..what do you mean?" I asked holding his wrists.

"What I mean is, you're amazing, feisty and cool..oh let's not forget beautiful and.." He smirked when I blushed.

"And..?" I whispered.

"I think I like you." He confessed and my heart flinched against, my ribcage.

I was currently on my bed, with my knees to my chin, and my arms were wrapped around my legs.

Butterflies were swimming in every part of my stomach as I remembered his words. Things seemed to have every been going fast and all but it didn't matter, they are just as they are.

I ran my fingers through my hair and laid back into the bed. I literally pinched myself to confirm if all this was real but it wasn't.

Somewhere deep down me, I felt Angelo's was just the right person for me but my mind mumbled something like 'rushing things up' but I didn't care.

Angelo was a real gentleman. He was nothing like those perverted jerks that used to be in my former school. The way he was so amicable was quite strange.

I even wondered if he had yelled at a girl before but I strongly believe he never has, and doesn't intend to do so the future because,

Angelo, you're different.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro