Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ian's POV

I looked up slightly and saw Melanie, smiling down brightly at me. "Hey Ian bear.." She whispered. I gasped and quickly jumped up and hugged her tightly. "Mel! Oh my god..." I sobbed softly onto her shoulder.

She patted my back and gently kissed my cheek. "I just had to see you.. I miss you so much Ian..." She kept whispering. I closed my eyes and hugged her tighter. "Mel... how are you here?" I asked, softly looking into her eyes.

She sighed and scratched her arm slightly. "Master lets me outside, but I have to be home before midnight. I just had to see you.." She said, hugging me tighter than I was before. I smiled brightly and slowly pulled away.

I sniffed and wiped my eyes quickly and smiled brightly, but sadly. "Oh Mel.." I whispered, smiling brighter. I laughed sadly and reached up and gently rubbed her ears, making her chuckle softly. "Still have the ear fetish, I see." She said, chuckling softly.

I grinned and hummed softly, still rubbing her ears. She giggled and took my hands off slowly and laughed. "Okay don't get carried away, Ian." She said, still giggling. I pouted and crossed my arms. "But your fur is so fricking soft!" I whined.

She shook her head, smiling softly. "Ian... I've got to go, it's nearly 11:30.." She said sadly. I quickly shook my head and frowned. "Mel! Please don't go... I just got my happiness back..." I whispered. She gently stroked my cheek and sighed, kissing my forehead.

"I've gotta go buddy, I promise we'll see each other again. Just wait.." She said, slowly standing back and running down the sidewalk, into the darkness. I sighed sadly and plopped onto the ground and frowned. "Ian?" A small voice, echoed through the alleys, close by.

I slowly sat up and blushed slightly. "Wh-Who is it?" I said, squeaking slightly. A small chuckle echoed softly as he stepped out from the darkness with a large grin on his face. "Me, you dummy!" He laughed softly.

I blushed dark and looked down. "Sorry... it's just kinda scary out here.. while its dark." I mumbled, embarrassed. He laughed softly and skipped over to me and squatted down next to me and ruffled my hair gently, making me pout slightly.

I quickly fixed my hair and felt my ears twitch slightly and my tail uncontrollably wrap around his hand, causing me to gasp and blush brightly. "Oh my god I'm sorry!" I said, nervously and unwrapping my tail quickly. He laughed and gently rubbed my tail and looked down. "It's totally fine!" He said, grinning brightly. I blushed slightly and purred softly at his touch.

He chuckled and kept petting my tail, causing me to purr slightly louder. He slowly pulled his hand away, causing me to whimper softly and look down. He sighed and sat down next to me and looked around. "How often do you come here?" He asked. I bit my lip gently and looked to the side.

"A lot..." I whispered. He smiled slightly and looked over at me, causing me to blush brightly. He nodded and laughed softly and I felt a warm touch gently grip my hand. I gasped softly and looked over at him as he was looking down at our connected hands.

I blushed vibrantly and bit my lip gently. "So, Ian... you wanna sit in the tree together?" He asked smiling. I nodded slightly, smiling more widely than I should and stood up. I slowly gripped onto a branch and pulled myself up to the one I always sit at.

I looked over and gasped as I saw another sturdy branch right next to mine, that Anthony sits on. I turned towards him and he smiled softly. I bit my lip and looked down slightly, letting my bangs fall in front of my eyes. I closed my eyes as I felt him push my bangs to the side.

He stared into my eyes, as I was staring down at the bright green grass. He smiled softly and lifted my chin up to meet his gaze. I blushed brightly and stared deeply into his eyes. They were so beautiful, they matched his fur and his dark chocolate emo hair.

I did like my eyes indeed, I think they went well with my personality. My fur is a light grayish and for some reason I have brown hair and gray fur. But I do like being unique. My eyes I like the most because their so blue and bright and it makes me feel happy, along with the different scar on my chest.

I've learned from what Melanie has told me, that blue meant happy or courageous. I was somewhat happy, but I knew I wasn't always scared of the dark. It takes a lot of courage to not be afraid of dying. I'm not scared one bit. I've understood over the years that it is meant to happen.

I know it might be scary at first but I know that it will be meant to happen when it does. 

"Have you.. ever found beauty within this tree? Like... that you were drawn to it?" I whispered, still staring into his eyes. He smiled at me and nodded. "I come to this tree as if I was a fly to a flytrap!" He said, chuckling softly. I grinned slightly and nodded.

The purple lightning struck not to long ago and here I am just talking in a tree... not even acknowledging it. The rarest lightning and... I do nothing. What's wrong with me? It's almost as it is a regular color that comes every single day.

But, it doesn't! It's almost as if... I'm used to it. But.. I'm not. I know I'm not, I've never seen it before. The color was beautiful, it was glowing and bright. I didn't know why I didn't move... I honestly just realized that it shocked me.

The bolts flew through my body and I did nothing. It had to have done something. But I don't know what, did it even do anything? Did it maybe make me actually beautiful? Is this the reason Anthony is being like this?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro